Viggo Voting for Jill Stein

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaWQnpToL8s

WTF i hate Viggo now!

What's wrong with Jill Stein, except for the fact that no 3rd party candidate ever has a chance in the elections?

Patrician GILF fetish.

Anti-nuclear energy
Anti-gun
Anti-gmo
Suspect on vaccines
Too far left on economics

I'll be writing in Bernie. At least he isnt nuts and doesnt hate guns despite his shaky support for the AWB

at least Based Viggo is smart enough not to vote for Hil-

wait a fucking minute is he even a US citizen?

wants to give niggers reparations

>tfw The Return of the King was 130 years ago

Viggo is an idiot. A vote for anyone but Hillary is a vote for drumpf

Wrong. He's in California.

>21st century
>voting

Wait that can't be true. My dad watched in the cinema it when he was a teen and he's not THAT old today.

Good man, she would be my choice if I was an American.

Why don't Americans vote sensibly, like Icelanders do?

>Anti-gmo
How is that a bad thing?

"GMOs are bad" is a meme

>voting for a sure loser

Yeah, way to go Viggo.

what a cuck
Aragorn wouldve voted for the Donald

>boot licker

good goy

>Viggo, who are you voting for?
>For Frodo........

He seems like a real sensible, calm and friendly guy. It's relaxing to hear him talk.

Who would Captain Fantastic vote for?

I love him even more. Legit and unironically the only man I would go gay for. Why is he so fucking perfect? You know he writes poetry too? Fuck I just want to cuddle with him and suck his dick.

As long as it ain't Clinton, he's still alright.

Shit I remembe last presidential elections here, libcucks were desperate as fuck and did a disgustingly dirty campaign against the right wing candidate. But since the left was so unabashedly corrupt the right wing guy won

that's the opposite of the truth

How Gary Johnson is getting that 5% and not Stein is beyond me. They're both crazy, but the libertarian party? Why?

>Green Party
Do I really need to explain further?

What version of the Green Party in any country can you give me that isn't absolutely shit tier?

yes

There's no solid evidence for the negative effects of GMOs.

>not wanting regulations on genetically modifying things
>bootlicker
Nigga.....

Bernie is a scam artist.

Libertarians vote for the party regardless of how retarded their candidate is.

With Trump and Hillary running for president, how is it possible for other parties not to grow?
I mean, americans have to choose between a crazy demagogue and a corrupt bitch that is around for too many years. Sure in a normal society other parties would benefit from this...

Besides the fact that the Jews will modify everything to the point where they have total control over it. Crops that die without a subscription.

Those Monsanto creeps have gotten to you too eh?

The thing is that the other parties are barely parties. They don't have any governors, they don't control any state assemblies, they don't have any members of congress. Yet they try to aim straight for the presidency.

>WTF i hate Viggo now!

I don't expect him to be a conservative but not voting for Clinton is a plus.

>how is it possible for other parties not to grow?
because Jill Stein is insane and Gary Johnson is a fucking moron

The Green Party
>anti-science new age BS
>reparations for slavery
>child-like understanding of basic economics
>Social Justice
Literally the only thing they have worth supporting is nationalizing the "Federal" Reserve. Which I doubt would happen.

Unless you are a teenager currently living in the 1960s you shouldn't be supporting the Green Party.
Libertarians are the 3rd party for grown ups. Although Johnson is hardly the nominee they need at a time were people are actually looking for a third party.

is viggo even a us citizen?

Being in Hollywood and not voting Clinton already makes you better than 99% of people

BASED
A
S
E
D

He's Danish right? You can't expect a European to go with the weird 2 party system