Who is your favorite villain in cinema?

Who is your favorite villain in cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XYZdQRUU5IA?t=30s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BANE?

>Adachi was bored so he became a villain

He's great, but his motives are not "arguably better" than the Hero's.
Izanami was the actual villain and her "motive" is way cooler.

Shit tier. I don't care much for someones actions having to be justified and understood. I want archetypes. Good vs evil makes the best stories.

Are we supposed to know who these people/things are? I only recognize Hannibal, Joker, and the cover of Dragon Age (which I guess is a villain?).

The dude from Watchmen.

The cinema I watch doesn't have "villians". That's more of a flick thing.

No one villain comes to mind, it's more about characteristics like being a big guy.

A lot of the time, blatantly evil fellas are more fun to watch than "did nothing wrong" types.

This guy gets it. Get on our enlightened level.

You were just excited by the idea that a pedo might be that successful a person.

Hannibal's motives are actually quite clear.
What he wants is to corrupt moral goodness and pursue a purely aesthetic life.

Though Sup Forums will assuredly disagree simply because you plebs love being contrarian, Ledger's Joker is one of the all-time great villainous performances. Simmons in Whiplash is also phenomenal.

Great tier is Mr. Freeze I think and bad boi from Half life. The other Meh tier is ganondorf doofus.

Lo Pan

Why isn't mick in there? it's pretty infamous with the ladies.

>watching movies with a "bad guy"
Grow the fuck up

>Dragon Age
The villain is obviously EA, the shittiest of all end bosses

i can't i have a medical condition :/

That list is pure reddit

It doesn't matter if you can meme 'did nothing wrong' about a villain as long as he's executed well

There's a reason Hannibal Lecter is one of the most iconic villains in history and nobody gives a shit about Mr. Freeze

why is ganondorf getting a bad rap, he died standing up. That's pretty badass in my book.

Freeze was executed perfectly in the cartoon, it's just that every live action adaptation has been trash.

Your logic works, but not when applied to Mr. Freeze, and he has the same "my loved one is my excuse/origin" backstory as Hannibal.

>Adachi is a lifelong beta that tries to end the world after getting rejected by some middle aged actress
>"Hard to find fault in"

Darth Vader

THEY'RE ALL JUST BITCHES
I JUST WANTED TO CARRY A GUN

This, OP's pic is tryhard bullshit.

Goro was better than Adachi desu

naw senpai

>Magneto
>Good villain

The dude is a hypocritical piece of shit

I'd put Lecter in mid tier desu

which one?

>anime shit in top
Just kill yourself. End your pathetic life as soon as possible. How dare you call this garbage cinema, you ignorant pleb.

>implying Persona 4 isn't kino

this list is pretty bad

>elder god tier
yikes

the villains described in that tier are usually boring and the villains described in high tier are extremely overused, especially if you watch anime/cartoons. Almost every villain or anti-hero has a tragic backstory or some scene about them that "excuses" their actions or ideals in some way shoved in before the end

shit tier is stupid too as it seems like more and more contemporary shows are going for high tier villains, at this point i'd prefer a simpler """lusting for power"""" villain that's actually done well because it's rare (probably because it's usually used in kids shows/games as an excuse to have a one dimensional villain)

harry macdowell from gungrave is better than any of the faggots on this list

No. Just possibly homosexual.

Hans Gruber.
He's so likable they shoehorned a scene where he kills Mr. Takagi in order for the audience not to cheer to loudly for him.

>people not recognising bait the basis of which is almost a decade old

I always feel for the mid tier most of all--villains obeying their nature/doing what they do to survive.

youtu.be/XYZdQRUU5IA?t=30s

He just wanted someone to bring order to the galaxy.

Shitsona is the worst offspring of megaten.

bait

Random paint.png dictates whats a good villain?