Jesus christ, this is MOTY easily

that first engagement was incredible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc
youtube.com/watch?v=JESpdoQCusQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh dignity
>muh humanity

Fuck this shit. War is messy. And thats that.

Fuckign cuck movies.

t. jap

Wanted to see this but got dragged to dr. Strange. Might go on Tuesday t. Muh blog

>but got dragged to dr. Strange
I'm so sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc
sheesh people have been discussing this all day, give it a rest it's 4 am

youtube.com/watch?v=JESpdoQCusQ
>10/10
What is his name again? /ourguy/ Ortez?

What country are you guys from and what did you think of the movie

Generic garbage, watch The Pacific instead

YOU FUCKING RACIST ANTI-SEMITE GOY

I bet you thought The Pitch was really inspiring too

this movie was at most okay

I wondered why it got a standing ovation and it was because they showed the guy at the end, not because of the movie itself

and did his friend that was an asshole at first die? why did he bring him down, they just ended it with him going down, no closure.

Ausralia. I thought it was great. Action sequences were on par with SPR, but this movie also had a memorable plot with heart. That it's a true story is a bonus. Also all the Aussie actors nailed their parts.

want to see it tomorrow really bad, but I have to collect urine for 24 hours. not for recreation this time, but for testing

should I bring my piss jug to the theatre?

This

You'd think that people would be sick and tired of generic WWII movies but Hollywood still wants to pimp out that tired and haggard genre.

>tfw no Teresa Palmer wife

You can do that? At all the ones near my house they make me dump it out when I get into the showers.

>did his friend that was an asshole at first die?
I think so. He used the corpse to cushion the rope after the free fall.

>Pacific
>not generic af

I mean I like it and it has its moments but it is the most by the book shit imaginable

Dat supekku scene. pure kino

Britbong here.

Have to wait til january.

Did the seppuku scene display the japanese sticking to their convictions or breaking them?

What a prick, Jesus Christ.

Literal definition of a fedorathist, globalist cuck.

I voted for trump. Typical memeing Sup Forumstard christfag, get btfo you fucking loser LMAO

visually it was BoB, but as far as the rest goes it was a let down

>Not out till January 27th in UK
JUST

>I'm shilling my video on Sup Forums
How pathetic, lol.

But you'd need to do that considering how many views you get, huh? Don't worry, you'll get there, maybe around the time you stop being an awkward cuck ;)

yeah, I'm shilling on Sup Forums so I can get all that sweet Sup Forums ad revenue, given the shitloads of traffic this site has especially at 5am. my master plan is to buy Sup Forums before shkreli or notch gets it

So not only are you shilling your content, you're also shilling for no reason?

So this is the power of autism... Whoa...

>a lanky cuck saving the day

Yet the manlet dies almost immediately. When will they learn?

The shot in the trailer where Garfield kicked a grenade in slow motion made me incredibly wary about this movie. Is that shot indicative of the rest of the movie?

>nobody wants to discuss mel gibsons religious propaganda
>better shill it on Sup Forums
>mfw

how is this different to any other Call of Duty game?

OP, why do you hate Jews?

>decided to go see it tonight
>movie starts at 10:50
>get there at 10:58
>doors locked
>knock
>manager comes to the door
>"sorry, the theater closes at 11"
>ask him if I can get into the 10:50 showing
>it's only 10:58
>I can still make the showing
>"sorry, we can't sell any tickets once the theater closes"
>didn't end up watching the movie
Now this movie will be forever be tainted with this memory, even if I watch it later, and it will always be bad to me. Thanks, theater guy.

BASED MEL DOES IT AGAIN!

KIKES AND RACISTS BTFO

how goes sucking off jamal

take revenge on theatre guy. dress up like the joker with orange hair. problem solved.
(being silly of course >_> _>

I can't stand the spider man faggot. I will never watch a movie with him in it.

he's perfect for the role though

this

Absolutely 10/10 casting

I thought vince vaughn would have ruined it but everyone was really good
maybe only worthington's accent was a bit off even compared to the other aussies playing americans

Did you go alone? Saturdays generally have a No Singles Policy at most theaters.
He was trying to be nice.

Robert would not have let this happen if he was on duty

agreed.

Worthington is such a shit actor normally but he actually did ok in this.

Aussie here so i can pick their fucked up american and aussie accent bleeding through.

LOTS of aussie actors in this but hardly suprising since it was made in sydney.

First big movie to be made here in a long time based Mel.

Wow I bet your with her

His also lebo

It was great, those battle scenes were incredible. Mel knows what he's doing, glad he's finally back.

Had a good time at the cinema this weekend with this and Doctor Strange :^).

This guys story genuinely made me wonder if god is real. Like how the fuck does this guy survive all that and save that many people. Somebody was watching over him.

>comes out on the same day as T2 Trainspotting
yeah naw, I'm not missing the premier of that for some yank war movie
maybe a week or so after it's released

God is real : )

yeah fucking crazy desu

It's a flick, not a movie, let alone film or kino. Too many cliches, Garfield is awful. I hope Mel fulfilled his give-in quota to the jew and after this he gets to make films after his own will and intellect.

>give-in quota
>a film about a steadfast christian acting in the name of god to save fellow americans

>played by the jew Andrew "Hershel Rubenstein" Garfield

>make a jew play a christian and be thankful for it
based mel

Hillary voters will never understand this film.

You want it to be one way, but it's the other.

It felt completely out of place

It was great. Makes me sick that Doctor Strange is going to kill it in box office numbers.

i asked a girl to go see it with me.

not out in uk til january.

there are multiple scenes that are just as retarded and feel like they belong in a corny 80's action movie

i can understand movies being delayed in non english speaking countries due to translation and voice over work but there is no excuse for THIS.

He doesn't kick the grenade.

He bats it away with his hand and then flips around in the air because of the explosion.

Why take her to see a movie she wouldn't understand?

it has a story

happens all the time in australia

CANT FELL THE MEL

>jew from his fathers side
>aka not a jew

A jew doesnt choose his race, goy

> sired by the synagogue of satan

yeah no

>Makes me sick that Doctor Strange is going to kill it in box office numbers.
I think it will make a killing once it's released in China next year.
The Chinese love anti-Japan war movies.

USA
Made me want to salute the flag and go to church

He most definitely kicked it but it blew up like 4 feet from his body

funnily enough i saw it in australia today and there was a (im assuming) chinese family in there. Dad and the kids. I took a double take then leld to myself.

Yes, the other medic confirmed he was dead.

If this guy was catholic he'd probably have been made a saint.

He kicks one away that's already on the floor but people are claiming that another grenade is coming towards him so he jumps in the air and kicks it away. That doesn't happen. He hits it with his hand and then his body flips around because of the explosion.

MOTY

tv squeakers babyboys only like discussing about superhero movies
thats why you never take them serious
best war movie of the decade so far

Sup Forums is mainly autist pirates who never go to the cinema because they get bullied by youths.

Also it just opened, and not until January in the UK

>anglo cucks can't even see the movie

SWEDEN YES!

if the character was a born again christian, then hes already a saint

trailer made it look like that, but those are two different shots
he hits one with his hand and kicks another one and then flips because of the explosion

Nobody's talking about why the movie is supposed to be great aside from DUDE [SCENE] WAS AWESOME.
So, why is it a good movie again?

If you don't think Ghoul and Hollywood were the best characters, then fuck off.

The slow motion made it look dumb as fuck. The last 10 minutes were so rushed it was like "hey lets make him do something cool and get wounded so he can get taken out of battle to end the movie"

Exactly what I said.

That's because the the first half of the movie is a boring and cliche soldier goes off to war leaving behind a woman flick. His dad is supposed to be this awful abuser but other than the flashback scene you never see the father do anything. His relationship with the girl was so rushed that their first date and the scene where he asked to marry her are like 10 minutes apart with roughly two other scenes with them together sandwiched in the middle.

First battle scene is kino tho. Audio design was unreal.

because it's not great. there are about 30-40 minutes of it that are amazing, and the rest of it is run of the mill soldier story. by the end some of the stuff that happens was so cliche and forced it took me completely out of it.
it's not bad by any means, but it's not the savior of war films like everyone makes it out to be.

>one of the greatest heroes in American history never fired a bullet

that must be rare

The first half felt like some shit I'd have watched in school, like...fuck I dunno, October Sky or some shit. It's charming, and really well shot, but it doesn't do anything you haven't seen before.

Then the war scenes kick in, and you realize they were softening you up that entire time. It's a nice bit of contrast, and showing him never really folding to the pressure of war, he's just this real pure-hearted nigga, that kinda accentuates it.

Literally Saving Private Ryan tier and unquestionably MOTY.

>Angry Joe says the movie is too white