lets all ignore misfitfags raiding jokers

shitney can only win if she takes a combination of

krispy and morgan
krispy and shelby
shelby and morgan

to the finale

why do you think she would beat shelby?

shelby wants semen so bad

Shrimpman is a great personality but isn't a good player to win and won't have a large group people voting for him

Black twitter voters aren't in the majority vs cat ladies. Cat ladies don't like dani

Jason deserves to win if he somehow manages to make it to the end but he's a huge target for the DE next week if a plastic wins the veto CP and HoH

whit has a great chance vs the plastics if any are left and everyone can beat krispy

well if she makes some moves and has a better chance, she has no clue shelby has a cult fanbase

she def cant beat one of those other 3 and shes a moron if she thinks she can

>Jason deserves to win if he somehow manages to make it to the end

by getting multiple care packages that benefit him?

yeah he really deserves it. fuck off

What exactly was meant by this

i think she had a chance before turned flipney. that move showed that she's not too bright which is sad because i thought she had an incredible amount of potential prior to that

lmao what

>Jason deserves to win if he somehow manages to make it to the end
what exactly did he do this game other that rat and shit on everyone. he didn't even use alliances from alex and scott that were handed to him. only week he was in trouble was week 1 and other than that he had a smooth sailing.

she actually was a good floater and being a pawn during neeley eviction was pretty smart.

too bad she made it obvious she doesnt care about the alliance.

the truth

This. She'd be golden if she'd spent most of her time with BS and would repair the fracture with them.
She played like a retard and switched sides as opposed to play both sides.
Other than chimpman and krusty, nobody trusts her, and those are people with double digit iqs

tweet him to go clean his sheets

krispy just keeps getting bigger and bigger

explain this

shes powerlifting

Pretty accurate tbqhwyf

I'm glad he went first though

morgan alex and dani are confirmed HNs this week right?

30 minutes for have not reveal

they are the only choices

>you already know

still thinking the cat ladies wield any power whatsoever, the season was lost to twitter after neeley was evicted. they wont even be able to nom krispy over alex if alex isnt up

>neeley went home, cause that was good tv
>scott went home to still have divide in the house, cause that was good tv
>krusty will go up and one lnj will go home this week to give BS a chance, cause that is good tv
How do you morons not comprehend that this is a scripted show where cbs does whatever it wants.

>mfw he's right

>tv

there literally nothing good about jasons game or social play but he is still around due to other reasons. it is scripted and they have to save their golden children so that wont happen. alex will go on wed and shelby right after her on the DE

>thinking breaking up the beloved showmance was good for "tv'"

I dont know what happened. I suspect Danis retarded victimization tricked a group of casuals who went over to her side after Neeleys eviction fallout. I hope that isnt the case but otherwise I dont know how Jason got the care package. It could be that some fans of all groups wanted to get his out of the way or like him as well, but the current polls are also disheartening, but pointless as well

Of course. Shame was a blob and a moron that did nothing. Getting rid of one of them created conflict.
They won't get rid of Gayson, because he has a following that will turn off OTT when he's gone.
It's all about money, kid.
Divided house = conflict = more people invested in it = more money from subscription.

too many casuals with all access credentials for other things than BBOTT who are rarely watching the feeds and actually watching the recap eps that are edited heavily to make the shitfits look good

twitter.com/thebryanbreeze/status/794715147981963264

if krispy isnt evicted next i am canceling my sub

>people want overthetop 2

Scott made a post on leddit. Do you think he's watching the 4 channels as well?

whats his leddit name?

GIVE ME A LINK

The_Virgin_King

EVENT!

EXPLAIN THIS

Sc_OTT, just like he said it would be

please go and stay go

>People waiting to be have nots and those shitstains talk about food.

Lmao I legitimately thought this posted from the Shane Cuckman account at first

Chimpman should be a have not for a rest of the season for cheating.

jesus christ
fucking pitiful

engage full cuckmode

Chimp was kissing Zakiyas neck 20 mins ago

Kek

>chimpman on slop for 4 days
>still has to cheat and eat food
>no penalty

why is this allowed?

he's a production pet, rules don't apply

he also gets to nap for hours at a time

Can we stop calling him chimpman

do you prefer 'shitman?'

shitney telling the girls danielle doesnt know she is going up

fuck her

they look like brother and sister

Idk, is he going to stop being a chimp?

You can teach a chimp some tricks, but not the rules.

>we
Last time I checked, truth is allowed on this board

She's literally beyond retarded. Trying to pass lies that they know are not truth after last night with Gayson

Did anyone watched today's rhap podcast with the missfit fans? So annoying, closed it less than 10 minutes in. The nigger faggot made my blood boil.

do they realize if shitney is their nom she could safely throw the comp?

jason never told shelby that danielle knows she is going up, just that he is putting her up

i hate shitney now
no longer waifu status

why would the shitfits even trust shitney if she is so easily to throw her own alliance UTB? that shows she cant be trusted at all and is only out for herself

Doesn't need to throw, she's garbage anyway and won't win.

>that bbq grille wasted part of the budget

shitney will also pick justin again for HG choice, so if krispy is america's nom, it will be 5 on 1 for veto. shelby has to beat gayson to get the tie break vote

which is why they need to NOM danielle, if they don't realize this they're hopeless and deserve to get bulldozed.

>Monte above Jason
>Shitney and Chimp on the way down

At least the regular group of Bb fans knows whats good. I swear if all the summer audience was watching we wouldnt have these shit results

I really don't want Alex up as America's nom and I realize that our only hope is to get Danielle fans to turn.
We have to convinced Danielle fans that Alex and Dani NEED each other in this game, because without Alex in the house, she's the bottom priority within her own alliance and is top priority to boot on the BS side. If Alex stays in the house, Dani will always be less of a target than her.
Is that a good enough sell?

Even if they do that Danielle can still use the veto on Whitney and he puts Alex/Morgan up.

Shelby needs to beat Gayson at minimum to win the tie or the girls are losing someone.

They need to mist Danielle into thinking backdooring chimp is better than a sister.

Why does every big brother female contestant have so much celluite and general bad skin?

Cornbread was right, fuck yall and fuck BB Over The Toilet! He was the first shit flushed!

Danielle's fans are niggers, good luck reasoning with them.

how come a girls alliance never works out?

tv viewers are also cancer, they just vote for the prettiest girl without even thinking about the consequences

with the tv edit I have no idea how the fuck the AN would've worked with the full blown casuals voting

Fair enough

This is why i wish there was a timer on the live feeds that enables a voting system only after hours of watching, with a trivia quiz that you must pass about recent events in order to vote.

They dont cast enough Shelbys and cast too many Whitneys

shelby needs to give whitney a talking to jace style

bully her and point out how stupid she is being for thinking she can beat jason or justin

>justin made food
>i came to use the bathroom
>i wanna talk to you

come on shitney

call her out on her bs, shelby

if thats the only deal she made to save herself why didnt she come tell you guys till just now?

shes a liar

>4 planes in a row

this only gonna convince shelby to put up whitney

shelby eats fast

gotta love justin ruining another gametalk

shelby should tell whitney that shes not gonna use the veto on her because she betrayed the alliance

jason started it and justin followed him up tehre

Who's worse, Natalie or Whitney?

natalie
she voted out bridgette over michelle

Seriously guys this is the PERFECT week to nom Morgan or Alex let's not waste it on Kryssie

Jason only got one CP

krispys package was for her to save him, it wasnt for her

fuck off black twitter

>we

Reminder that Morgan has always been best waifu

shartman

After BB18 and OTT, it's very clear that America influence is a bad thing for the game.

>Tfw there will never be a back to basics s10 again

Oh Natalie by a mile!!

I can still here here whiny voice yelling "AMERICA" before every sentence. She'd would be even worse on this season