Be dromamu

>be dromamu
>be beyond time
>get trapped in time loop create by Dr Strange

Wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Close-mid_back_rounded_vowel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More importantly, can you say Dormaru without stuttering?

Also he gave up very quickly.
Why not just keep killing Doctor Strange or ignore him for a while?

*cums in you*

doormaroo

Why not steal the fucking infinity stone. Lmao

>be an adult
>watch movies based on stories and characters created initially to entertain children
>dissect movie and become upset when plot is not air tight

Kys?

You'd have a point, except hundreds of thousands of adults unironically watch and love these movies at face value. When you criticise plotholes like this, you're not attacking the movie so much as the fanboys.

durrmuhmoo

I avoid try to avoid such movies user, but sometimes your firends take you to such movies.. And somewhere you also hope the movie turns out good.. But they always seem to disappoint.

I suppose, I just will never understand or take seriously super hero movies I guess. The last one I saw was X-Men and it's like, cool I got to see the X-Men. My first reaction is not to inspect the movie based on magical beings for logic/realism.

what's a firend?

so they don't really disappoint. they just seem to disappoint. since they don't really disappoint what are you complaining about then?

how do they pronounce it in the movie? which syllable has emphasis?

they emphasize the fifth syllable.

Apart form the obvious plot holes. I think they did a good job.

>what is internal logic

Dr Strange had infinite time to repeat that scenario, the film did not

Do "children" really read "Dr. Strange" comic books? I would assume the base target audience would be the same as the movie (which is rated PG-13) and I would expect the average teenager to be able to notice these plotholes.

It took 8 million years until he gave up

I think he is speaking in terms of volume. Not quality of the single movie.

>kys

i know it's a compliment but i'm not sure if "kiss yourself" means congratulate yourself or literally kiss yourself and masturbate.

My internal logic tells me that a movie about a man who can climb walls, fly, or sprout claws from his bones is not going to be based in reality. Therefor I should not question the actions of the characters as if it were based in my reality.

>obvious plot holes
>good job

IDIOT!

I've learned to live with it.

meow meow MEOW MEOWWWWW

Why yould you not be able to?
And it's Dormammu.

I would say Dormaru as
>Dår-marru
Second Rs are trilled.
Å sounds like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Close-mid_back_rounded_vowel

That's not what internal logic means, and the argument you're making is an absolute staple of the pleb masses.

>the definition of internal logic is what i say it is
kys fag the term is ill-defined