>Lori

>Gareth
>villain

>no Rick
>no Andrea

>Forgetting about the gretaest villain of TWD, AMC

>no Ron

wow way to fuck up

All the villains except Gubna and Negan have been trash.

Gareth and his mom? lol
The Wolves? edgy
The Claimers?
The prisoner gang? Lizzie was a better villain than them
Dawn and Gorman in the hospital? nobody remembers them and for a reason

The list

1. Rick
1. Negan
2. based Governor

Also, now that I think about it... Rick is acting exactly like Shane did. No scruples or morals, Rick was ready to BTFO Alexandrians if he had to, killed 30+ of Negan's men for no reason, etc. The only difference is that Rick protects his own unlike Shane who wanted to kill Rick.

Rick is literally Shane now.

They would be best buds and a power to be reckoned with if Shane was alive.RIP Shane you magnificent bastard.

Negan is no villan, he just does what he has to to keep everyone in check, the governor and the others were just nuts.

literally who?

Rick asks for no forgiveness, for he has not sinned. He has merely done what he has needed to do to survive

AMC killed the creator of the show and has the power to kill someone earlier that they are supposed to be within the show, truly the most powerful villan

Negan is actually kind of boring. He's a Mary Sue.

What the hell are you talkin about? Rick is kinda Mary Sue, but Negan gonna fail hard.

so in other words every other fucker that we can a villain

what you said can be applied to governor,terminus, negan

Negan insults are not welcomed on Sup Forums, even if made in jest, you have been warned.

Just like Shane?

BASED GOVERNOR

youtube.com/watch?v=AUKD-FOrHzA

we all know negan broke rick down to a beta cuck, but gubnor gave rick a savage ass beating before ninja nigress saved him.

Except Governor doesn't need to cut off people's heads and put them in fish tanks. He also didn't need to go to war with the prison after starting his new life.

Negan didn't need to line the group up and execute Abe and Glenn. Negan doesn't need a harem of scared and vulnerable women.

Coral's arch-nemesis

Shane didn't need to kill Randall.
Shane didn't need to try and kill Rick just because he wanted to get laid.

>Coral!
>Where is Coral?!

Rick was mentally destroyed. The badass hero of the story, totally mindfucked. Negan is a powertrip fantasy the writers threw in. He doesn't get killed in the comics, either, so expect some Sue in jail as well.

>Negan didn't need to line the group up and execute Abe and Glenn. Negan doesn't need a harem of scared and vulnerable women.

Yes he does,on both accounts. Your argument fails.

He needs both of those to show who is the boss and keep both the group running and the cogs turning.

Do not agree that Rick is basically Shane now, though I do think they'd be a great team if Shane had made it this far. Rick would be very different though I think. I think if Shane was still around, Rick wouldn't be as "far gone" as he currently is, because Shane would be filling that in for him. In this sense, it's probably necessary for Shane to be gone, because killing Shane was a huge thing for Rick, and made him who we see today. They are nothing alike though. Shane wanted to kill Rick just for being an inconvenience to him and ruining his little post apocalypse love story. Rick would never kill one of his own in that fashion.

>Negan didn't need to line the group up and execute Abe and Glenn.
He needed it, so Rick's group could cooperate
>Negan doesn't need a harem of scared and vulnerable women.
They were volunteered. And they're not scared.

Gububner > Negan > Shane >>> Gareth >> WHO????

Again yes he did. Randall should be obvious for non-autists, Rick was in his way for procreation,literally the most ancie4nt urge.

Also Ed.
How can fuckers forget Ed?! IT'S CALLED: OPERATIONAL SECURITY!

As far as I know, RIck is crying bitch in the show. He gets beaten even with two hands regularly.

>I do think they'd be a great team if Shane had made it this far. Rick would be very different though I think. I think if Shane was still around, Rick wouldn't be as "far gone" as he currently is, because Shane would be filling that in for him.

That's nicely said. Killing Shane was a prerequisite for Rick's later ruthlessness and survival.

Except Negan didn't NEED to fuck with Alexandria or the Hilltop, or any other group in the first place.

good ole crazy governor doing crazy governor things

youtube.com/watch?v=4BTPMbIU3RM

WHO???

>Knows how operational security works
>Smacks a bitch when they get out of line
Ed did nothing wrong

how would he survive otherwise? he ain't a farmer, like he said.

COCKSUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morgan is actually the worst character

Basically boils down to who is a better villain Negan or Governor.

As much as I like the latter, JDM's performance sealed the deal for me. Negan is 10/10. The next episode will be fantastic.

>"I'm not growing a garden
>Show Saviors compound
>Clearly growing a garden

>Female group members get captured by group of men
>Don't get raped

San Fransisco Cocksuckaaaaa

He needed their shit to survive.

Pretty much. I like the part a couple of years ago where Carl is having a go at Rick for something, and he mentions Shane, and is like "Remember him?" and Rick says "I remember him. Every day I remember him". he's been carrying that weight of what he did, and what it means for him as a person all this time.

This
>Negan
>Villain

what is Negan?

I wished we could have seen Negan and the Governor interact with each other.

Man, Negan coming to Woodbury to do his extortion talk and routine. Would pay good money for that.

a flashback showing that happening maybe? As a bonus scene to the DVDs or something.

Yes he did you hippy

Crucial difference is that Negan loves what he does, and Governor was haunted by it. I fucking love them both, I think in the long run though I will prefer Gov, because I like the sad characters, he was really damaged, that episode where it's following him after Woodbury, and he's wandering the streets, goes back to Woodbury to burn it down, barely even alive anymore, that was among my favourite episodes. Really miss him. :(

>Governor get headshoted by Lucil in one-two mintues
Not so entertaining.

>Claimers catch Rick and crew
>Pedo claimer awkwardly rubs against Carl fully clothed without raping him, giving Rick enough time to attack

remember this faggot?

>"Oyo ese, yo Gubna we could use you as my second in command, what you say homes?
>"I DONT WANT IT!"
>Kills Martinez and takes over

that shit makes Gubna vulnerable tho, weaker

I WON'T

I WON'T

>mfw he does

explain what you like about him so much?

I am ashamed to say, but I realized yesterday that the Wolves dude with the long hair and the Saviors dude with the burned face are NOT the same person

I thought Wolves were just part of the Saviors for the past tow years, because of that

FUCK

am I stupid?

>negan
>villain
you join his group give a cut to help everyone out and in return he protects you he's a good guy

>killed 30+ of Negan's men for no reason, etc.
Stop with this shit. Negan's men started it first. Just not Negan directly.

glenn is superior to negan in only one respect

glenn is better at dying

what does negan even do with his cut of stuff?

Except he isn't protecting anyone from anything. People are paying him so his men leave them alone.

>am I stupid?

Um yes. Did you forget the guy you're talking about sacrificed himself to save Denise when they were making a run for it?

Also if there's seriously going to be a Tara/Heath "out on the run" episode I might kill myself.

He has an awesome arc so far.

Random guy off the street, lost his wife, kept going, a survivor, lost his son, went crazy, berserk mode vs. walkers, captured, turned his life around, /fa/ post-apoc clothes and equipment, swung too far to the "not gonna kill" side, forced to check it in order to rescue Carol.

A likable dude,except for his ultra-pacifist mode, that is thankfully over. A dude you would want around in the apocalypse.

Lennie James is an amazing actor to top it all.

>kill yourself over the events of a television program

grow up faggot

eat and drink nigga are you dense

The stuff they take from other communities? Well they use it to make themselves stronger.

>Take other's food, don't have to spend as much time looking for food.
>Take other's weapons/bullets, don't have to spend time looking for them.
>Take prisoners, don't even have to worry about uprisings.

I can't second this.

Seconded
I can't second this

>not Merle

i actually meant to say I CAN second it, i like morgan.

im retarded

Merle did nothing wrong and was a good guy.

he's okay but his pacifism shit is so forced and annoying

>Be Negan
>Be as nice as possible
>Worrying about civilization
>Dozens of your man got killed for no reason
>Trying to avoid further conflicts, kills few people
>People mad
What a shame.

it's over now, he shot some faggot

Be Glenn. Kill innocent people in their sleep who he has no idea who they are. Everyone rages when he dies.

Explain this shit? Wtf was this room in the spirit cooking people compound?

It's one of two things, a memorial to those they lost when they were taken over by bandits, or it's a tribute to those they've eaten.

>innocent people

the candles are made from human fat

>walking
>dead

>in a world where billions of walkers are attracted by noise
>travel around with a fucking baby

you really you're not going to name Joe (CLAIMED)? Or Dawn or the Alpha Wolf. You are really bad at watching this show. What the fuck, you're naming the Star Trek bitch mother of Gareth too? Jesus. Get AIDS

You are now aware Terminus was assaulted by Negan's people

its a vigil to the people who imprisoned and killed the terminus people before they took back over (who they let in because they were good people or w/e hence the writing on the wall)

Claimers were regular bikers. Star Trek?

They don't travel around with a baby Mr. Autist. Or are you saying they should've left it for dead? You don't happen to be a Janefag do you?

>Claimers were regular bikers
No they were clearly villains ya retard. Do you think Daryl and Rick killed their men over episodes for laughs? The only regular biker is Daryl.

I wonder what Coral is carrying...hm wait..it looks like... but no it can't be, surely it can't be a baby,because an edgy pre-teen cunt told me so on Sup Forums

bikers can't be villains?

Woah you mean to tell me they are forced to carry a baby when they were all homeless? Woah that really makes "why do they carry a baby around when there are zombies" a valid question don't it? No, you're a Janefag.

sorry to disrupt your circlejerk, but what is a jane?

Would you let Negan Lucille your boipucci, Sup Forums?

The Walking Dipshits. The villain is the show itself.