Thoughts on Goofy Movie?

Thoughts on Goofy Movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edXVt2u5HZM
youtu.be/HRR4OiLxDIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A cartoon pizza has not business being that delicious looking

They should have called it A Goofy Kino.

This. Perhaps the one flaw of the movie is that the title is technically inaccurate and undersells how good it is.

>liking cheese that runny

It's garbage, you fucking donkey!

>essential can't watch anymore because the old man is dead.

Who else jerked it to the girl?

which one?

Sorry for your loss

The dream was scary

Who was in the wrong here?

Cartoon pizza made me expect that glorious cheese in reality. I'd order a margherita with extra cheese and still get disappointed in how little cheese there was, and how "dry" and stale it was. Only once did the pizza place achieve my unnatural standards, and I still think of that pizza.

Senior in high school, have an art of cinema class
Every time we finish a movie, there is always a thread about said movie on TV.
There's also a fat autistic kid in my class if anyone wants a tard story

Fuck off, Gordon.

Surprisingly well-written for a fuckin goofy film.

>Maybe Max isn't all things you think a son should be, but he loves me
>Hey, my son RESPECTS me

Pete isn't even a villain in this scene, just a differing viewpoint. Not in a particularly good light at some points of the movie, but his parenting has results.

Roxanne is prime fapping material. Would wreck.

Best movie ever

MY FIRST CRUSH

The Little Caesars here has pizza almost as good as that. It's right on the cusp of being that great.

I think it's only local though, everywhere else I've had their pizza it's been shit.

If you want a tip on it I asked the guy how they got it like that and he said instead of shaving the cheese they warm up mozzarella and cheddar until it's like a putty and then use a super sharp wire to cut it into thin large slices, which they distribute around the pizza, then they cook it fairly slower at a slightly lower temperature than most pizza places do.

Also the movie was good, I loved the music in it when I was a kid.

that movie was so fucking legendary when i was younger. if i see it know, i would maybe be a little disappointed, but the memories from that movie was THE SHIT!!!!

this, extra cheese on a pizza is pleb mode

>implying you wouldn't lay waste to this

i forgot that what kicks off the plot is the principal calling goofy and saying that max was "dressed like a gang member" and saying he would end up in the electric chair because of his the thing he did at the assembly. that seems like a really overblown reaction for interrupting an assembly on the last day of school

if by "lay waste" you mean lay on top of the other waste in the garbage, then yes, i would

bah

That was very funny and witty, user.

kek

>execute order thiccty thiccs.

youtube.com/watch?v=edXVt2u5HZM

LESTER POSSUM PAAARK

It has the perfect cast.

i see what you did there

What about the sequel?

What was his fucking problem?

he was pauly shore

did anyone else realize that the security guard in the concert scene was basically either maimed or killed just for doing his job?

It was goofy.

Holy fuck, I just rewatched it 2 weeks ago. I was scared it would ruin my memory of it, but it was actually as good as I remembered it. Top childhood kino for sure.

why do you think they get paid above minimum wage to stand around and not make any money?

DO YOU NEEEED A BREAK FROM MODERN LIVIN??

i somehow forgot this entire musical number

DO YOU LONGGG TO SHED YOUR WEARY LOADD??

I love it.

Probably the movie I've cried to the most given how bad the relationship with my dad is. My mother tells me I was hysterical when we left the theater.

To this day I still don't have the courage to see it again

What happened to him?

I remember being depressed because I always watched Goof Troop as a kid. Then this movie came out when I was a teenager and reminded me that I was getting old.
Good movie though. Didn't bother with the sequel cause fuck that noise.
Also the old ass Goofy shorts from the 40s are funny as fuck.

he swung into the giant screen and smashed it, so he probably got cut by a bunch of broken glass and electrocuted

The sequel is worth it for the main villain alone. It is subpar compared to the original, but holy fuck that guy is just expressive

it's a cartoon...

I have NO DAD around me and I like to watch it again and again, don't be a pussy and enjoy the kino

Great movie, first time I took shrooms I saw this music video at the beginning - it blew my mind, anyone remember this shit???

youtu.be/HRR4OiLxDIg