Hey white boy!

>Hey white boy!

>Catch!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4awVqRr1eCo
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,156084,00.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how come this boring bitch is still alive?

>Hey nigger!

>Try harder

While everybody fights the walkers in bloody hatchet/tooth combat, she's cozed up in her watchtower picking them off with a rifle.
It's a world that adheres to high-ground philosophy

the only thing i'd catch from her is aids
haha

>first two seasons they all have m-16s and hunting rifles
>season three and onward everyone has railed out m4s, glocks, grande launchers, scopes

Would blacks fare well in a zombie apocalypse?

Most wouldn't since welfare would be gone. The ones with prior training or living out in the country could do some good.

Why'd the chosen one have to be white? Couldn't he have been black? What about a woman at least?

No. They mostly live in large urban centers which would be the absolute fucking worst place to be.

*white privilege blocks the shot*

Not too many niggas can grow crops, build fencing, or use the sights on a gun.

they'd be extinct in weeks

That gives me a GREAT idea

>keanu
>white

What happened to the one drop rule, Sup Forumstard?

His skin is white. That's all that matters to racists. Why not a dark skinned black female?

Honnorary

Will Smith was the first choice

Gotta use that XP on something, right?

A lot of black people in the hood basically live a near apocalyptic existence.
Black people in cities are definitely gonna be more accustomed to fighting for shit over the whites

Or you can take these stale white pencil thin basement dweller's expert opinions on people they have no experience with

holy shit lmao shut the fuck up you specimen

>hey nigger
>pick cotton

T-Dog himself said he would die because he's "the one black guy" in the group

>yalls better white people that shit.

what did he mean, invent technology and civilization?

>high-ground

youtube.com/watch?v=4awVqRr1eCo
brothas be's scurrd of dem

>A lot of black people in the hood basically live a near apocalyptic existence.
no they don't. its really shitty compared to how civilized people live, but that's mostly their own fault.

>>"A lot of black people in the hood basically live a near apocalyptic existence"

>EBT and Section 8 housing
>shooting each other over muh weave and muh jordans
>the few black people who own their homes don't maintance them

No

better than whites

lol. They literally don't know how to survive without government assistance. How will they eat? They don't know how to hunt or fish, hell, they can't even figure out how to hold a gun properly.

Could you suck nigger dick any harder?

LOL

most of them can't even swim

What is that sideways handgun meme all about? i never got that.

Keanu is hapa

>what did he mean, invent technology and civilization?

No that would be Asian/Semetic that shit :DDDDD

>:DDDDD
Kill yourself.

>as he Bain posts

Bainposting build this board.
Hotheads leave.

YOU TURNED HER AGAINST ME

Yeah because zombies only want to eat brains.

>Hey white "Cracka-ass motherfucker, slave owning descendant-ass, I will kill your white wife and white children-ass" boy!

>Catch!

What did she mean by this?

They don't live in a near apocalyptic setting but their experience is certainly closer than

>They literally don't know how to survive without government assistance.
This is bullshit. Blacks in inner cities survive off crime and money from the black market. Government assistance is something mostly whites get. The blacks that do get it aren't the type to be in crimes.

You cannot deny this and also not believe blacks aren't dis proportionally represented in crime. Blacks also are dis-proportionally represented in food stamps but no to the same scale as crime.

>but their experience is certainly closer to one than whites

Fixed.

Also, Africans have been hunting (like other people) for millions of years. They'll be fine, but would have a higher advantage than other groups.

After all the more "primitive" you are, the more likely you are to survive in a "primitive" setting, ey Sup Forums?

acting like an ape =/= having actual survival skills

>Percent of welfare recipients who are white / caucasian 16.8%
>Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.6%
>blacks, 12.3% of U.S population
>whites, 77% of U.S population

>The numbers go like this: 61% of the population receiving welfare, listed as "means-tested cash assistance" by the Census Bureau, is identified as white, while only 33% is identified as black.

content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,156084,00.html

hmmmmmm

Go walk into one of the buildings, look around and see who's there.

Nope.

My sister works at my county's welfare state. Most of the people she sees are white women and Arabs. They also often cheat and lie about their income to recieve benefits. You have no idea how many richfags pretend to be poor to get Medicare and food stamps. Stop falling for tired old memes.

LUCK NG JEWS