youtube.com/watch?v=aVW21kXedBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no it didn't.

Yes it did. I really enjoyed it.

On what level?
1. Nothing like the comic
2. Boring characters
3. Humor doesn't work

I stopped watching. It doesn't demand you to keep up week after week. More of a "random confusing stuff happens: the show". When Kikeflix adds it I'll binge it all.

To me it's comparable to Westworld. Good actors and good production but the story doesn't go anywhere.

>gilgun is the only actor of the main 3 that acts like he does in the comics
>all the secondary characters are better acted with better motivations
>Jesse and Tulip are completely reprehensible characters with no likable qualities
>wasting half an episode on a timeloop

It was shit, in b4 muh comics, if the comics don't matter why not make your own fucking show if you're not going to even try to follow it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVW21kXedBo
Is this kino?

>loving mother character
>suddenly just murders her boyfriend for no reason except he annoyed her, and lets some gerbils go free

Why. Why did none of the other characters question it.

You described it perfectly for me. I kinda like it but "random confusing stuff happens: the show" is a really accurate description of the show.
That time loop was horrible

>Why. Why did none of the other characters question it.

Because nobody really cared for him.

It was all pointless anyway they all died.

Nice choice of gun, and that fight was the most fun the show ever got.

What time loop?

Hell sequence for the saint. They looped his story from the first episode for 15 minutes to show how hell is torture by torturing us.

Oh right, I'd already forgotten that. I actually thought there was some mistake with the episodes I'd downloaded, until I realised they were doing the time-loop-torture thing agonisingly slow. Then I just kept waiting for it to speed up or fucking end. That shit just made The Saint's parts lose so much appeal.

it you shit
you are shit

Cassidy was good but that's it

Show was incredible. Loved the lack of hand holding for plebs. The time loop was fine, it was only a few minutes and worked perfectly for what it was trying to convey, itt are ADD pleb faggots who need to check their phone for flashing lights every 3 seconds just to make sure their brain doesn't shut down completely.

BOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIING

DORMAMMU!

love the mascot

Emily shouldn't have died bros, this scene was honestly the funniest thing in the show imo.