This guy was a mexican right?

this guy was a mexican right?

This guy was a Jew right?

this guy was George Lucas right?

this guy hated sand right?

Clearly Chinese.

This guy was the key to all of this right?

>be the copilot in the ship leading the assault at Endor
>fire the torpedo that destroys the death star, causing the destruction of the galactic empire

>30 years later your senile comrade sends you in the assault on Starkiller, placing your importance at the same level as various green pilots

>fan service is retroactively lessening the quality of the previous film.

nah that was him

>people thought the flight cap was part of his body

Heh.

Hahaha, holy shit he's literally the happy merchant archetype, wtf!

Like, clearly intentionally so!

you mean shylock?

The resemblance is waaaay too close to be a coincidence He even has the little cap and expression!

>Mind tricks don't work on me, jedi. Only money.

He was clear as day, a fucking jew.

I thought he was a chinamen

yeah:

More on the lines of Filipino

The nose too, hahaha.

He is. Chink eyes and weird mouth movements like forgien chinkmen talk. I.e. that 'huh' expression gooks have.

Why isn't this guy a meme over at Sup Forums yet?

Also, was there any moment where he was rubbing his hands together? Gotta be a screengrab of that I bet.

Looks like an Italian.

This guy couldn't really get up there right?

He is in a basket at the top of a pole.
He wields a pole.
Basket controls are located outside of the basket.
There is a railing for safety.
No breaks while on pole duty.
Questions.

what that pole be for?

The basket and pole is the lower half of his body.

>lupita nyongo
>david luna
>oscar isaac
>verĂ³nica segura

didn't realize starwars universe was full of spics.

Kipsang Rotich was an African student who voiced Nien Nunb in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

He used his native tongue of Haya as if it were Sullustese. He was not credited in the movie.

Furthermore, it was noted that when Rotich had read the lines for Nien Nunb, they translated (in another language) into "One thousand herds of elephants are standing on my foot".

But not all of Nien Nunb's lines are in the Haya language, which is not spoken in Kenya but rather neighboring Tanzania. The very first thing he says before the attack is in the native tongue of Kenya's biggest tribe, the Kikuyu, and it translates to "All of you over there, come here."

By his surname, Rotich is from the Kipsigis subtribe of Kenya's Kalenjin tribe in the Great Rift Valley -- where the Kipsigis live alongside Kikuyus and would therefore be likely to speak Kikuyu as well as their own unrelated tribal tongue.

He did many lines in Haya, because no one thought anyone would understand it, but they did.

this was already covered in your training pamphlets, next question

This guy was a hermaphrodite, right?

"Commander. Tell me about your sexual organs."

>This guy was a good friend, right?

clearly wrong

To this day, I still wonder what this guy's job was.

Apparently not.