Funniest character

>funniest character
>most tv obsessed for whedon references
>most selfish, and most honest
When will you finally admit Sawyer was the best original character from the 815 LOST cast?

>admit
I've always known it

Not Juliet?

no doubt about it

many go for jack though. cant understand why. he was a hypocrite and a coward

F O U R · E I G H T · F I F T E E N · S I X T E E N · T W E N T Y T H R E E · F O R T Y T W O · G U Y S · W H E R E · A R E · W E ? · W A L T ! · V I N C E N T ! · L I V E · T O G E T H E R · D I E · A L O N E · D U D E · W H E R E · I S · M Y · B A B Y ? · T H E Y · T O O K · M Y · B A B Y · N O · M A T T E R · W H A T · I · D O · Y O U · A R E · G O I N G · T O · D I E · C H A R L I E · I · L O V E · Y O U · P E N N Y · I · H A V E · A L W A Y S · L O V E D · Y O U · J A C K ! · Y O U · A L L · E V E R Y B O D Y ! · N O T · P E N N Y ’ S · B O A T · D O · N O T · T E L L · M E · W H A T · I · C A N N O T · D O ! · Y O U · H A V E · S O M E · A R Z T · O N · Y O U · S E E · Y O U · I N · A N O T H E R · L I F E · B R O T H E R · D O · N O T · M I S T A K E · C O I N C I D E N C E · F O R · F A T E · F R E C K L E S · I T · O N L Y · E N D S · O N C E · A N Y T H I N G · T H A T · H A P P E N S · B E F O R E · I S · J U S T · P R O G R E S S · D O · Y O U · H A V E · A N Y · I D E A · H O W · B A D L Y · I · W A N T · T O · K I L L · Y O U ? · I · D O · N O T · K N O W · H O W · L O N G · T H E · B A T T E R I E S · W I L L · L A S T · I · C R A S H E D · Y O U R · B L O O D Y · P L A N E · W E · H A V E · T O · G O · B A C K !

Yeah, he's definitely one of the best. He was great as an asshole and then it was also great and kind moving when he softened up a little and became best bros with like Jin and Hurley etc.

He really was. He ends up being one of the most hurt ones. Lost should have ended at the season 5 finale. Was really the perfect ending. No explanations, no nothing. Just...the end.

Sawyer>>>>>Desmond>Locke>>everybody else>>Jack>>Kate

Never thought otherwise, only downside to Sawyer is his part in the love triangle. Got Ben a close second though in overall cast

... warum

He's literally Lost's Vegeta.

Sawyer > Hurley > Benjamin > Charlie > Eko > Locke >>>>>>> WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Locke is IMO the best character and actor in the series, but Sawyer was pretty close.

Will there ever be a TV show like Lost again? Shit on it all you want, it's not flawless, but the only things to capture that sense of mystery and excitement since then were probably Heroes S1 and Battlestar Galactica, which both shit the bed after their first seasons ironically.

Everything is so predictable and formulaic nowadays.

Who else remember the night of the finale on Sup Forums? Even shit like Breaking Bad didn't come close to that.

Rematch ingredients atmosphere going to enjoy some comfy kino and get durn

>What is Westworld

Agreed, which is why most of us are obsessed with WW sofar.

WW is pretty good, but apart from MiB, the dude from Boardwalk Empire and Anthony Hopkins none of the characters are particularly interesting or well acted.

Not all actors were good on L O S T either m8.

Yet we still loved it.

I'd say although nobody in Lost is on the league of Ed Harris and Hopkins, overall Lost had a much stronger cast.

I disagree, because WW has less main characters, but more "extras".

Also Lost was more "realistic", while WW is pure Sci-Fi.

Autismus braucht keinen Grund.

True. Sawyer started "Cocky main character trend" in TV.

"Lucifer", "Suits" (Harvey), "You're the worst" (Jimmy) and most of teenage tv shows tries to copy that character.

> poor plebeians. Sawyer is only one

Fucks a nigger in her new show

i like mcpoyle and the blonde girl too, also somewhat interested in what happens to the hookers

Lucifer is good, though more in a comedic sense. Some of his jokes are genuinely hilarious.

>Sawyer started "Cocky main character trend" in TV.
user how old are you omg

Nothing will ever come close again. You can't go back.

Sawyer's arc as a character is the only one that makes sense in the entire show.

I may have liked Locke more as the show was airing, but when rewatching it, it becomes dead obvious that the writers had no idea what to do with him season 3 and forward. Same can be said for Jack after season 1, they both have a lot of great moments throughout the show but they're very inconsistent and their drives and motivations don't make sense half the time. Ben is the same way, except even worse. He was so fucking good in season 2 and 3 but after that it became pretty fucking clear that the writers had no idea what they wanted to do with him, he goes from Chaotic Evil to Lawful Good between episodes when it calls for it.

Sawyer on the other hand actually makes sense when you look at the character from beginning to end, there's no major contrivances with him, the character development feels very organic.

In LITERALLY that nigger's dreams

>dude where is my baby

Lol

Show me any male character in TV before LOST who has this biting and full of cultural references sense of humour and who is handsome, sexy and intelligent as Sawyer.

you can't

I'm not saying they aren't. They just use archetype created by Josh Holloway

Actress still touches so it counts

Buffy was before Lost

Man he really grew on me. First impresson was that he was a dick, but in the end he turned out to be my favorite character.

>being born in the 90s

Sawyer for the first few seasons, Jack for the last. Locke forever