It's a "monster of the week episode that has absolutely nothing to do with the main plot" episode

>it's a "monster of the week episode that has absolutely nothing to do with the main plot" episode

>It's a Sam/Dean gets captured and the other has to save them episode
You'd think they'd have learned not to split up by now

Is this show back now?
Thank fuck, I've been needed something to watch.

did jared get a haircut

>it's a "fighting monsters weaker than previous foes so the good guys get a power debuff" episode

great because the main plot sucks and has sucked since very early into the show

>it's a Sam/Dean die episode
>it's a Sam/Dean come back to life episode

Those are the best episodes to be honest

>It's a Castiel gets kicked out heaven again episode

Literally every serialized show has filler episodes you imbecile.

this show would be kino if it was on netflix and had 13 plot based episodes

>i still watch it though

>It's a british lady beats up an angel episode

>it's a season 6+ episode

Why even bother.

Haha epic my friend :)

Season 9 and 10 are great you pleb.

11 is pure kino

>It's a Supernatural is holding back Jensen ackles' career as an actor episode

Dude has some decent acting chops. I'd at least like to see him in the walking dead. Are there even any future projects for him other than spn?

He lost any other possible gig along with his pretty face

replace monster of the week with killer and you got gotham, csi, hannibal, true detective etcetc

its boring how many shows do this in order to delay 5 seasons of revealing shit like who s the main killer

>its a random monster beats up Dean even though e spent 40 years being tortured in hell, fought for his life ever day in purgatory, died countless times, was a demon, was besties with the lord of hell, almost shagged God's sister, faced Lucifer and other archangels episode.

but that's the only reason to watch this show anymore.

>It's a totally human woman with no magic buffs beats the shit out of Dean and Castiel with her bare hands episode
I'm thinking maybe they should just let the Brits take over

Who is even the enemy this season?

the patriarchy.

English Father Anderson from Hellsing

The idiot turned down Marvel when they offered him the role of Hawkeye BEFORE they offered it to Renner. Okay, that was still kinda in the times when no one knew that capeshit would be the next big thing, but he turned them down again before Avengers 2.

What are you talking about, he still looks great

They're said the name twice now but I can't remember it.
He rides a motorbike. It's definitely not the guy from Grease 2 though.

Reboot the story please

Going from God's sister to a british hitman seems a bit lame

>it's a "Sam/Dean makes a pact with an evil force to solve a situation caused by Dean/Sam making a pact with a less evil force and he says "I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING/ YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW/ THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO!"

humans have proven time and time again to be the strongest living beings.

Basically this. It's like Star Trek. There is no supernatural force/ military might/computing capacity that can win over human ingenuity.

>it's a "Bobby is the best character in the series so we'll kill him from a random headshot in the worst season"

He was on the short list for Cap actually.

Honestly there's very little to do at this point, there's not many credible threats left. Humans are a logical choice. Though I think that a rogue government agency that wants to weaponize supernatural beings and magic would be a better choice.

well they weren't going to kill him whilst the ratings were good

Maybe if they did not have Lucifer kill all the Norse gods in half an episode way back they would not be in this situation

And from what I remember the Japanese ones tend to just hang out in Japan like the NEETs they protect. Guess they could always fight Zoroastrians or some shit

Wrong. Cthulhu is left.

They'd just go insane and kill themselves, interesting way to end it though

>le watching cthulhu makes you mad
When this meme will die.

>it's a I watched up to season 5 and got a tattoo of the show and then started to watch the rest of the show and now all my irl friends call me a fag

You now have the choice of ending Supernatural
How do you it
>Bonus points if they both die sending the fandom into madness

I'd probably fuck it all up retrospectively
Azazel chooses another to become his protogé and the winchesters never become hunters and all the people they've ever saved die.

>somehow ends with them having to die
>written in the winchester gospels that they sacrificed their lives
>cuts to a clip of the impala riding down the road implying they cheated death and have gone off the map

It's not a meme when it's a reoccurring theme in the mythos.

As long as it ends with Castiel finally fucking the hell out Dean I'm down with everything

The Norse gods getting rekt wasn't that much of a problem, but they had him kill fucking Ganesh. The guy who still has millions of followers. Why the hell wouldn't you keep that fucker around as a future powerful God to fight?

Aside from that, I've been awaiting them dialling back and just doing Men of Letters stuff since it was introduced. Have them fight Nazi Necromancers and the Frankenstein family who are trying to take over the world in ways that don't involve demons and the apocalypse, and which can't be fixed with a special blade.

God places a veil over everything supernatural in the world so they never interact, then sends the Winchesters back to when they were kids and allow them to live out the rest of their lives with their family.

I actually think that some sort of cosmic horror will be the final boss. That or God.
Also Cthulhu is not canon in SPN universe.

It'll be God or another sibling of his.

>it's a "no wait we want him back, so here's him as a ghost, here's him in hell, and here's him in heaven" seasons

Bobby going to an afterlife after being a ghost and then on top of that being hijacked and ending up in hell just because Crowley disliked him just ruined everything sad about ghosts and the Heaven/Hell workings.

Some characters go mad due to a mix of PTSD about watching your friends dying horribly and realising mankind is not the center of the universe ( which was more a decimononic idea) and that there are beings that could shit on us without blinking. Winchester brothers already know about the existence of Gods, angels, demons, heaven and hell and they did not went mad (except for the part about being tortured in hell for years)

But you can keep showing us your knowledge obtained from Munchkin:Cthulhu and the nerdy quirky camel girl videos.

>on season 10 or 11
>crowleys mum is introduced

bro i am THIS close to dropping the show, it's getting into pantomime levels

They're banished to Hell, and stage an insurrection, becoming kings of Hell. They can't leave, but ruling hell ends the demon influence on Earth and makes sure that evil people don't prosper in Hell. They either kill Crowley to get the throne, or they have him working for them as the manager, while they're just there in case anyone tries to get up to the old demon ways. It gives them a noble sacrifice, but also showcases how they've always punished themselves, to the point of staying in Hell.

>dropping the show when the milf redhead is introduced

Not gay enough for you, son?

severe case of british face

SHE HAD SUPERNATURAL BRASS KNUCKLES.

remember how punching an angel once broke deans hand

or how demons could throw people around using telekinesis

Okay

>mfw the supernatural brass knuckles become the new ruby's knife/angel blade, with each brother getting one knuckle and beating up Lucifer with them

Whatever happened to Crowley's melted-down-angel-blade Luger, anyway?

>he didn't drop the show when they changed directors

>or how demons could throw people around using telekinesis

That's easily explained with those demons being higher-ranking ones. Like, in season 1 only top-tier demons could even crawl their way out of hell to begin with because Hell was sealed off, and as the seasons have gone on the top demons have all been weeded out, only leaving greenhorns.

The angels are much harder to explain, because even though they've also had the stronger ones weeded out they shouldn't be that weak.

He looks like shit now

i never understood why supernatural threads appear on Sup Forums in off hours like this. are you guys all aussie shitposters?

i know supernatural is very popular in latin and south america, but i don't know if anyone in upside down world watches it

But he doesn't. What are you on?

I'm a yuropoor and I watch it

>are you guys all aussie shitposters?
FUCK

It was a pretty big deal over here when it started and I was in high school

This.

I don't actively watch every new episode as soon as it's out, but the show has been on for so long that you can just discuss its history in these threads.

End it with this scene.

Satan was always supposed to be the final boss anyway

Like shit

>last episode of supernatural
>magda looks like a qt I cyber bullied into almost killing herself.
I didn't ask for these feels

well, luciffer is on the prowl for a vessel that can handle him and sammy is the only one that's ever been able to do so without burning out; but the show got extended for two more seasons so i don't see that happening, at least not yet

Can be explained in two words, power creep.

why would you even want to watch this show after season 1, aside from the kino monster episodes in some of season 1/2, rest of the show upto season 5 is just 6-7/10 pleb filter shit.

Season 6+ is just pure virile garbage, with each increasing season adding another miasmic fart to the putrid rotting corpse of supernatural.

how does someone get their hair like that? does he just comb it with his fingers? that sort of annoys me, why wouldn't he give it a proper clean part or brush it back? dean looked dapper af in that episode where he went back in time to the elliot ness days

why is it that Dean is the only one who cannot portray anybody other than their main character?

Sam
>Possessed by meg
>Possessed by Luci
>Driven insane by Luci
>Possessed by Gadreel
>I'm probably forgetting some

Castiel
>Angel of the lord
>Falls from grace
>Jimmy Novac
>Stoner from the future
>Misha Collins in alternate universe
>Turns human a million times
>Possessed by Leviathans
>Amnesia (can't remember his other name, elijah or something)
>Driven insane by Luci
>Controlled by Naomi
>Possessed by Luci

Dean
>Future Dean, essentially the same character only more jaded
>...
>probably forgetting some

Thank god.
The actual story is dogshit.

He played the skinwalker who stole his body in S1 and Dean Smith too

those are the best

>dean
>demon dean
>skinwalker dean
i think that's it.

Where's the Colt again?

i think it got left in the past, when dead killed that phoenix.

dean send it back in time when he went to kill the phoenix
it's stuck in a parodoxical loop

Where's Adam, again?

Where's the magic peshmerga knife?

and to think while i was watching season 4 i thought about tattooing that pentagram in my chest

thank god i did'nt

in Hell

The pentagram is far more acceptable than some of the gay shit I've seen

Best season so far.

singing showtunes in the cage

Why wasn't he in there when Sam went back in?

Maybe he was busy masturbating

>Its a Sam healthy Dean unhealthy episode

That's horrifying

One thing I don't get, right

Michael and Lucifer and Adam were down in the inescapable hypercage

But last season when they went down to get Lucifer he was the only one there?

Really good investments

Remember when killing a possessed human was always the last resort?

that wasnt the cage, rowena summoned lucy from the cage into that trap.
pic related

Michael apparently got out because Chuck talks about how useless and mindfucked he is, so I guess Adam did too?