What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Movie: Marxist vs Conservatives
Novel: Anarchist vs Totalitarianism

He post on Reddit

He was an angry virgin pissed off at the world

V was literally Sup Forums in human form

They put him in a concentration camp and did experiments on him, if become an edgy faggot too desu

The movie made the Settler regime a little stronger than Conservatives, wouldn't you say?

Conservatives are LITERALLY Hitler the movie

Thanks for the tough word, now I can throw it around on Twitter.

The system in that movie is literally what fourteen year old Sup Forums-tards dream about.

Looks more like a Stalinist Soviet satellite-state set in current time, though with Sutler being a mini-Stalin, like Kim Il-Sung, Mao or Rákosi was.

it's a comic you dumb cunt

Sup Forums may have a fascist patriarch fetish but i doubt it extends to government-created genocide to force the masses under control

Sup Forums is not old enough to vote and wouldn't bother to if they could

I doubt most of the original Bolsheviks expected the twisted shit Stalin, Dzerzhinsky and others pulled off.

Seeing as most of the original Bolsheviks were kikes (in both Germany and Russia) I could give less of a shit about what they expected their successors to be

He was edgy.

Also just a reminder Imogen Gay Poots played a lesbian school girl in this movie.

EDGE

DUDE REVOLUTION LMAO

Alright Coldsteel, whatever you say.

>tfw lesbians never look this good irl

This is a goy-only board, sorry Chaim

Who cares about Jews, this is Sup Forums, fuck off to Sup Forums and talk about your reactionary autism there.

>Movie: Marxist vs Conservatives
I didn't get that impression at all
I would say he was clearly libertarian/anarchist vs authoritarian in the movie having never read the comics

Sup Forums really has changed.

You obviously care based on your relentless response to jew-related posts

fuck off everyone knows that the only reason anyone comes here is because of Sup Forums

it's the best board on this site it contains less weebshit instead contains intellectual and serious discussion

>posting about a movie Chris stuckmann recently discussed on Sup Forums

kill yourself

I'm just fucking tired to be discussing Jews on Sup Forums, I want to talk about Star Wars.

I don't know how you can say that with a straight face, I honestly can't wait until the elections are done and this Sup Forums aids that has spread all over Sup Forums fucks off again.

So the government is Hillary, and V is Gary Johnson, right?

Head to the Stars Wars thread then senpai. Unless you're shilling for Disney Star Wars.

Also, even after Hillary wins, Sup Forums isn't going anywhere. It's probably more likely they'll migrate to other boards since they only thing to discuss on Sup Forums will be how many freedoms Clinton can rape and abolish over 8 years.

Gary Johnson is pro open borders. He's closer to Sup Forums's retarded cousin.

Based Rand Paul is V.

I hope Hillary wins so I can laugh at the butthurt, then again I really don't want to have to deal with Hillary's globalism reaching me in Europe.

fuck off nigger you can't handle the truth then get off this site

this site is belongs to us so don't fuck with us

She will almost assuredly win. The only butthurt you will see will be on Sup Forums, the majority of America will be rejoicing.

You really shouldn't be cheering for that, though. The fleeting joy you get from Sup Forumsfags being butthurt will pale in comparison to the damage that that psycopath warmongeror will inflict on the Earth.

Praise kek for Hillary

Why do you possibly think V would be for a border wall?

I dont care if she fucks America sideways or lets Russia have a go, America is shit and you Americanization is a cancer.

>the elections are done and this Sup Forums aids that has spread all over Sup Forums fucks off again
That's not going to happen. When Trump loses this place is going to be filled with bitching about how the election was "rigged" for the next four years. Enjoy.

Her having a go at Russia will lead to World War 3, which your pedophile Parliament and government will most certainly be involved in. You should bet your ass that you should care, Nigel, unless you're immune to radiation poisoning.

there would me a much stronger reaction if Hillary somehow lost, almost everyone is expecting Trump to lose

>Marxist

>the majority of America will be rejoicing.

The majority of America hates Hillary too. The only way the majority of America will rejoice is if the electoral vote is tied and somebody other than Hillary or Trump is voted in by the house.

I think you underestimate the amount of brainwashed liberals (even Berniefags) who will be more than ecstatic when she is elected solely based on who she is running against. Sure, every single conservative American recognizes her as the antichrist, but conservative Americans are a dying breed.