DROPPED

What are some actors, musicians, celebs, stars, YouTube channels, etc. that you previously liked until they went full retard shilling for Hillary out of the blue?

I'm not a huge Trump fan, but today I lost Michael Keaton. In the past 24 hours he has gone on an obnoxious anti-Trump/Vote Hillary tirade after barely posting on his twitter for months. Super disappointing.

Each day I'm having a harder time enjoying tv and movies. Everything and everyone seems like they're pushing some kind of an agenda with their (((propaganda))). Politics should be separated from it, but unfortunately the bias is always evident.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=ulZ3C9nTFJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>listening to multimillionaire celebrities tell the middle and working class how to vote
>ever

I judge entertainers by the quality of content they deliver. Couldn't give two shits about what their favourite politicians or soccer teams are.

You are a fucking retard.

>celebs don't endorse the opinions of the 150 Neo-Nazis I hang out with on a Hungarian Duck Hunting forum
>triggered

Why would you find it hard to enjoy stuff because of the actors' politics? Why do you care what they think?

If you really have such a problem, watch European art cinema instead. Much of it is tokenistically leftist, but in reality elitist and hierarchical.

Yes, politics should indeed be separated. Just like here on Sup Forums.

Take your instigative shit back to Sup Forums. I fucking swear that if I had a nickel for everytime I saw the name Trump or Hillary here I would've been a billionaire.

Thank God I can actually differentiate between the actor and the character they're playing.

All art is political, op

You shouldn't let their personal politics influence if you like what they produce or star in. You can do what I do and simply not support them. Favorite musician is a cuck? Torrent their album and enjoy. Favorite actor is a brain dead liberal? Torrent or stream their movie, don't pay to watch it. You can hate the actors/artists/etc, but don't let it ruin your enjoyment of entertainment.

"I believe some forms of humor should be criminally punished." - Michael Keaton, 2016

Why

Oh yeah, the classic "you must be a racist/bigot". I'm not a right wing guy and I'm definitely don't have neo-nazi friends. I think Trump is a dick head, but not "literally Hitler". You don't think all these rich elite fucks backing Clinton is disgusting? They look desperate and obnoxious stumping for her. It's hard to separate these people from the entertainment you enjoy when, in most cases, their bias bleeds into it with the projects they do.

>watch European art cinema instead. Much of it is tokenistically leftist, but in reality elitist and hierarchical

What are some good European films, assuming you enjoy them.

>listening to multimillionaire celebrities tell the middle and working class how to vote

so, Trump voters?

>Why
>Each day I'm having a harder time enjoying tv and movies.

You are like a leetle baby
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

I wouldn't say the middle class are Trump voters, are they? I'd agree they are republican though

>Oh yeah, the classic "you must be a racist/bigot"

Posting Sup Forums threads outside of Sup Forums leads me to believe that, yes, yes you are. And while he might not be "literally Hitler", Sup Forums is literally host to many Neo-Nazis, and they all love the guy.

please end your life

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Sup Forums is a sister board. When you grow up, you'll be right there along side us.

Sup Forums is a hugbox full of actual Nazi chuckletwats, and I'm 32.

Why are all the creative people always Liberal/Libertarian/Democratic? Is it because they cant be openly racist? Is it because their industry is most profitable under liberal agendas? Is it because Republicans are just easier to make fun of? Is it peer pressure and the fear of being blacklisted?

Also when IS it okay to talk about politics? Anytime I see someone complain its always from a Twitter feed or an interview where the election is a current topic. Why do politics have to be whispered off air and without social media? Isnt the point of Twitter to express opinions, usually with no editing?

it gets that view yes but threads like brit/pol/ actually are good

It's tough to separate the two, I agree, but if you have a love of cinema it's easy to separate the character from the person.

This user has the right idea,

These people are paid to say whatever their handlers want them to spew out. I'm sure most of them hate themselves for having to do it. That's Hollywood.

>Why are all the creative people always Liberal/Libertarian/Democratic?

Because creativity and intelligence tend to go hand in hand, and higher IQ individuals tend to skew left.

>dropped
fuck that, i like him even more now. the alt right can suck it. y'all about to cause a damn near fire sale of failure for the republicans and I can't get enough of it. thanks for the presidency, thanks for the senate, and double thank you guys for the two possibly three supreme court seats. you guys are the real mvp.

also, if you have difficulty differentiating an artist from his art, then you're double the dunce the alt righties are.

>another right wing hugbox
no

Not true. Most of these "liberals" don't even agree with the crap ideals they're pitching. If they don't do this, they're shunned and blacklisted which means they don't have a job and won't get paid.

Look at the youtube personalities that refuse to Stump for Hillary and have made videos telling their followers that they were almost paid off. They're already established and still retain their creativity and viewer ship without spewing left wing propaganda.

>talking about creative people
>Look at the youtube personalities that...

Top fucking kek, m'sir.

everywheres a hugbox mate except Sup Forums, so what do you want to do? discuss it at reddit in a leftie hugbox, discuss it at Sup Forums in a right wing hugbox, or discuss it here?

>Why are all the creative people always Liberal/Libertarian/Democratic? Is it because they cant be openly racist?

not the brightest tool in the shed, are we? there's so much wrong with your line of reasoning it kind of hurts my feelings you're allowed to post.

Damn, I forgot how many bitchy fags posted on Sup Forums.

For me, the biggest cuck to come out of this shit show of an election is Walter White himself, Bryan Cranston. What a preachy, cry baby cunt. I hope they follow though with their threats to move to Canada, but we know they won't.

>the Clintons aren't multi-millionaires

Clitary literally spent two years giving paid speeches to big banks and other crony organisations from 2013-2015 telling them how she'll tell the people one thing and secretly have another position on the matter

Imagine actually voting for that lol

>Look at the youtube personalities that refuse to Stump for Hillary and have made videos telling their followers that they were almost paid off.

Wait, some guy on youtube said a thing? Well that settles that! Hillary 4 Firing Squad, case closed.

look at the big armchair anthropologist here. righties make me blush for all the, ahem, right reasons. primary among them, you're about to hand us three wings of the government. not to mention Hillary will most likely overhaul the FBI similar to how W neutered the CIA.

>I hope they follow though with their threats to move to Canada, but we know they won't have too

Record corrected.

more like kikeal meaton

But a billionaire is good to have as president because he's successful

But millionaires are too successful to relate to us and share their opinion

Unless they are the paypall co founder the creator of the Occulos rift then we should listen to them because they are successful

hmmmmm

>unironically liking Trump

Americans are truly the dumbest people in the world.

The Turin Horse, Sunset Song, Holy Motors.

The true measure of success is if you can pull yourself up by your bootstraps and a small loan of one million dollars from an absurdly wealthy and well connected parent.

I can youre seething typing that, but if you can do it again to make your point clearer that would be helpful.
>involving paypal cofounder and occulos rift creator
anecdotal opinions to proof a point aren't going to help you, not everyone listens to them

Well, if you establish a fucking retarded first-past-the-post majority voting system, then you inevitably end up with just 2 meaningful candidates. No big surprise in both of them being smug bastards occasionally.

Actors are successful because, unsurprisingly, they can act, not because of any other skills like critical thinking or entrepeneurship. Peter Thiel and other Trump supporters are successful because they are intelligent and have strong business acumen

This is why Clitary draws her "celebrity" support principally from dumb sluts who are either actresses or singers, the sort of people who go into those industries because they don't have a brain, and Trump draws his support from successful small businessmen like Rick Harrison and successful entrepreneurs like Peter Thiel and Palmer Luckey

>I can youre seething typing that

Unironically what did he mean by this?

This shit is Obama's fault.

Celebrities have always been liberal but there was no fucking mandatory "if you've ever appeared in front of a camera in your life you have to tell everybody you're voting for me" shit during the Bill Clinton, Al Gore or John Kerry campaigns.

Obama was the first celebrity/politician hybrid and Hillary and Trump are both riding that asshole's coattails in different ways.

Fuck him.

Here he is winning a fucking Grammy.

Trump isn't a billionaire though and he's a shit businessman.

besides, Hillary has several billionaires supporting her, people like Elon Musk for example.

I meant to put a 'I can see...'. I never proof read desu

I don't like political threads and topics on Sup Forums. Every time one pops up, all these self proclaimed progressive, forward thinking intellectuals come in with their self righteous left leaning bullshit. Is there anyway to ban political discussions from movie/tv related ones?

>he's a shit businessman

says 30 year old virgin neckbeard living off bennies and support from his mother

Yep. Right now they have a choiec between terminal cancer and aids. I'd pick aids, although both of them would ruin me.

>like an actor
>realizes he has different political opinions from me

wtf i hate that actor now!

Also note the "political celebrity" used to be a rare phenomenon - people quickly tired of Sean Penn and Jane Fonda's bullshit and others didn't rush to imitate it

>I can youre seething typing that

not really just pointing out the fact that to Trump supporters

millionaires that agree with Trump are - Based, successful, smart, and knowledgable

millionaires that disagree are - elitist, ivory tower sitting libitards

Thank you

Based Keaton

Stay salty, hicks.

What if he/she were pro-life and campaigned to ban abortions?

I'm not autistic, so I can separate an artists creative works from their political beliefs. I also avoid most social media, so I'm oblivious to most of that shit.

>hard working americans are mostly latinos
wat

Blame the Sup Forums infestation. These fags stayed on their containment board before capeshit and tween drama fantasy garbage like game of thrones got popular here

pic very much related

>le virgin xD

literally sjw tier

and yes, Trump is a failed steak salesman

>getting this triggered over some twitter posts

jesus christ Sup Forums is basically tumblr

Why doesn't America just split up already? You obviously all fucking despise each other

REALLY like this horseshoe theory mate, please tell me more.

that image is literally all you can post when people point out that sjws and Sup Forums are alike

>not knowing this already

>meme arugments
Sup Forums is literally the SJW nigger of Sup Forums. go blame the jews for something faggot.

Dat damage control in the comments.

It's all I need to post

>omg DAE think left and right are alike? they both talk about politics

You are either a 15 year old or you have the mentality and mental faculties of one. Which is it?

I don't understand why there shouldn't be a version of "SJW" for straight white Christian etc. folks

Being a huge whiny bitch WORKS. Look how much its rewarded in current year.

It's really fucking retarded how in America actors endorse canidates.

Why would you give a shit what A FUCKING ACTOR thinks? What qualifies him in any way?

Do people confuse the characters they play with the people behind it?

Not going to lie, I love Keaton and think he's the best Batman, but seeing those tweets does make him look like a little pussy. That whole "most hardworking Americans are Latino" tweet is cringeworthy and fucked up to a lot of blue collar workers out there. At first I didn't believe OP's image till I looked it up. Have to remember that most of everything we're exposed to, film included, is a battle for our minds. I'll bet money he was paid to go off on this little #voteforher spree a couple of days before the election.

Underground
The Turin Horse
Le Samourai
Army of Shadows
La vita è bella
Das Boot
De helaasheid der dingen
Fitzcarraldo
Au revoir les enfants
La jetée
Werckmeister harmóniák
Blancanieves
The Best of Youth
Black Book
Amour
The Seventh Seal
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
Dogville
Un prophète
Festen
Das weiße Band - Eine deutsche Kindergeschichte
La battaglia di Algeri
Der Untergang
Das Leben der Anderen
Låt den rätte komma in
Amores perros
La haine
Nuovo Cinema Paradiso
Son of Saul
Come and See

That's a start.

u wot, m8?

Have you ever interpreted this image, or do you just spam it?

It says "If you equate Sup Forums with SJWs, then you are secretly an SJW." But if someone is insulting Sup Forums by comparing them to SJWs, that means they are also insulting SJWs.

I think saving and posting that is enough to conclusively prove someone is mentally disabled.

funny since one of the candidates is some reality tv character

people give a shit because they're successful people and acting can't be outsourced

>That whole "most hardworking Americans are Latino" tweet is cringeworthy and fucked up to a lot of blue collar workers out there

So you're a NEET hick that's racist towards hard working latinos. Good to know.

> But if someone is insulting Sup Forums by comparing them to SJWs, that means they are also insulting SJWs.

No it doesn't

youtube.com/watch?v=ulZ3C9nTFJA

Because it demonstrates just how shallow the assertion is.

umm... no, and calling someone a hick is pretty offensive you bigot piece of shit

Or you could go to the wonderful /news/.

Why is this always the counterarguement from Sup Forums? Is your view so skewed that there is no middle-ground?

You people literally behave exactly like those crazy, nutjob feminists and retards who populate tumblr. And yet you just say "N-NO WE'RE NOT THE SAME AT ALL"

>be whiney liberal

>get lashback

>say the lashback is whining

What qualifies him isn't his TV Show (which other than actors he is actually responsible for) but the company he build though

When I buy this site, Sup Forums is getting deleted and Sup Forums talk of any sort will be banned site-wide.

Kinda ironic since Trump himself happens to be a "famous actor" too.

It's more shallow to consider that everyone has to pick a side on your le based internet fights

>actors complaining about actors telling them to vote for the only person running who isn't an actor

Can we go deeper?