What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/11446957/1/A-Cadmean-Victory
youtube.com/watch?v=ySx2ILvHoso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A great one.

Not gonna lie I laughed in the cinema the first time I saw this.

failure

YOu avin me on m8? Was an awesome ending follow by that Marauders Map intro to the credits. Alfonso should have done the rest of the series after that

ruined everything

i just looked it up and im convulsing

Explain

*record scratch*

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good"

really alfonso?

The kind of shot you would find from one the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Real men read about robots killing aliens. My most favoritest space robot book.

>Harry, have I ever told you Neville would have made more sense to be the main protagonist? No? Oh, then I'll just take myself to page 10

I really admire your dedication

the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

one that recognizes that ginny was so fucking ugly that she shouldn't be anywhere near a camera

>tfw iq is too high to read books since I also use 99% of my brain

>average brit grill is ugly

whouda thunk

>ivewastedmylife.jpg

Most of the kids work as a better protag than harry.

>all of them look the exact same
>except ginny who looks like complete shit

weird

>Ron wants to kill himself again

what

I bet the studio would have cast Ginny with a cuter actress if they knew that Harry would end up with her

Don't ever stop.

>He chose a ferret

Quality

my sides

I laughed so hard when I saw this

It's almost like Harry died and the final shot is supposed to say "IN MEMORIAM" at the bottom.

How the fuck did escaped convict on the run Sirius Black afford that broom for Harry? Aren't broomsticks as expensive as cars in the HP universe?

you dipshit its a fucking broom not a rocket ship

>attempting to become Sup Forums-famous by stealing other peoples' memes
You are scum on a level below even Barneyfag.

I don't care how forced this meme was or how stupid the attached picture is, you cannot deny everything in this copypasta is true

>you cannot deny everything in this copypasta is true
that's because it was written by people infinitely smarter than the user who keeps spamming it here.

You could apply this type of logic to every novel in existence by locking onto a random word or adverb then going on a scavenger hunt to find it.

Unless you're "reading" Finnegan's Wake.

Well it flies and that's its purpose, so it's more a rocket ship than a broom. Fool!

That's a pretty mundane phrase. If it was "pissed in a mug", then I'd agree.

It has to be one guy over and over. I refuse to believe multiple people are dumb enough to post this.

it has got to be multiple people, because every thread of Harry Potter I see this shows up

It's the 2001: A Space Odyssey of its time.

this copypasta triggers so many plebs because it's right

you're doing god's work user

>Hermione

Fuck that should have got dat prime Luna mmmmm

He probably stole it

Never stick your dick in crazy. Otherwise the Nargles will bite it off.

Luna is god tier

cuz he's Black? Sirius(ly) Black? lol

Edit: holy shit thanks for the reddit gold kind gentleman or lady!!

the fuck are you talking about? i'd eat emmas ass like it was candy 24/7/365

All the hot girls in the book ended up average at best in the movie while the ugly girls in the book ended up hot.

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*

Pure ISISkino

apparently luna is ugly now

Did anyone else find Harry Potter just utterly boring and unremarkable as a protagonist?

He was supposed to even be this special person for some reason, but then it turns out that he wasn't really remarkable in any way, not particularly brilliant or talented, just a total average, boring Joe, and had only survived Voldemort's attack before because of 'love' or something.

He is special, because he has the power of making the right decisions and progress the history almost unharmed.

But that's just because he's a Mary Sue.

He's just really bland but at the center of everything for no good reason and all the students and even many of the teachers and the school dean look up to him. Just... because.

And he survives everything simply because he's the protagonist, and has to. He's a Mary Sue.

Books are the one medium that are almost completely subjective
They rely on your imagination to build a scene so heavily that it's hard to say, outside of let's say composition and originality, that one is better than the other.
After all, the entire works of Albert Camus aren't on the God Tier and if you compared his works to Hemingway who is to say that his books are as a whole better? Even though Camus and Hemingway have distinct writing styles, meaning that their books and stories are written in similar ways, their stories are not created equal.

A lot of the greatest books are based on how original their stories are.
A lot of the greatest films (and most of the greats for a lot of other media) take into account so many more things because there are so many variables

>being so reddit and such a newfag that you reply to pasta

Real talk the halo books are fun as fuck to read

Any logical reason why didn't you read A Cadmean Victory yet?

fanfiction.net/s/11446957/1/A-Cadmean-Victory

I always wondered in the play out of Harry's life how he is as an adult with the voldemort shit taken care of.
Does he make any notable contributions to the sciences of wizardry?
Does he go back and get the elder wand at some point and become the next dumbledore?
I think it would be interesting.

whats wrong with it? it's shows harry poptart finally achieving sanic speeds and is super happy about it

Something something him and Ron join the Ministry of Magic I think and become Aurours. Essentially dark wizard hunters.

You must be so fun to hang around with

fits this music

youtube.com/watch?v=ySx2ILvHoso

is that brian peppers?

someone explain this image please

>Neville didn't hook up with Luna

That right there is the irrefutable evidence Harry Potter is shit and JK Rowling is just a psyop-hired goon used to shill degeneracy and black people to the young public.

>each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others.

I never got this. Isn't the major complaint that HP movies are disjointed as fuck? Try comparing SS with DH.

Would have preferred Harry Potter to be a cartoon series if anything, animated in a similar style as Redwall.

/thread

I always loved this shot, it's just so much fun. I always smile at the end of that movie. Truely the greatest of the eight movies.

Screencap from an ISIS execution

Well done Harry
HOWEVER
I'm gay

ANUS FRACTURUS!

>Alfonso Cuaron will never direct every single movie of the franchise
What's this emptiness I feel in my heart?

when the meme so supreme you let out a scream

Is that your ironic meme page on facebook?

>Unfarto smellorum!

Camus is GOAT, you filthy Arab

when you nut but she still suckin

What the FUCK kind of ending shot was this?
Round and round and round

VERY fast ending shot at incredible hihg speed

Isn't that the first that had Dementors?

>that image
every fucking time

>My son is fat
>A ferret
kek

0.02s after kurt cobain pulled the trigger.

He inehereted a lot i think

very fast potter flying at incredible high speed

where did you find this picture of me

we need to go deeper

If you agree with those literature tastes in the picture you're 100% a retarded pleb

Name me a luckier character then Harry Potter in any form of media, you can't. Harry Potter, in every aspect of the films, whenever he's in trouble, is saved by some deus ex bullshit main character and is the luckiest cunt to walk Hogwarts. The ONLY time Harry does anything himself to actually save the day is In Prisoner of Azkaban, when he fights off the dementors, apart from that, every time, hes saved by somebody. ESPECIALLY THE GOBLET OF FIRE, THE CUNT.

He even wins (by triple luck) a luck potion.

>ESPECIALLY THE GOBLET OF FIRE, THE CUNT.
That's not even fucking true though, didn't he save himself when fighting Voldemort?

no, he was saved by some bullshit with his wand and voldemorts having the same core and causing some super rare reaction

That's not why he beat Voldermort you retard

>"don't you forget about me" starts playing