If you look closely you can see the disappointment in Harrison's face

If you look closely you can see the disappointment in Harrison's face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NG9p1FFwxb0?t=1m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Thin Red Line should have won.

if you look closely you can see his dick nose

Overrated nature documentary disguised as a war film.

That's what all noses look like.

yeah the heartless target shooting of germans definitely should have won instead

youtu.be/NG9p1FFwxb0?t=1m

>That expression on Emily Watson's face

Anyone else think Jim Carrey should have won best actor?

Depressing

Eternal Sunshine should've been nominated for Best Screenplay at least, and if it was, I apologize for never checking.

To be fair when is Harrison Ford not disappointed in things?

It was The Truman Show that particular year, but I think Eternal Sunshine did win in 2004.

HOW

THE FUCK

DID SAVING PRIVATE RYAN

NOT WIN

I WILL NEVER FUCKING UNDERSTAND I HATE THE OSCARS SO FUCKING MUCH EVEN THOUGH I STILL WATCH THEM EVERY YEAR AND HOPE THE MOVIE I LIKE WINS

that beat saving private ryan by the way

Because Saving Private Ryan is schlocky overly sentimental shit.

harvey weinstein at the height of his powers

Saving Private Ryan was the pinnacle of American war Kino.

If you don't think it didn't deserve to win you can just remove yourself right now.

>pinnacle of American war Kino

I genuinely feel bad for you having such poor taste.

it's like barely in the top 15 war movies ever made and only because of the beginning

>getting baited this hard

Saving Private Ryan or Thin Red Line were the only acceptable winners that year.

Nobody gives a fuck about Shakespeare in Love.

prime emily watson was a CUTE

Is Saving Private Ryan is the reason why most of video game shooters have shaky cam and bloody screen cause of muh immersion?

No, faggot, it's a little thing called realism. Making fun of it won't make it less legit, gigafag.

And the realism fad in fps video games came mostly with the Post-Ryan WW2 shooters. Medal of Honour and Call of Duty were probably the first big REALISM games. Of course there were the Tom Clancy shooters too but unfortunately they were never exactly influential.

This.