What is something witty I can say to a new tinder match? I'm not ugly but you are my only friends Sup Forums

What is something witty I can say to a new tinder match? I'm not ugly but you are my only friends Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0WW7g77Gag7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

_ ____ __ rape ____ ____
Fill in the rest with whatever

i talk about how i own a vineyard
helps to own a vineyard tho

Just spout memes and random shit at them that they don't understand and then say your tinder app is glitching and you need to switch to text, it works for me

either comment on something in her profile or say "hey cutie" and push for the number super quick

talk about kingsley shacklebolt

tinder is not for conversation

"Hey there"

Don't need to be clever when initiating contact, only when trying to hold a conversation.

Text "hey there" three times and then "am I doing this right? sorry". Trust me.

>ask girl how her day is going, what she's up to, etc
>replies stupid one word "good, fine, etc"

Fuck Tinder, why match if you don't want to talk you dumb fuckholes

post cia memes

she realized you weren't chad

Go back to /r9k/

DTF?

that means they've got hotter guys talking to them.

you just need to hang around until they strike out with a chad who can do better than them and strike while they're vulnerable

Get her kik
Send dick pic

send her a picture of your gooch, poorfag!!

Never been there t.b.h.

Seems like losers advising losers.

examples of what i say to girls/guys i meet through these apps

vocaroo.com/i/s0WW7g77Gag7

Are you dumb, dude? That means they aren't into you. Try someone else or, like the other dude said, maybe they will hit you up when and if they run out of better options.

While hilarious, I'm not sure that would go over well

>and be adored

>I'm looking for a meat-hole to shove my cock in

Trust me, never fails.

just give up and don't try...you will finally be free

>ask gril out
>says yes
>bails hours before we were to meet
>giving me the run around since
Fuk you Brooke

If they match with you then the assumption is that they find you attractive, it's annoying as fuck though, because guys swipe right on everyone and guys always initiate so the only girls giving me long thoughtful or interesting replies are always unattractive, and hot girls either never respond or give the laziest fucking one word responses. It's complete bullshit. Even if a girl isn't attractive I'll still actually make conversation.

It's a guy you idiot.

Nah we've been snapchatthing but even at that she's putoffish

Guess I'm not a hinka hunka burning love

How many fancy seafood dinners will it take for you to come home with me and be my personal bedroom acrobat?

"Wanna fuck?"
Works every time.

A very thoughtful response. This is the girl in question.

You say
>Sup Forums - television and film

Dude she's fucking ugly if that other pic was you you could easily bag an 8/10 easily.

Both are ugly, kys and tell them to kill themselves too

The jerk store called, they're all out of you

Nice job matching with a balding chick, uggo.

Hey, slut, wanna buy a timeshare?

what other pic

I like to start conversations with a overly pseudo intellectual question, such as "What's your opinion on the state of religion in America?" or "What's your opinion on the Arab Spring?"

Then they either ignore me, say idk, or give me some equally pseudo bullshit.

If they say they don't know, I usually just say yeah me neither.

If they give me a long detailed response I pretend like I'm into the issue.

Occasionally they'll say idk and ask, and depending on whether they look like an arty/pseudo type or normie I just reply as above.

If they ignore me I track down their face books and send them pictures of my crooked wang.

My success rate for getting laid: 0% help me senpaitachi

I'd like to solve the puzzle, Pat

I want to ____ your face

>Sup girl?
Surprisingly underrated. I know it sounds like some chad shit, but it works. Probably because it sounds like some chad shit.

senpai
senpaitachi
famalam
desu
tbqh
tbhf
tbqhf

wanna smash

"wana ken-bone?"

then ask her to upvote you

You look at their pics/description and point out something about it.

Met my best friend through Tinder. I'll probably pinch her ass tonight.

Figure out something to say from their description or photos. But most the time it wont matter what you say just as long as you are attractive

"do you like dank memes?"

This very much.

Almost all the girls that matched with me does this. Even when I try to spice it up by playing the "text emoticon" stuff that girls like nowadays. They're not even trying to have a conversation. Once I thought maybe she's just not good at texting so we met for a dinner and she's just the same irl. God what the fuck is wrong with these girls. Fyi I'm not handsome but I'm not that ugly either. I have a pretty above average looks and I socialize with friends but these tinder girls are just so damn annoying.

be yourchad