Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

They were literally on a break

Rachel is just mad because someone else got a good dicking and she didnt

Rachel.

They were on a break but it was a little bit arrogant of Ross.

If it was the other way around there wouldnt be a debate

>mfw i realized that women actually side with rachel even thought they were literally on a fucking break

I hate women.

>claim to be super inlove with this chic
>like for 10 years crush love etc
>be a couple finally
>have a huge argument, scandal
>she says "we need a break from each other for a while" and not a break up
>LOL OK, LET ME SLEEP WITH RANDOM PERSON IN THE SAME NIGHT
>B-B-But we were on a break??

Guys, seriously?

Rachel may have had a point if she'd been a bit clearer with Ross and STOPPED FUCKING BRINGING SHIT UP FOR SEVERAL SEASONS

"On a break" is some fucking bullshit, literally a verbal excuse to cheat on someone because you don't have the gumption to choose between a definitive break up or remain committed.
If someone wants to go "on a break" from me then it's over. That being said, if both parties agreed upon it, he's not at fault.

That's how breaks work. Don't take a break if you can't deal with that you stupid slut.

Ive always seen a break as a time you remain single to then go back to the relationship or break up

He was drunk and heartbroken. Probably wouldn't have done it if he was thinking clearly.

No, a break is a stupidly verbalised time off from each other and not a break up. they were still a couple, still together. just a bit of air for both of them. Too bad the air for Ross was sniffing some Punk rock pussy

That's another thing entirely. I agree with you but the question was - was ross in the wrong and the answer is yes

Going on a break essentially means you've broken up anyway.

He wasn't wrong because they were on a break in the relationship. They had no obligation to remain faithful to each other once she said that.

How did Ross fuck so cute women. I look better than him and haven't had sex in over a year.

Ross but not for fucking that chick.

He was already being a whiny, obsessive, stalky misogynist who was jealous of every man who even looked Rachel's way. Fuck Ross.

Which is counter-intuitive to retaining the strength of the relationship. Time apart, sure, non-committal? All that does is create problems if they do try to get back together.

they were both in the wrong, really.
ross was getting crazy jealous over nothing
rachel overreacted badly by calling for the break, kind of played into ross' issues with it in a bad way, and fucked up further by not making the terms clear
honestly, the copy girl was kind of a harlot making a move on ross in a vulnerable state like that, but ross really should have still resisted.
both should have owned up to their general weaknesses and been more forgiving instead of trying to argue about it as a technical point
basically everyone acted shittily in the case

Ross is the best Friend

Chandler > Joey > Ross > Monica > Rachel > Phoebe

/thread

Problem with this is that Rachel denies ever being on a break.

He's above average looks wise, highly intelligent and makes serious bank.

If they were on a break they could fuck anybody they want. Rachel was in the wrong.

>Rachel literally says she wants to go on a break
>Blaming Ross

Rachel is a bitch and Ross is a beta cuck.

sobel

He also thought she was sleeping with that other douchenozzle whose name i don't remember. He heard the dudes voice on the phone when he called her.

I don't think dinosaur boys make serious bank.

Ross is a fucking retard. If you find out she's fucking other peopleTHEN you fuck other people.

>I'm good looking guys, honest
>b-but I can't get laid

I've got news for you bud. Everyone rates themselves 2 points higher than they actually are.

I think the entire point is that they were both in the wrong. Ross was retarded to do it, Rachel was retarded to say she wanted to go one a break if she wasn't ready for the potential of Ross sleeping with someone else.

In general "breaks" are stupid ideas. Either stay in the relationship and try to fix your problems or break up. None of this one foot in one foot out bullshit.

They do when they're professors at NYU.
His apartment would have been expensive and he lived on his own.

>>I'm good looking guys, honest
>>b-but I can't get laid
I don't see how there's anything unbelievable about that.

Nah, just overconfident dudes.

Spot on.

I have a sneaking suspicion that she was getting ass fucked by mark the whole time. final episode should've been her admitting it.

This, plus when he asked if he was there she said no before she fessed up and told Ross he was actually there. Ross took this as a sign of guilt that they hooked up.

kek look that this fucking cuck

You're supposed to cheat into the bank in advance so that when she inevitably gets railed by a pack of savage niggers you can throw it into her face and you haven't lost anything.

Only person who has a chance of getting a girlfriend in this thread.

Women are like that. A "break" (not a break-up, a "break") is a test, an examination, a feeling of strong doubt. It's not actually a break up.
The terminology concerning relationships is all fucked up and you shouldn't take things at face value.

A break means that you're going to have sex with other people. That's literally the only reason every single time.

No it's not. That's what you think it is, because you're operating with straight logic.

They were both in the wrong.

>Chandler
I see you like friends who cuck you

this, rachel had that Mark guy at her apartment, and denied he was there, fucking slut, Ross was in the right in every way.

Only if they let me watch.

Objectively true

always good to see dumb posts floating around

lemme fix that for you

Ross > Joey > Chandler > Monica > Rachel > Phoebe

Chandler was such a qt in season 1.

samefag or cock gobbler

They were both wrong, they are both spoiled brats who didn't get what they wanted. Ross betrayed Rachel, Rachel neglected Ross' jealousy issues.

I have a feeling virgins will side with Ross even though they'd do the opposite in the opposite situation (they side with the opposite role, not the opposite character) Roasties would do the same with Rachael, but that doesn't matter since they're are no women on Sup Forums.

Only neutered numale beta cucks side with Rachel.

Jumping this random thread to ask where i can watch hd tv series for free please help asap

ross. racheal had moral standards he didnt live up to

A break for a woman means "i'm going to fuck other people guilt free" except they get really fucking angry when they find out the guy can fuck someone too and does so.
Fuck Rachel here.

>being so insecure at the thought of a male being more attractive than you that you leap at the opportunity to deny its validity with blanket statements because the slightest piece of evidence against it is mentioned

girls don't usually approach guys and it's very possible for someone to be attractive and socially retarded, not everyone is as superficial as you

>tfw that makes me a negative 2

>the women got worse
>the men got better
Makes your neurons fire alright.

lolwut

Joey and Chandler both got noticeably fat and Monica looked better and better for the first five years.

Chandler got fucking fat, Joey will never go back to having that thin waist he had in early friends but he was still kinda fit.

Have to agree with this user. Its obvious when a girl is into you, just based off of your looks. Especially at a workplace. Problem is, I don't have the motivation to do any thing about it, because I simply don't care. Now if the girl actually had the balls to do something about, I might consider it. Honestly, I'm tired of chasing the puss...

>Ross insists that Rachel is wrong about her new boss
>she doesn't believe him and they fight
>literally tells him she wanted a break
>he hooks up with another chick who isn't a stupid oblivious bitch
>she freaks out even though she wanted the break
>Turns out Ross was right the whole time anyway
He deserved better

r8

Chandler > Phoebe > Ross > Joey > Rachel > Monica

Ross > Monica > Joey > Phoebe > Chandler > Rachel

ITS A BREAK NOT AN OVER!

when you got on break from ur shit job at mcdonalds you dont go fill in a shift at burgerking.

ross is in the wrong

A BREAK means there gonna get back together , an over is when u sleep with other people

>Dat comparison

Stay fat americunt.

>prime monica will never take you over her lap and give you a good hard spanking

>Everyone rates themselves 2 points higher than they actually are.
Ok, so what if I rate myself 1???

Came here to post this.

Looked like a fucking Skyrim screenshot from thumbnail.

Best Chandler and Monica

Good everything else

She brought up the idea of the break so its on her

>s7 chandler

just

I know thee are no girls on the internet but you are making a compelling argument to explain why you don't have a dick and why you actually think that what you posted makes sense.

>Girl says we need to take a break
>Girl flirst to no end with douchebag
>Girl gets mad if boyfriend who is on a break gets drunk and fucks some random nobody

I bet that if she were the one fucking the random dude, we should all be forgiving her and of course if anyone says anything it's "muh gender, muh oppression, muh feminism"

Fuck off.

>All Season 4

That's the peak. They all look really good. From there it's down hill and some do better than others.
Joey is cheating though, it seems sucking 19 year olds pussies can actually stop you from aging bad.

There's an underflow bug and you actually become a 9.

Congrats, you're a 10

>tfw fuck up basic stuff

You become a 10.