What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Camp performances by Garfield and Vaughn
Stupid meme bullshots during the actual conflicts
Training montage takes up a half hour of the movie

found the kikes

It copies too much from other war movies. The scene where they use the mortars as grenades is ripped straight from saving private Ryan, as is the whole "BAR Gunner is the asshole of the group" cliche

Not to mention Vince Vaughn trying to do a Full Metal Jacket-esque drill sarge

>if you criticize a movie directed by mel you're a kike

senpai i'm catholic, but this wasn't mel's strongest work. he had to cast a jew in the lead role to make up to Hollywood and he included some bullshit that he didn't in the Kino that was Apocalypto. It's okay to notice some errors based mel commited while directing this shit, stop slobbing his knob

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc

it was cliche, is christfaggy although not so much where it ruins the movie, had goofy battle scenes, etc. 7/10

It's a flick, not a movie, let alone film or kino. Too many cliches, Garfield is awful. I hope Mel fulfilled his give-in quota to the jew and after this he gets to make films after his own will and intellect.

I dont know why anyone here expected it to be any good

oh wait, this is Sup Forums where people unironically like mad max and star wars

nevermind

>mad max

Hey, the first 2 are great.

^

> wrong
oscar this year

but The Road Warrior and Fury Road are fantastic m8, the rest are eh

absolutely everything

>Sup Forums sucks Mel's cock for years
>Hacksaw Ridge comes out to rave reviews
>Sup Forums hates it

Never change.

Literally nothing. Only emotionless, godless, unpatriotic liberals dislike this movie and I'm being dead serious.

casting Andrew fucking Garfield and not even having the balls to mess up his haircut

A film being dependent on your political beliefs to be good or not is inherently not good. This is just like The Passion, where to anyone to whom Jesus Christ isn't a character of real significance it's just a very long torture flick.

this

tf was mel thinking

Not
An
Argument

your god doesn't exist and you should feel bad kek

Even if you identify as a fucking Christian you have to recognize that there are multiples scenes that are borderline Star Wars Prequel-tier bad in Hacksaw Ridge. This isn't anywhere close to the kino that was Apacalypto.

I'm literally about to leave for the theater to see this right now.

Will I like it?

It's a fun hamfisted war adventure that can't even touch TRL.

Enjoy it for what it is at face value. Justs hope Mel's next venture knocks it out of the park.

Alright, I'm excited.

Fury Road is a better Road Warrior. Beyond Thunderdome was better