What does Sup Forums think of Dave Chappelle?

What does Sup Forums think of Dave Chappelle?

>MUH POLITICS

FUCK OFF TO REDDIT YOU FUCKING RETARD

he is white and based

anyone got a recording?

I think that is a retarded headline because what he actually said was that he is voting for Clinton and then he made fun of both candidates.

His skits were either hilarious or boring, as black and white as his commentary.

this

based as always

I read the quotes and I don't remember him making fun of Trump. It was mostly him defending him and attacking Clinton and pretending to vote for Clinton to keep his career entact from (((them))).

Honorary whitey. Has been since he refused to lick Hollywood's boots.

Red-fucking pilled. He'll stop the white genocide and help God Emperor Trump.
A pity he's a nigger, so he's been corrupting Western Civilization with his mere disgusting presence.

I saw him perform a few months ago at a small venue in Oakland. He was raggin on Trump, Katilin Jenner, Hillary, Trannies, black folk, the white audience full of hipsters, his familly, comedy central. He's an edgy dude who's gonna say edgy shit. If you're offended by a known public troll you're retarded.

I hope Trump wins and chappele makes fun of dumb democrats on SNL

I would literally cry with happiness and even get a job

chappelle is /our guy/ and the most woke black man in history

I didn't like him at first because he's a nig nog but that pic changed my mind.

Racists are literally the most retarded people on earth.

After liberals, perhaps.

wow you really got him there faggot

>and pretending to vote for Clinton to keep his career entact from (((them))).
>sure this person said something, but I know they're doing the opposite. Because reasons
this is some amazing motivated reasoning, especially considering Chappelle doesn't even have a career at this point

nice try, satan.

>>sure this person said something, but I know they're doing the opposite. Because reasons

I made my reasons clear in my post. Try to brush up on your reading comprehension. Him saying he was voting for Clinton was a quick aside to him shitting on her.

kek

I used to like him. Then I didn't. Now I do again

>Him saying he was voting for Clinton was a quick aside to him shitting on her.
and that proves he's not actually voting for her and just claiming that because...?

BASED DAVE

>Criticizing Clinton
>Shocking

In what world do these retards live in?

He said he didn't "feel good" about it.

This board is so fucking retarded oh my god

Americans are the most disgustingly partisan creatures on the planet.

>Sup Forums defending a muslim white-hating negro because he made a joke about hillary

are you so desperate for celebrity endorsement?

>blasted both
>still voted for (((her)))

kek. What do you have to do to vote early btw? I thought it was only for old people and cripples

you pretty much have to vote D as a famous black person or you won't be allowed on TV. It's a big deal for him to even criticize clinton though

neither did I but I still did it because it was the right thing to do

>A (((representative))) of Chappelle on damage control
>oy veyy those were the wrong opinions, so very sorry masters

He's a funny guy.

Exactly what I said. He even had to say it through his (((lawyer))) because people misconstrued it.

Because his career his on the line if he did that routine without mentioning that part. He has an out if he goes, "Oh yeah, I'm still voting for her, but let me tell more about how shit she is."

Because meatloaf isn't returning Trump's calls.

nah we got Mike Tyson, Don King, Ben Carson, the list could go on....

I wouldn't feel good about having to choose between trump and clinton too either to be honestš›² 

That puppet guy on hulu also made fun of her.

they also defend Trump despite him being 1000% behind Israel, the most pro-Israel candidate, and married his daughter off to a Jew. Plus he's hired illegal immigrants, got tons of H1B visas for Mexicans to work at his golf courses, and outsourced half of his businesses to China.

Sup Forums just wants people to say what they want to hear and they'll believe it immediately despite any past actions or statements. They're the ultimate gullible sheep

Your morality is really fucking off.

>Ben Carson
>celebrity
Just have Eastwood yell at a chair again and add the invisible man to your list.

Nah I'm just not okay with an Racist idiot criminal like Donald being in the white house

I like him even more after this. What a surprise, could swear he was a leftie.

>Because his career his on the line if he did that routine without mentioning that part. He has an out if he goes, "Oh yeah, I'm still voting for her, but let me tell more about how shit she is."

yes, criticizing Clinton for half an hour and laying out reasons not to vote for her is fine, but not mentioning his own vote is crossing the line and worthy of massive DNC retribution

I choose neither. They both are shit and I'm glad I voted early. Now I can just sit back and gauge how much alcohol and ammo I need to buy based on the results.

Liberals loved him until he revealed his Republican leanings.

>Clint Eastwood yelling at a chair
>"binders full of women" being a massive controversy
holy shit man 2008 was such a simple time. This stuff wouldn't even get a brief mention in this election

>they also defend Trump despite him being 1000% behind Israel, the most pro-Israel candidate, and married his daughter off to a Jew. Plus he's hired illegal immigrants, got tons of H1B visas for Mexicans to work at his golf courses, and outsourced half of his businesses to China.

Nationalists across the world defend Israel. There's nothing wrong with Israel in principle. We just don't want to fight their wars for them.

The other stuff you mentioned is him taking advantage of the system. Jews run the system. To be successful, he had to get good with the Jews. Same with the cheap labor. None of this doesn't mean he isn't sincere about changing the system. Once the system is changed, ideally these things wouldn't be incentivized.

None of this is complicated to understand, but I guess it is for liberals.

You weren't kidding.

>gave him a tv biopic starring Cuba Gooding Jr.
that's not something you do to someone you love, user

Absolutely. It would seem like he's outright endorsing Trump. If somebody said that he was endorsing Trump, he could go, "No, I said I was voting for Clinton though."

Both are "racist idiot criminals" shit for brains.

Who plays Klingon Jesus?

When you turn old enough to vote, you can request this thing called an "absentee ballot". That's what those crazy grown-ups call early voting.

>Nationalists across the world defend Israel
This is new. Blatant lying that is.

>wanting celebrity endorsements

celebrities are just expensive marionettes for the corrupt elite

Early voting and absentee voting are not the same thing.

Yeah until they agree with you as this thread is showing.

but you need a reason to get one in my state

this will be my third time voting. It takes like 5 minutes anyway.

>nationalists don't defend nationalist countries.
This is new.

>Nationalists across the world defend Israel. There's nothing wrong with Israel in principle. We just don't want to fight their wars for them.
well it's a good thing Trump doesn't want to send troops to fight ISIS or tear up the Iran deal that Israel loves and has done a lot to calm tensions in the region. Oh wait he does. And by the way, saying you're "the most pro-Israel candidate" when the other candidate is already promising to support Israeli wars means he's going to do that too

>The other stuff you mentioned is him taking advantage of the system. Jews run the system. To be successful, he had to get good with the Jews. Same with the cheap labor. None of this doesn't mean he isn't sincere about changing the system. Once the system is changed, ideally these things wouldn't be incentivized.
yes friend, Trump has been pretending to work with the Jews and just doing what he has to this whole time. But as soon as he's president, he'll reveal his true colors and fix everything. He's only been lying to the Jews to get their support in business, but he's being totally honest with you and not at all pandering for your vote

It's not. Look at the positions on Israel for the major nationalist parties across the West.

Actually, absentee is a form of early voting.
Plain old early voting just takes paying a little attention to news or really anything, early voting locations/dates are pretty well-advertised.

>oh no my strawman is falling apart

lefties in Europe hate israel more than racist americans desu

The genuine naivety that comes from you trumpets is fucking hilarious.

The funniest thing to come out of this closeusterfuck is how Sup Forums became pro Israeli this election.

>white-hating negro

>racist whites calling black people racist

Up is down, left is right I presume

>well it's a good thing Trump doesn't want to send troops to fight ISIS or tear up the Iran deal that Israel loves and has done a lot to calm tensions in the region. Oh wait he does. And by the way, saying you're "the most pro-Israel candidate" when the other candidate is already promising to support Israeli wars means he's going to do that too
Kek, literally none of this true. The ME is on fire because the US is trying to contain Iran. You are sadly misinformed. Trump wants Israel to fight its own wars. Clinton? Not so much.

>yes friend, Trump has been pretending to work with the Jews and just doing what he has to this whole time. But as soon as he's president, he'll reveal his true colors and fix everything. He's only been lying to the Jews to get their support in business, but he's being totally honest with you and not at all pandering for your vote

Don't know what you're saying. He works with Jews. That doesn't mean he takes orders from them.

Meme magic is a mysterious force indeed

it really couldn't

Those are all low round draft picks desu

>That doesn't mean he takes orders from them.
His daughter is getting goyed by them as we speak.

well good job, you voted for the racist criminal idiot with a vagina

>he ME is on fire because the US is trying to contain Iran.
yes, convincing a major regional power to end its nuclear program and giving them seized assets and humanitarian aid is just throwing fuel on the fire
what we need is more nukes in the ME and more poor, hungry countries. That will fix things

In the sense that it happens before November 8th, yes. They have different rules, so they are not exactly the same.

Everything I said was true.

lmao you just can't help yourselves, can you?

>hurr weed makes you stupid
Sup Forums and anti drug dweebs BTFO

>still making people flip their shit
You know what I like about Dave, you (the society) are always the punchline.

Do you think I want to vote for Hillary? Fuck that cunt. But fuck Trump harder, and super fuck all the Trump-loving faggots on this, and every other, site. Obnoxious fucking millennial shit.

>He works with Jews
>sells daughter to Jews
>has Jewish grandchildren
Do you consider bull prepping you working with fit african American men?

to be serious Peter Thiel is the coolest endorsement

>kek. What do you have to do to vote early btw? I thought it was only for old people and cripples
you go online and sign up you ignorant nigger

He's done nothing to earn your trust so why would you just vote for him because of a few empty words that anyone could say?

holy shit what the fuck am I reading lmao you people are fucking nuts

I meant his black support

>immigrant
>libertarian
I think you mean "most non-nonsensical endorsement"

oh what a surprise, I was right

>yes, convincing a major regional power to end its nuclear program and giving them seized assets and humanitarian aid is just throwing fuel on the fire
what we need is more nukes in the ME and more poor, hungry countries. That will fix things

Syria is a proxy war in which the US is trying to contain Iran by conventional means. Clinton wants to expand it to protect Qatari and Israeli interests.

You are very misinformed. The Iran deal has been a disaster, and Obama's attempt at bribing Iran has been a failure.

Please don't criticize prophet Trump (PBUH).

damn Sup Forums you really made me think with that one

because Daddy Trump would never lie. I mean except to all of the business contractors he gypped out of millions of dollars. And those times he changes his policies mid-sentence. And those times he denies saying things that there's video of him saying last week. And all of those times he's pandering to niggers and latinos and fags to break Hillary's coalition.

But other than those times, I'm 100% sure when he's talking about things I care about, he's not pandering and is genuinely serious. I'm sure of it

Hilary isn't an idiot though.

He has no reason to do the bidding of the system since he system has been doing everything in its power to impede his presidential run. I think that's pretty straight forward.

The elites have tried to tar and feather him at every turn, and Trumo has in turn rebuffed them and called them out.

>gypped

wtf I'm literally shaking

>The Iran deal has been a disaster, and Obama's attempt at bribing Iran has been a failure.
according to no one other than Republicans who criticize Obama on literally everything. Israel, pretty much every middle eastern country, and pretty much every European country view it as great

those are state specific rules. in cali absentee early voting is literally just a box you check when you register to vote. Im amused by your autistic smug tone though, very standard for a Sup Forumslack

>The ME is on fire because the US is trying to contain Iran
The Middle East is on fire because the US lets Saudi Arabia do whatever the fuck they want, because the US is too busy trying to vassalize Russia to give a shit about the filth their 'allies' are spreading..

hmmm well you seemed kinda autistic to assume all states have the same rules, huh?