LOL

LOL

DO YOU LIKE ME NOW, DADDY, HUH?
AM I YOUR PRETTY GIRL NOW?

Her father is a massive failure.

>GUYS I AM A TOTAL SLUT! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

this bitch must be so exhausted from all her whoring, jesus christ

Literally perfect

I love knowing at the end of the day these girls are ruined. Their hearts are a huge black hole they fill with cock and the feeling of being wanted. That's all she has left really, being a whore for men.

It's almost sad but I'm too busy laughing

thats pretty dark dude

Is that a little bit of her areola I detect?

Her father died years ago.

If anything its Danis fault for setting a really shitty example. Dani was whoring it up when Bella was 12,13 years old, of course Bella is going to copy her older sister.

WEW

This is like the lowest test known to man.

Are you aware we have a /cel/ board already? It's called /hr/ now take this shit there

sage

What's your fucking problem?

Hot

Why do women do this? Don't they care about anything but their looks and admiration of others?

At least they found something that made them happy.

money & social standing of their man

But why?

Sometimes the schadenfreude of seeing that spectacle these things call their lives makes me laugh also but that's just apathetic, you're crying on the inside also.

Because they can

Pretty much this.

>tfw this is about the spiciest you can find from the hot one from that kids dance show

she likes attention

her whoring is indeed very tryhard but its not like im gonna stop it

who /pure/ here?

CAUSE SHE'S GOT A ....... GREEEEEEAT AAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

god, zen is such a fire cracker.

Bella is such a whore
>her job is basically social media cock tease vids
>90% of them are of her either teasing or being a whiny bitch to her former boyfriend
>dumps him months after buying a house with him
>teases being bisexual even though she is already grabbing dick with her current boyfriend

All this sluttiness and she still cant get decent movie roles.

She's gotta try harder

No. What actually happened is that they used to be surrounded by peers who treated them like royalty. They lived the dream life every day.

Along her path she started getting more and more freedom from her parents, due to her financial independence, which made it hard for her to create real limits.

She probably lose her virginity to some 30 year old dude at 15 and then continued to get insane levels of male attention.

Then eventually all things must end. Her peers moved on to college etc. Her co-stars went off to other projects and she wasnt surrounded by people who treated her like royalty anymore.

Then add drugs and moving out of home and voila.

theres literally nothing wrong with it

not alice, thats for sure

but I'm crying on the inside over things that matter. like my anxiety, my self-hatred and my narcissistic desire to be intelligent

if I'm allowed a free fedora tip. sure we're all empty and really what I'm doing is showing how bitter I am but I'm such a scumbag I do take some solace knowing these women are empty fuckholes.

I look at it like drugs. You can gloat and have fun all the want but it'll catch up with you sooner or later..and just like an addict, you think it wont happen to you. It does. And since most of these girls are on a pedestal, their fall will be sooo much harder.

sex tape when?

Based Alicebro.

Miley 2.0 in the making.

yeah so what faggot

if you dont own at least 2 katanas you are a faggot thats being generous you should have at least 3

Elliot Rodger posting from his grave?

I actually have never seen a bigger slut of a celeb. She's pathetic.

are there people slut shaming her on IG, I don't care enough about this whore to check

She should have at least done some nudes before she got those awful tit implants. Likewise for Ariel Winter before she went crazy and lobbed hers off.

Reminder that people are still in denial about her plastic surgery.

why dont she do more dildo riding vids

practicing her /feminine penis thrusts/

Apart from the plastic lips, beak nose and massive man jaw

being the most pathetic is still a worthy accomplishment

where do you think we are

at least miley can carry a tune. only thing bella can carry is 20 pounds of jizz in her stomach

Is talking about intimate feelings making you cringe? What a fuckboi lol

>She probably lose her virginity to some 30 year old dude at 15
it's funny how people whine and cry and kick and scream about pedophilia when this is probably the case for like 50% of all women.

No she doesn't

>only thing bella can carry is 20 pounds of jizz in her stomach

Prove it

Well said.

she hasn't had implants

>Prove it

>intimate feelings in a waifu bait thread
Shut the fuck up.

Are you blind or just retarded?

>completely different clothes
>push up bra

>puberty

They don't even look fake in the "After"

CLEARLY A TRANSPLANT

Got you

No.

>it's a "new slow ass Sup Forums pic servers have a breakdown" episode

lol

idk, she mostly does that in her live shows. she did a extreme closeup one recently.

Tits are still ridiculously perky I see

Men and women achieve a feeling of self-worth and validation through their appearance. As long as they look hot, that feeling will continue.

>all the good vids of anyone on camwhores.tv are private

fuck those faggots

more like hiro the jew is trying to sell Sup Forums pass

What a pathetic vapid human being.

FUCK OFF MISS ALICE REDDIT

use kitty-kats, the downloads are slow as fuck but it's has almost every girl.

Why are you so obsessed with reddit?

What's wrong with cock?

Isn't Bella the one with the dead Dad? Someone got a link to that interviewer asking her about her dad shortly after he died?

>not finding other chans that rip content

>says the guy posting on an anonymous anime message board

we're not here to talk about you, user.

2014 VS 2016