Besides Scream Queens has she been in anything worth a watch?

Besides Scream Queens has she been in anything worth a watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZEE1PbCaVE
youtu.be/tr_4iLEm6-A
vocaroo.com/i/s1o6MdmDvKPg
youtube.com/watch?v=UnwDPQcJ6JY
vocaroo.com/i/s1n1tBuF3OQG
vocaroo.com/i/s10TNiCRsdFK
vocaroo.com/i/s0c4aO7cOo2Q
vocaroo.com/i/s0fLn1QRCVIi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hotel for dogs

No, she's even worst Emma.

she will do fine with blacked

my dreams

Glasses Emma a cute.

>has she been in anything worth watching, ever
FTFY and no.

ahs

Stone is the only Emma that's been in anything worth watching

98lbs Split By Big Black Snake

Completely forgot about that, Don't think I finished Freaks.

best emma
don;t even mind her being jewish

no coven is fucking horrible

coven is my favorite season

Not really. She's not that great of an actress, and this is coming from somebody who find her more attractive than any other woman.

Her best performances were probably in Palo Alto and The Art of Getting By, the former is an acceptable plotless slice-of-life film, and the latter is utter garbage.

It's really unfortunate that she's yet to star in anything that was either a blockbuster or actually good.

Strabismus, among several of her other unattractive traits.

Oh yeah, That exists.

Are any of the other seasons good? I've seen ahs 3 and 4 and both were just barely worth watching.

It's Kind of a Funny Story

Rude.

>jewish
?

Femdom Empire

i think season 1 is the consensus best season, i haven't seen it though

>Strabismus
If she has it, it must be very sight.

Is this worth watching? The reviews aren't good and I despite Silverman, but I love Best Emma.

yeah
she is

she doesnt, hes making things up

I watched it for her, but the movie still sucked.

How so? Is Kelly Cunningham Jewish?

True Story About Emma: vocaroo.com/i/s0ZEE1PbCaVE

eric roberts is

She's much cuter as a brunette. that's for sure.

2 is well liked and is my favorite

K. Think I'm a bit burned out by Emma to keep watching bad movies just because it has her.

What is this based on? How do you know he's Jewish? Also, according to the Matrilineality of Judiasm, she would not be Jewish.

hey, chill man
i'm not an antisemite, okay
but he;s jewish

she's not

Sorry, Emma. Almost everything you've been in has been bad and you're a mediocre actress, but I still love you. It was probably a bad career move for you to star in Scream Queens as opposed to Suicide Squad.

How do you know that?

muh dick

i;m in the business

Palo Alto

>noticing this sort of thing

Eric Roberts, Julia Roberts, Emma Roberts are not Jewish. They are not Jewish ethnically, religiously, or matrilineally.

bad for them

Good for me, though. I'm glad my sweet Emma isn't a Jew.

palo alto

me on the right

What's going on here? Who is "Dark Emma"?

>he doesn't know

youtu.be/tr_4iLEm6-A

Were the millers is good u fags

Obviously, I know it refers to brunette Emma, but who is it in the context of FFVII?

>swn bite your dick off
why even live?

>Scream 4 and AHS, if you like that kinda stuff.

vocaroo.com/i/s1o6MdmDvKPg

>he doesn't watch all of best Emma's movies

I wanna fix her lazy eye!

I spend like five minutes into that until it was obvious that it was utterly worthless schlock, in which they make the girl play the cliche hot bitch a butterface blond, and the much, much more attractive Emma less attractive by giving her glasses.

Tell me, have you watched all of Unfabulous, or would that be too much?

i'm not willing to subject myself to even more misery.

>Unfabulous
I watched it with my little brother.

K. You wasted your youth, but I can sympathize with that.

Also, she doesn't really wear the glasses that much in the movie.

I don't get this. If you haven't played FFVII, you wouldn't know he was referring to Sephiroth. If this is you, you have little reason to complain of autists, considering it applies well to you, someone with such a poor imagination that you couldn't conceive how someone might not get this image.

don't
it makes her look somewhat human and not an complete angel-like creature she is

I'm 34

I imagine she takes it off to look more attractive?

youtube.com/watch?v=UnwDPQcJ6JY

Oh. Your brother should not have been watching that, then, and you were an enabling influence.

She's also hardly attractive in her youth, unless you're into that sort of thing.

>Unfabulous

I remember this genuinely being a really bad show.

It is, compared to Ned's Classified Survival Guide, and shows adult could actually tolerate.

She just stops wearing them
isn't me. I have no idea why he replied.

The Big A!

Seriously to anybody who sees this, We're The Millers is a fun movie if you want to kill some time and have a few laughs.

Whatchu gon do about it, EYEBROWS?

vocaroo.com/i/s1n1tBuF3OQG

Thanks for the kek

np

kek, I laughed heartily at this, especially how you "imitated" me.

Not everyone has played Final Fantasy VII, especially people who didn't own a PS1. It's also debatable whether it was the greatest RPG, or so I've heard. I don't see the problem in just asking who Dark Emma was supposed to be.

Any good tummy pics?

>kek, I laughed heartily at this
good im just fooling around anywayz

>vocaroo.com/i/s1n1tBuF3OQG
holy shit

>he's a no tits and ass guy

also vocaroo.com/i/s10TNiCRsdFK

yeah man but those teeth

Laughed a little bit, but seems much more forced than before. My parents bought me a N64 and wouldn't have purchased another console for me, and I never wanted another console. I didn't have many close friends growing up and one who did have a PS1 had plenty of games for it, but all utter shovelware or hardly classics. Glover, Harry Potter, Phantom Menace, Simpsons Wrestling, (which I actually loved), and other shitty games. They didn't have a single decent game for it, and certainly not Final Fantasy VII, so I had little interest in that console. When I found out that the PS1 had outsold the N64, and by a massive amount, I was shocked, but that's because I had played plenty of games on it and they were all clearly inferior to what I had played on the N64.

I saw Advent Children and thought it was just awful, no matter how much I lowered my standards, and plenty of fans of FFVII think so, so I hope you're kidding about that.

Buy a bigger bike, fag.

I don't mind them not being there, especially if the face is so great.

vocaroo.com/i/s0c4aO7cOo2Q

What a cutie

Okay. I wasn't attacking Final Fantasy VII, I just said it was arguably not the greatest RPG, though I haven't played it. I shouldn't have pointed that out because it wasn't really necessary and my original comment stemmed from me not getting the reference.

Advent Children still is a bad movie and plenty of Final Fantasy VII fans think so, because they like Final Fantasy VII so much and that it violated their conception of the series.

I think you went on a tangent trying to defend your love of the game when that wasn't what I was addressing at all. Using the Jew and neo-Nazi example, it would be like you claimed as a Jew that the Holocaust is the greatest human tragedy in history and I said it arguably isn't, in which you shouldn't take it personally because it's a matter of opinion.

I love scream queens and American Horror Story, I wish they'd make more 'edgy' shows like that.

Do you think Emma bites during coitus?

If you think so please describe how she does it.

Thankyou.

vocaroo.com/i/s0fLn1QRCVIi

she's a smoker. I don't like smokers