ITT: post conservative Hollywood figures

ITT: post conservative Hollywood figures

I'll start with the GOAT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nT-UkhEP-1g
youtu.be/vyesNstdG04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clint is just Republican. Lacey is a Republican and a Christfag.

>Numerous films about how people are people, racial tolerance and helping others
>votes trump

I don't understand Eastwood.

he didn't write those films

How? That's exactly why he's voting Trump

I think you forgot about how trump is literally hitler and wants to exterminate all the mexicans, rape all women in america and make the police shoot all black people on sight. At least that's what CNN told me.

Remember when Clint talked to that chair in 2012 and everyone thought he'd gone senile?

>at least that's what CNN told me

I dunno why people meme about m-muh liberal bias when Trump's own twitter account shows he's pretty racist and doesn't care too fondly for women outside of physical attributes

Leave it to a liberal to not understand patrician satire.

Prove it

I would've voted for that chair

It's more about how they never show anything bad about hillary and make EVERYTHING trump says 10 times worse by twisting his words around.

>it's a conspiracy
Every time. Anyway trump does say crazy shit about women and minorities that leaves a bad taste in the mouth of the average person, and a large swath of his supporters are white nationalists and internet basement nazis

That's because trump says crazy shit and Hillary speaks like a regular politician that isn't offensive to anyone or outrageous

>twisting his words around
But they quote him verbatim user...

Yes, Hillary is completely innocent. Especially the pqrt about how she is being very fucking aggressive towards Putin and Russia. Then calling Trump a puppet of Kremlin because he isn't warmongering like crazy.

You fucking what?

Wait, African Americans talking about the barriers white people face everyday?

Democrats need to stop focusing so much on race and turn their attention to cutting down on the number of swarthy foreigners we allow into the country.

What, like riot shields?

I can barely even believe this shit.
She can't write a proper sentence. It's like the worst possible candidates were chosen. If it were anyone other than Trump up against Clinton it would be freebie election for the republicans.

Vice versa too honestly..

Presumably every actor in David Zucker's "An American Carol."

youtu.be/nT-UkhEP-1g
youtu.be/vyesNstdG04

B-but David Zucker is a Jew!
How can this be?