Gf just left me for a younger taller better looking guy

>gf just left me for a younger taller better looking guy
what can I watch to get rid of this crippling pain bros. it hurts so fucking bad.

>watching a movie
>not going out and nailing a shorter, cuter version of your girlfriend

Take pictures, but don't show them to her unless she tries to rub it in your face.

Rope

you act like it's easy for me to meet other girls

I was literally dating my oneits. I thought we were in love. wtf happened.

fight club
mud

Sunshine of the spotless mind, possibly not

>younger taller better looking guy
AHAHAHAHAH, that's me, I've been railing your gf for months, faggot.

You're a dumb wojakposter beta cuck and she left you for a chad alpha frogposter, pretty self explanatory

There's your problem; you invested your happiness in a silly woman
Invest it in yourself and yourself only, now stop crying and learn from it.

pls no bully ;_;

>dating my oneits
Are you kidding me? What a loser you are.

>tfw found out last week that my boyfriend was fucking my best friend AND sister
>I probably sucked his dirty cheating dick clean at least once

Sorry to hear that bro, broke up with my gf a few weeks ago and its a terrible feeling
Watch no country for old men i reckon, good escapism

t. ugly manlet

Don't worry, shorty, when I'm done with her you can have her back.

Pls be in London

Ah that sucks user, everybody goes through it at least once. It'll seem insurmountable for quite a while but eventually you'll move on. Anything you wanna talk about with some fellow internet anons that you can't with reals?

Confirmed absolute cunts who will make fun of someone who came asking for something to take his mind off life

>>I probably sucked his dirty cheating dick clean at least once
God I wish I was a chad.

Only way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

Cry harder
And give me (you)s while you're at it.

I had the same happen to me dude except she was cheating on me and they were posting it on social media. I went and knocked the dude out in his workplace (he posted his workplace on facebook) but it didnt really make me feel any better.

If i could go back in time i would have just ghosted her, not even told her i had found out she was cheating on me and just cut off contact with her.

The only thing you can do is improve yourself and move on. Chances are that you could have been the best boyfriend in the world and she would have still done it. Women are hypergamous and she will probably do the same thing to the dude she left you for. Dont put the blame on yourself, she is the cunt in this situation and you need to find yourself a girl who is mature enough to not treat a relationship as a sexual/emotional stepping stone.

>almost 8 billion people in the world
>crying because of one girl

Fuck you normie, you're not welcome here.

Write an acoustic ballad about it, you gimp

Youve clearly never been in a relationship

Beg her to let you watch and jerk off while they have sex, say you will even fluff him for her

>Sup Forums is being mean to me :(
This ain't your hugbox friendo, get back to whatever shithole you came from if you can't take some easy banter.

lmao

>hitting the guy and not her

All he was doing was following his natural instincts its your whore of a ex that deserved to be knocked out.

>being this easily baited

Come on now

>giving me the (you) I asked for
Thanks

Was your BF a chad?

>muh natural instincts
>ignoring that it's also natural instinct to beat the shit out of a man who encroaches on your territory, who profits from your suffering

There's always one of you pathetic sniveling dripping cunts who gets butthurt over the prospect of facing the consequences of your actions.

With that said, it's important to figure out if the man in question was aware of the relationship. If he was then it's open season on his bones.

he knew we were in a relationship and still went for it so he was partly responsible. Also, its not like you can go up to a girl and just knock her out without reprecussions lad. You live in Sup Forums fantasy, land the police dont take kindly to that kind of shit. I got away scott free for knocking him out in front of 30 or so witnesses and a CCTV cameras. Imagine if i had punched her instead, whether she had deserved it or not id get a much harsher punishment.

I suppose i did it for myself anyway to show them that i dont take that kind of shit. Again, it didnt make me feel any better anyhow.

Not really?

Alright i will

Youre a cunt
Fuck you fag
To be blunt
You lack a soul
Go stick your dick
In your oneahole
>tfw no gf
>tfw no gf

This, take solace in the fact that cheating sluts rarely stop being cheating sluts.

It's a yes or no question what kind of retard answers like this? "Durrr idk i dated the guy but i can't answer a simple question about it im so fuckin stupid hurrrr"

Are you a beta

Are you sister a slut?

I am a normal, kinda geeky cuz I read comics and game, girl. Not fat, not slim etc.

And yes my younger sister (high school!) is a huge fucking slut and total bitch. No wonder she'd been smirking at me for awhile now.

I was also a virgin before him.

>im such a nerd XD

Fuck off to rebbit, faggot

>yes my younger sister (high school!)
>high school
>I was also a virgin before him.

>yfw this is the life Chad leads

I even play dorf fort, no grafix.

r u a grill to begin with?

>guise i am a nerd but my sister is so popular and slutty :(

Okay this dude isn't even trying anymore enough with the cliches you are on Sup Forums not everyone is soley here for shitposting

>I am a normal
you sound more like a retard.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

>almost 8 billion people in the world
>half of them are dudes
>even larger majority of women live in other countries/don't speak your language
>even larger majority of women aren't your age/acceptable age range
>even larger majority don't live within a 20/reasonable mile radius of you
>even larger majority probably don't share your interests
>even larger majority probably aren't attracted to you

honestly, there's like 5 or 6 girls that you could ever really fall in love with
more if you're attractive
that whole "plenty of fish in the sea" was maybe accurate for the period of time where guys could literally buy wives

You're a good friend. I hope you find someone special.

Black mirror

So, you are a beta girl, and your sister such a slut.

Fuckin how?

>boyfriend
>not ex-boyfriend
>won't even break up after he cheats

thiskillstherobot.png

It just happened why are you being rude about it?

Post tits

It happens to most people user, I know that doesn't take away the pain, but you might feel less alone knowing it's a very common experience for people. It hurts a lot.

For now I'd watch stuff to take your mind off it. Either comfy things you enjoy, or long bingeable things. You should try and get out of the house too. Focus on yourself, treat yourself, and better yourself as well. Give up on getting her back, and just focus on making yourself happy and fulfilled.

No idea if this will help you, but I binged a load of foreign directors filmographies (Kurosawa, Ozu, etc.) after my bad break up. They were great films and the different language had me paying more attention, so I got more engaged...all helped my mind get off her. Watching stuff is comfort, not bettering yourself (which you should do too), but in the early stages that's all I could get myself to do.

Best of luck to you.

Wouldn't it be worse if she left you for someone uglier than you?

be honest

every women is a slut ?

Yes.

And we all crave big dicks, especially black ones.

It probably isn't the answer you want to hear but you wanted honesty.

its the truth though

>tfw tall (6'5), 8 inch dick, fit, handsome with a good paying job in the film industry

>tfw foreveralone because I just can't be bothered making any moves or reciprocating flirtations with the subpar women I see on a daily basis

I will stick to my thai hookers then

live by the normie sword, die by the normie sword

This always makes me feel empty and numb, which is better than feeling angry and sad

yeah stick to those tiny dicked whiteboi

>eventually you'll move on.
Y-yeah haha, listen to this guy OP.

Did you fuck her? Cool, be proud of that and move on
You don't want to spend the rest of your life fucking the same girl
Watch something like The Wolf of Wall Street

My gf is 19 and was a virgin before me (and is really hot, but also really socially awkward), but I wouldn't call myself a chad

Curb your enthusiasm, you need fun posting

At least you had a gf

Do you know what is it like to be 22 yo and never even kissed a girl? Never been wanted by anybody, never been desired by some girl?

so FUCK YOU

>tfw u self sabotage so much you are actively hooking up potential fucks with other people

i'd fuck your boipucci bb hmu

>assuming you're american and not a complete lard-ass
>1.make a close friend
>2.go to tijuana with said close friend over spring break
>3. get moderately drunk
>4.???
>5.profit

If you want to give some faggot response about how you don't drink then save us some time and fuck off. Life is a series of compromises.

I'm not american but I live in a latin shithole like mexico

I've gone to parties and got drunk as fuck from vodka, still I never was able to profit or approach any girl, it's so embarrassing my subconscience doesn't let me

Simplemente se tu mismo

Some day you will learn to turn off your brain and go with the flow, you will damn everything for it not happening before

>tfw my girlfriend left me
>tfw a qt3:14 hijacked my feels thread and made herself the centre of attention
>tfw I will never matter because I am a man

>Some day you will learn to turn off your brain and go with the flow, you will damn everything for it not happening before
Can I screencap this?

Go ahead my man, whatever makes you happy

We speak portuguese here

Some day, dude? I'm already 22, it this was supposed to happen, it would've happened already

I lost all the time to be socially awkward and inexperient, girls loathe this at this age

misery loves company

>tfw I will never matter because I am a man
I am so tired of this
>boo hoo I'm a man, the world hates me
>I'm white, no one gives a shit about me
>life is so hard living as a straight guy in the year 2016

Stop making excuses for why you're a failure. You're like those black kids that claim they had to hold up a liquor store with 9mm pistols and then shoot the store clerk because the system was racist against them. Stop throwing a pity party and fucking sort your life out

I'm taking out the aggression I have for a lot of the /r9k/ and Sup Forums self-defeatists on you because you sound like them atm

I fucked for the first time when I was 24 and reapplied to university
She was 18 and my labmate
Don't stress that much and focus on self improvement first, pussy should be never your first goal

you got too comfortable, girls can notice that
all girls think that they can do better than the guy they are with
you just have to be a little bit of an asshole and fuck them right, never show that you love her more than she loves you

It happened me at 23, maybe you will have luck

I wish you luck and hope you will be happy some say, the sooner the better

i'm pretty sure this is a dude

No marriage, no home ownership, no job progression.

Not my issues but a generations.

>2016, implying the system is not against us.

> putting your self worth into a woman

Now that you see how futile that is, it's time to take the black pill. Hit the gym, increase your sexual market value (SMV).

>Having a gf to begin with

ree normies get out etc

and when all else fails, join MGTOW and suck dicks like the rest of them

You were lucky, there's no reason for women to settle with an awkward beta manchild

that was not the point of my post

but stay bitter your entire life faggot

Go for a run. A really vigorous sprint, don't stop until you're hurting very, very bad.

Then go home and watch Before Sunrise before killing yourself.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

OP if you see this, don't watch Eternal Sunshine.

It's a great movie and thanks, user for bringing it up, but it's only going to make things worse.

It's only going to make you step backward from moving on.

Dont.

i still have dreams about my ex gf who cucked me for a better looking version over 2 years ago, am i still not over her? wtf

>ywn get cucked by a buzzfeed girl

Girls only like outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys rarely ever get gfs/get laid. You should consider yourself lucky just for having had a gf.

source or more?

some guy posts these edits on Sup Forums sometimes for easy (You)s

I guess he makes them

>Average aroused vaginal depth before stretching it out is 3-4 inches
>bottoming out in a woman when you're bigger than 7 inches is incredibly painful

That's how you can tell a fucking loser made these pics.

this is Sup Forums, it's only banter

don't take it too seriously