Pizza crust (thin)

Pizza crust (thin)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AsIP5UtAZhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you genuinely like Ramsay but he'll only be posted here in conjunction with this meme and people saying "I'd eat that pizza hurr durr"

THERE WAS STILL RAW DOUGH IN IT YOU FAT FUCKS

Raw dough never killed anyone

I mean Ben and Jerry's sells that shit.

>Raw pizza dough
>Raw cookie dough

Okay, let's ignore the health concerns for a minute. One of those things tastes sweet and delicious, while the other would be chalky and undesirable. Is that really what you want from your pizza experience, user?

That 'ere is a 'ine 'ookin 'enuine 'go 'za and I won't be 'olerating anyone dis'specting it in this 'ere thread, got 'it?

>fucking 10 pound pizza slices
>a gallon of cheese
>a gallon of grease
>no vegetable toppings
>a pound of sausage

Only the most disgusting of pigs would think this is acceptable, get out

It's acceptable for amerifats

What would Gordon Ramsay think of Jack's pizza?

>unevenly cut

The presentation could use some work but if it's fully cooked, not burned, and uses fresh ingredients then Ramsay won't criticize the cooking at least. God help him if he doesn't keep a clean kitchen though.

I've seen worse, especially considering it was made by an retarded person.

Is Gordon Ramsay the pinnacle of food Kino?

that crust is fucking huge

a good pizza is supposed to have a little burn on the crust

>can't appreciate a genuine slice o' 'go 'za

Now that's what I call a 'go 'za

Its called ´go style ´za you mongoloid

>vegetable toppings
>on a fucking pizza
This is like getting a salad at fucking McDonald's. You're already fucking yourself health-wise. No tiny amount of veg on the pizza is gonna make it healthy.

>fat fuck mindset.

I agree with him and i'm a skelly

decent bait actually

even at mcdonalds you get generally get vegetables on your burger

This. Only olives and shrooms are acceptable vegetable toppings. All else is cuck-tier.
>in for a penny, in for a pound

Reminder that if your shitty murican saucy cheese-bread doesn't look like this it's not real pizza.

What is the 'go for?

che fame dio porco

It's memespeak for "Chicago".

Ahh okay.

Not as good as an `ork 'za imo

>that awful sauce to cheese ratio
>random greens on top that are now soaked in oil
>crust looks burnt all around
>is probably hard as a brick
>no toppings

absolutely disgusting, I'll take american pizza over that garbage any day

>uncultured amerifat attempts to explain his obesity
This is why you're the laughing stock of the entire world.

>skelly mindset.

>this is a thin crust in america

How does one order thin crust with their self-respect intact? It's the limp dick of pizzas.

PAN

Thats not a pizza thats a Go' Za'

you wouldn't if you actually tried it

You know not what you say..

>THERE WAS STILL RAW DOUGH IN IT YOU FAT FUCKS
no there wasn't

Yes there was, I just watched the episode last night

>yo I heard you hate cheese so we kept half your cheese and gave you some leaves oh and this is a gourmet 'za so that will be €30 thanks

you're a gullible cunt then. if the dough was raw it would taste like shit and literally nobody would eat it.

>muh food

Get a job Gianluigi

Ben and Jerry's isn't literally cookie dough, it doesn't have raw egg in it

shut the FUCK up, rube

raw eggs aren't usually what makes people sick from raw cookie dough. it's e coli in unsterilized raw flour.
youtube.com/watch?v=AsIP5UtAZhQ

>You're already fucking yourself health-wise

Pizza is bread, tomato sauce, oil and cheese, it's not ice-cream

It's the portions that make it unhealthy

i love animals but i can't stop laughing

>I wanted to be hardcore and my mom let me

Well shit nigga, why do you think he's there?

I wish. In St. Louis, this isn't just thin crust, it's the default pizza that people think you want whenever you order and just looking at the image makes me want to vomit.

>just remembered that article about those two kids that drowned in a corn silo
>the weight of the corn crushes your lungs and you end up breathing it in as you run out of oxygen causing you to choke on it whilst being immobile because the pressure is too great

>hurr hurr raw eggs will give u salmonelaa!!!!
Why the fuck do people believe this?
The risk is incredibly low.
There are lots of people who've drank raw eggs every morning for dozens of years and never had a problem.
Fucking normies man.

Ok you want vegetables?

>10 pound pizza slices
>a gallon of cheese
>a gallon of grease
>peppers, tomatos, olives, onions, etc
>leave off a lb of meat

Wow so much more healthy. You're eating 2 cups of vegetables with your giant bread and tomato sauce monstrosity. You must be European with all that healthy thinking you have.

That was before factory farming and farmers washing eggs with water causing bacteria to breed like crazy

that's the point

That's a nice flatbread you have there. No pizza though.

I literally cannot fathom the mindset of any adult that believes that vegetables are some sort of chore and are only eaten because of their nutritious benefits

>people who've never left their home state post pictures of Italian pizza as the pinnacle of pizza and healthy eating
>don't realize Italians literally douse their pizza in olive oil before and after cooking

Thank goodness there's no greasy cheese though!

olive oil is far healthier than grease is

You might be retarded

I don't. I like vegetables. I just don't get why an adult like yourself thinks putting some on a big greasy pizza makes it healthier. Vegetables don't cancel out fat and carbs and sugar. It's stupid to criticize someone for not putting veggies on pizza.

>Italians literally douse their pizza in olive oil before and after cooking

They don't.

They do.

But it does make it healthier. No, it doesn't cancel out the unhealthy part but there's nothing wrong with wanting some supplemental nutrition whilst you're there

I bet you don't bake green peppers into your chocolate cake, either, Amerifat

>mfw Americans trully have no idea what a real pizza taste like

They do afterwards, not before though

>lardass americans literally can't eat pizza without two pounds of cheese
sad tbqh

Think about what you're saying and try again. By your logic eating a side salad gives the same effect. So once again, it's dumb to criticize someone for not putting veggies on their pizza.

Can fat Americans get it through their fat skulls that putting more "cheese" on things doesn't make them better?

Then you don't know the meaning of 'douse'.

tell that to the french

12%bf here.
Cheese is healthy and it tastes fucking good.
I want my pizza slathered with pounds of fucking cheese.
Go fuck yourself you pleasure-less european faggot

Toilet paper flap goes on the outside and a circumcised penis is more sanitary. Your empires have fallen but the US empire is still going strong. You will lose all future wars without our help. You don't police the world and can barely control your borders. And your people will continue to immigrate here because your country is so shit.

But hey, you took a firm stance on pizza cheese. So that's something.

>By your logic eating a side salad gives the same effect

Well yes, it does

I wasn't even the one who made the original comment, I just don't see what's wrong with people wanting to supplement their otherwise entirely unnutirious meal with a bit of nutrition, particularly if it's going to be their main meal of the day

You don't.

>Cheese is healthy

Are we talking cheese or American """"""""""""cheese""""""""

Wrong. Original pizza has a splash of olive oil added to the toppings before going into the oven.

Ok kid.

>mozzerella = american cheese

I want Sup Forums to go. You're trying way too hard to make this a US vs Europe thing.

>Cheese is healthy

Just stop. Please.

you should all kill yourselves if you think the dough was actually raw. literally every customer would be complaining every single day if it was raw and he's been making it the same way for decades.

MWAAAAAAH the French

>mozzerella = what's passed as mozzerella that goes on most pizzas

Kitchen Nightmares is pretty comfy, 2bqh [the number 2 be quite honest].

>show starts
>Ramsay looks constipated already
>gets into the restaurant
>no customers
>the help is just standing around and looking completely inept trying their best to appear professional
>Ramsay sits down to order and immediately starts tearing apart the seat and digging up moldy chunks of sponge from out of it
>he orders a couple of generic dishes like "soup", "toast with a little bit of butter on it" and "hamburger"
>the food arrives after 45 minutes, no customers entered the restaurant during the wait
>in the meantime he overturned a couple of tables to check for encrusted filth under them and started to tear off wallpapers
>once the food is on the table he takes a microscopic bite out of the toast and leaves it on the very edge of the table
>takes a sip of soup and spits it immediately into the plate
>doesn't even look or acknowledge the hamburger
>"can I see the cook please"
>walks into the kitchen, which is in the basement
>the cook is sitting in a 5 year old open bucket of decomposing fish, completely naked
>raw pieces of chicken are randomly positioned on the floor everywhere around him
>ramsay closes his eyes and says nothing for 25 minutes

>Cheese is healthy

have you ever watched an episode of ramsay's show

Pigeons are the dumbest fucking animals

lol @ carbfags. I bet you woof down 3 lbs of sugary fruit and claim it's healthy.

Its high in protein and calcium and isn't too calorie dense. Sodium has no noticeable affect on your body and has been memed into the devil by sensationalists.

yes. you're still a gullible cunt.

Do you even know any italians? And no, Sopranos-esque LARPing Amerifats don't count

>Sodium has no noticeable affect on your body

i agree with everything else you said but come on at least admit you're bullshitting on this point

>still buying into 'x is healthy' memes

>American mozzerella
>75% hydrocarbons

Cottage cheese is great, gouda for example, not so much

I'm European you idiot. I studied in Rome for a year.

They're not on the pizza for health, they're on it for taste. From your post, you obviously hate all vegetables and therefore have a 6 year old's tastebuds

>I studied in Rome

we got Dr. Pizza ova here