Kitty will never be your mom

>Kitty will never be your mom

Why live?

My mom is an alcoholic, so she kind of is.

Would you?

Have you seen her tits? They were saggy pancaked floppies when she was in her late twenties*, just imagine how they looked when she were in her fifties... Mfw!

>reference: Good Luck, Miss Wyckoff, 45 minutes in or so

no, she has looked old her entire life

Was Kitty an alcoholic?

Absolutely. But when I was younger I would imagine a scenario where Donna and Jackie's car broke down and I would fuck them until it was repaired

Official thats 70's show baberating!
1. Donna
2. Kitty
3. Michael
4. Erics dead sister
5. Jackie (you)

That is a weird scenario. If the car broke down in the middle of nowhere then you'd be forced to fuck them forever, and if it broke down in front of donna's house then her father would eye you boning his very daughter. All i'm saying is that this pecutelar scenario does not pass the smell test. You need to dream better dreams mate.

You have no idea, Pepe.

I would imagine them coming to my door and acting like I had no idea who they are. Shit was some hardcore fantasty. Why would they be driving through the suburbs of a shit town anyways?

Who wouldn't want Bob as a father-in-law? He was an absolute fucking bro. Hey there, hi there, ho there

I rather have Red as my fil, he seemed like a true bro, compared to that phony afroed slob named 'bob'

Post screen cap for great justice!

Sry pal, you have to dl the flick, I only cap and save fappable udders, and I tell ya, hers sure wasn't!

you sound like a dumb asshole

Jackie best girl

Yes.

Red wouldn't like you.

>Good Luck Mrs. Wyckoff was made in 1979
>Debra Jo Rupp's first screen appearance was in 1987

Yop or became one

Kitty was terrible. Literally the worst part of the show.

Red would put his foot right in your ass

Could you be any more wrong, pleb?