>Doctor.
>Mister Doctor?
>It's Strange.
>Well I'm not one to judge.

haha

I don't get it

L O L

>It's another Marvel movie with a forgetable villain

I haven't watched this dumpster fire. Does he really not know what a doctor is? The faggot is speaking english so he must know. Or is he really pulling some elementary school humor shit?

Why did Kaecillus have to kill the poor librarian when he could just portal arm and take the book like Strange did?

Why did it take Kaecillus to so long like a year or however long Strange's training is to decipher the torn page?

What's the literal drawback of reverse time? It can't be destroyed (infinity gem) and can pull back time indefinitely. OP as fuck

This is going to break up the franchise, of all the bullshit I put up with and like, the uninteresting cookie-cutter bullshit villains are retarded as fuck.

I absolutely hate the fucking powercreep going on as well. Each and every fucking villain encountered up untill this point wanted to destroy Earth and it's getting pretty fucking old.

He knows, but the way Strange responds without saying his full title, Doctor Strange, makes it seem like he's offering Doctor as his last name.
Then he comments that its Strange, trying to clarify that his last name isn't Doctor, but rather "Strange". He interprets this as takes it to mean that his last name being a title is odd

yeah it gets tiring with the same old global threat. the city leveling battles also do get tiring but in this case Strange reversed it

>Each and every fucking villain encountered up untill this point wanted to destroy Earth and it's getting pretty fucking old

Except for Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, Winter Soldier, Civil War, Ant Man and probably some of the others.

It was FUNNY

Quips were waaaay better than Russos

QUIPTASTIC!

FOR YOU

Then later on when Mads is in the lockup and he's talking to Strange about the dark dimensions he says, "You're a doctor right? A scientist? So you know that..." which means Mads' character knows that doctor is a title not a name which means that entire quip exchange makes no sense.

doing that and something wrong will fuck up the time line.

HAHA EPIC MARVEL QUIP

100% ON ROTTEN TOMATOES

DORMAMMU

Plot holes?

Who is the director anyway?

ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES

There are some people with the last name Doctor, ya know.

Only Nolan could top this.

Yea they should have a villain that goes around letting air out of people's tires and ordering pizzas to other houses

>haha
stopped reading right there

Fuck this movie, I walked out of the threatre after the end credits

They managed to put Mads in a villain role and made him completely non threatening, how did Marvel do it?

Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

did the scene with thor and strange already leaked? don't care about the movie.

Agree.
Strange was okay for a marvel movie. But the amazing cast has gone to waste. Mads wasnt a good villain, Tilda not memorable. Cumberbatch plays the same person every time. From this perspective, the movie is shit.
Still the effects where nice to watch. even when it wasnt worth my money in the cinema.

Can someone explain me why Mordo becomes evil? it makes no sense, Strange did what he asked...and he turns evil because of it?

Because Strange later explains that he's a doctor prior to that line.

Who the fuck was mordo again? Was that the fat chinese guy or the guy who didnt have a hand?

The black dude

comics are about suprise recurring characters

why the fuck aren't they bringing any back, explore their motivations a bit more than one attempt at destroying/ruling the world

Oh right.

Yeah, i didnt get that either. The day was saved but he went all anal about how it was saved and becomes evil because of it?

>that moment you realize when MCU humour has outwitted Sup Forums fags

so good

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAJAAHAHAJAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHSHSHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you guys are idiots if you cant even follow a marvel flick honestly

that was pretty chuckle worthy thought nothing wrong with that

>it would be extremely painful
>you're a big guy
>for you
>did you mean you're a big guy for me, or that it would be extremely painful for me?

haha

The movie was so boring and shit that i stopped caring after the cape beat the shit out of that one guy

>impliying is not loki

>In the comics, Baron Mordo is a master of the dark arts. The filmmakers decided to tell the story visually.

well he would be more successful in his goals than the entire MCU roster at this point

and thus be more of a threat

>Just Wong? Like Adéle? Beyoncé?

I give this quip 9 out of 10 keks

lllolll