ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/david-attenborough-donald-trump-shoot-radio-times-interview-michael-gove-a7390476.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/06/donald-trump-nevada-rally/93385996/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's a liberals act like authoritarian psychopaths while still pretending to have the moral high ground episode

>it was a joke

Why are British so wound up for the US presidential elections? Is there a little American secretly living inside every Brit?

>it's a conservatives accuse other people of being triggered and then lose their shit at a simple joke episode

>it's another liberals trigger conservatives by saying something completely out of line episode

Because English people care about foreign affairs, it's an intelligence thing, Yanks don't get it

>it's a liberal can't see how intolerant they are while acting smug episode

>it's a Truman pisses in the sink and gets worried when he sees blood episode

>Trump suggest to shoot Hillary during a rally
>he only implied it! he d-didn't cleary say it! it's fine

>someone jokes about shooting Trump
>OMG! DEMOCRACY IS AT RISK! HOW CAN THIS PEOPLE SAY SUCH EDGY THINGS?

why are republicans such hypocrites

>I'm le offended!

I'm more intrigued by the gay penguin story

You can apply that same logic to democrats, so what's your fucking point

>Trump has been repeatedly accused of "inciting violence" campaign (even after it's been revealed the Clinton campaign has been responsible for starting riots at his events)
>Every time a prominent left figure directly calls for his assassination (it's happened about a dozen times by now) it's "just a joke"

It's an obsession because you consume so much of our media. I don't see you fags constantly talking about brazil.

It's a shame to hear him speak like this, but at the same time, if you can upset Sir David, you've probably fucked up.

They literally beat the shit out of a fellow republican in Nevada yesterday and got him arrested for bringing an anti Trump sign. They then tried to spin it as an assassination attempt.

He's right.

Britain doesn't usually bore itself with 3rd world countries, we do it with America out of pity

>butwhataboutisms
Pathetic.

name me one good thing about Britain. just one.

you can't do it

The man has seen a lot of animals in his life.

>Literally cannot stop talking about a foreign country
>I-i-i-i-it's just pity guys!

>murrikuks get BTFO in the other thread
>BASED DAVID BTFO's trump in this one

>He's mad
>He's using stuttering greentext he's this bootyblasted

>literally hundreds of hours of video footage of Hillary supporters physically assaulting trump supporters
>"ITS JUST A PRANK, WE ONLY ATTACKED YOU AS A JOKE LMAO"

including orangutans

>literally hundreds of hours of video footage of Trump supporters physically assaulting Hillary supporters
>"ITS JUST A PRANK, WE ONLY ATTACKED YOU AS A JOKE LMAO"

independent.co.uk/news/people/david-attenborough-donald-trump-shoot-radio-times-interview-michael-gove-a7390476.html

sure thing ahmed

they dindu nuffin, muh economic anxiety

Holy shit, is that a fucking GAY PENGUIN?

>literally hundreds of hours of video footage of Trump supporters physically assaulting Hillary supporters
Except there isn't, sorry the facts dont agree with you.

>In an interview with the Radio Times, the nonagenarian was probed about how we solve a problem like Mr Trump and quipped: “We could shoot him”.

>Sir David, who returns to screens for Planet Earth II this weekend, said the British public had no way of influencing the outcome of the US presidential elections so proposed an altogether more extreme solution.

>“Well, we lived through that with earlier presidents – they’ve been equally guilty… But what alternative do we have? Do we have any control or influence over the American elections? Of course we don’t,” he said.

>Adopting a hushed tone, he said: "We could shoot him, it's not a bad idea" before chuckling.

>In the wide-ranging interview, Sir David also said he thought the BBC was “absolutely right” to let the Great British Bake Off go. The BBC lost the rights to the widely popular show in September after being outbid by Channel 4 in a deal thought to be worth around £75 million.

>“Oh, absolutely right! To say to them: ‘If you want another million, go ahead, we’ve got plenty more ideas where that came from’,” Sir David said.

>>He also confessed he did not agree with the BBC’s decision to sack former Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson. “Well, yes, I regret letting Clarkson go, because it's very good to have a voice that's anti-establishment, or so profoundly anti-establishment.”

What a guy

Except there isn't, sorry the facts don't agree with you.

We also should kill white people, let's not rule it out.

Giving up already? Man, beating you was easy.

NEXT

>burns down a black church
>actually, it's about economic anxiety

Trumpfags are the worst.

>They tried
It's not even past tense. They're STILL trying to pass it off as an assassin. The only way they'll backpedal is saying "it was an inciter of violence anyway, he deserved it"

>Trump supporters at Trump rallies defending themselves from what we now know are paid agitators
>IT'S THE BROWNSHIRTS ALL OVER AGAIN

And I'm sure you're going to link to some example of some unfortunate person who wasn't agitating but got attacked at a Trump rally. To that I say Obama's favorite excuse when he accidentally blows away a wedding: unfortunate but inevitable collateral damage.

Giving up already? Man, beating you was easy.

NEXT

>not the cucked penguin from yesterday

>Obsessed with another country
>Accusing anyone else of being upset
????????

>Trump supporters at Trump rallies defending themselves from what we now know are paid agitators
>IT'S THE BROWNSHIRTS ALL OVER AGAIN

And I'm sure you're going to link to some example of some unfortunate person who wasn't agitating but got attacked at a Trump rally. To that I say Obama's favorite excuse when he accidentally blows away a wedding: unfortunate but inevitable collateral damage.

@76052312
Man I haven't BTFO anyone this easily in days! you're really bad at this.

Thanks for the free (You)s but I'm done with you, bye!

>it's a Trump and his followers have an unfounded victim complex episode

STOP DEFENDING YOURSELF
STOP DEFENDING YOURSELF
STOP DEFENDING YOURSELF

IT'S A SIMPLE FUCKING CONCEPT YOU GOD DAMN NAZIS

Fuck I can't even right now, I must be talking to Hitler himself right now.

if you ever get sad, angry or frustrated at anything at all, you fail at life

>Trump supporters attack other Republicans for bringing anti-Trump signs
>IT'S JUST AN ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT, BRO

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/06/donald-trump-nevada-rally/93385996/

@76052312
Man I haven't BTFO anyone this easily in days! you're really bad at this.

Thanks for the free (You)s but I'm done with you, bye!

>DUDE LET'S KILL HIM LMAO HE'S LITERALLY HITLER LMAO
>a joke

>Sup Forums being pro Hillary

Glad Hollywood propaganda still works.

hes going senile

they invented the BBC, the most powerful tool of diversity

>shitty news website with a shitty out of context quote
>Sup Forums tards triggered once again because this kind of journalism is perfectly normal and decent to them
>not even trying to look at the context

wew

you know what's worse? This website will be a complete radioactive waste, who ever wins the election

>it's a cuckservative gets triggered by a joke made nearly weekly by someone on the political right but now it's suddenly an issue episode

See you next week

You know what's worse? Sup Forumsedditors not staying on their containment board.
Stop playing video games and grow up manchild.

>dude we don't do thing
>don't you dare post an example of this thing we don't do
>why? because it doesn't count

>"I think joking about murder is in poor taste"
>"WOWWWWWWWWWW POL UR SO FUCKING TRIGGERED FUCKING STORMFAG FUCK YOU RACISTS UR SO TRIGGERED MAD TRIGGERED REEEEEEEE"

ladies and gents, the left