Has there ever been a bigger "fuck you" to audiences?

Has there ever been a bigger "fuck you" to audiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

starburstmagazine.com/features/feature-articles/2631-in-development-hell-nobody-can-hear-you-scream-the-story-behind-alien-3
lostmediawiki.com/Alien_3_(Unused_Concepts)
youtube.com/watch?v=hip868rxkg4
youtube.com/watch?v=mRkLE3rAwGE
birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/02/19/why-newt-and-hicks-had-to-die-in-alien-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alium 3 is proof positive that Fincher was shit, is shit and always will be shit

closest he ever got to even halfway watchable was the Game, which you just lost.

I didn't like it either, but then I turned 12.

well this clears everything up

The fudge?

wat?

Alien 3 Assembly Cut is second best movie of the series.

i suppose it could have been worse. we could've had a wooden planet

starburstmagazine.com/features/feature-articles/2631-in-development-hell-nobody-can-hear-you-scream-the-story-behind-alien-3

lostmediawiki.com/Alien_3_(Unused_Concepts)

>That's not Prometheus.

>the film in which he had zero control over anything and the studio interfered in everything proves he's bad!

Yeah, then you became an edgy teenager who pretended to like it because it was "dark".

I almost assure you someone younger than 30 and has never met a single person with AIDS wrote this.

Female Ghostbusters

youtube.com/watch?v=hip868rxkg4

3 is a piece of shit because Fincher was new and too afraid to just tell people "no, your ideas suck, now get off my set"

it's a boring, plodding narcoleptic shit piece of a film that never should have been made.

He said "audiences" not "Sup Forums"

Nooooooooooooooo

Blade 3

So Newt died because of faggots? Fuck this gay Earth.

The orphanage being closed down in Blues Brothers 2000

>I want every subsequent Alien film to be an Aliens clone
Top pleb.

Noice b8 m8

Aren't they making a new Alien film which ignores 3 & 4 and continues from Aliens?

I hope not.

you're going to have to back up this faggotry with sources bruh

Every fucking scifi reboot in the last decade

>Prometheus is out in June and looks to be the singular vision of one very talented man. Clearly lessons have been learnt.

If by
>ignores 3 & 4
you mean ignores Alien and by
>continues from Aliens
you mean continues from Prometheus, then yes, yes they are.

I liked the robocop reboot, sure it wasn't as good as the original but atleast it actually tried to do something different. I much prefer that to something like the star wars reboot which was literally just a new hope.

>pg 13 robocop

I was already out

Considering nobody watched it, it's not just Sup Forums.

did you not see it?

I saw the new total recall first, that was fucking enough

I consider this a big "fuck you".

youtube.com/watch?v=mRkLE3rAwGE

The entire ghostbusters 2016 movie and everything done in its production

>I saw a movie 1 and decided that the completely unrelated movie 2 was garbage
>I watched Yes Man and based on that movie decided Godfather is shit

Am I the only one losing my fucking mind over how slow/terrible/not the images are loading lately, jesus fucking christ

eh, fuck you I liked it

Don't worry, the video game Aliens: Colonial Marines was a sanctioned sequel approved by the movie studio for the film universe canon, it is now canon that he didn't die.

That was some random mooks body that got stuck in Hick's cryotube. Hicks was taken hostage by a Waylon-Yutani team and taken back to LV-426

>Am I the only one losing my fucking mind over how slow/terrible/not the images are loading lately
I'm not the only one?

jesus christ lad, is there a support group we can go to

Holy shit m8s I thought it was just me

god damn you

if it makes you feel a little better. Hick's death was retconned.

This is what I fucking hate about English studies. It encourages people to look into things that are not there. Little wonder why you have these paranoid zombies talking micro-aggressions.

>DUDE FAGS LMAO

they're both remakes of verhoven scifi classics from the last 30 years

And that's where the similarities stop.
You might as well have said
>they're both remakes of classics with a score

>"sources" for an interpretation of a movie
>that is obviously not written by the poster
>who clearly posted it sarcastically

jesus fucking christ how dense can you be

It was partly his fault but moreso the studio for fucking with it and Weaver for not demanding a completed script before filming

rebuild 3 was an even bigger fuck you to audiences, which is also why it's the best avangelion movie.

>2 big budget remakes of Verhoevan scifi classics by studios trying to cash in on the name with trailers that look like forgettable blockbuster shit.

You're not actually giving any reasons that he didn't make the correct choice avoiding it

>The images are loading slowly for everyone
My worldview has been changed

That's not a fuck you on it's own though, the concept could have worked, it's the way they went about it that was awful.

tfw HBO was too premium in my country to have witnessed the assblastation the day after this episode aired.

We're approaching StarWars EU-tier bulshit here now, lads.

I actually like alien 3 alot.

>alot

Thank fucking Christ I'm not the only one.

>Hicks was gay

wtf, I hate colonial marines now

don't ever correct me or my spelling again

Oh damn. Is that real? FUck.

Assembly Cut is a great movie. The theatrical was a cucked mess due to Fincher not having any clout back then

What the fuck is wrong with asking for a source for this you dipshit?

Is this some nobody's blog? Is this from some clickbait website? Is this from nothing, written by some user for (you)s?

Context is important you numb fuck.

And, again, it's shit like this that is why I'm voting for Donald Trump.

You're right. However, next time try googling "Alien 3 AIDS"

birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/02/19/why-newt-and-hicks-had-to-die-in-alien-3

It's only going to get worse if he's elected dude

That's the point dude.
Why contain it? Let it spill over into the streets. In the end they'll be begging the editors to save us from this garbage.

there's a point to this. the ghostbusters trailer getting tens of thousands of downvotes a second time pushed one of these nuts over the edge and resulted in the hilarious "manbabies" article.

>Misspelled Beckett

It's still a "fuck you" but he chose to continue traveling and helping people.

>Assembly Cut was good

This is the most pernicious meme on Sup Forums

>Aren't they making a new Alien film which ignores 3 & 4 and continues from Aliens?

It was cancelled so they could make three more Prometheus movies

Also Blomkamp sucks and I wouldn't have trusted him to make a good Aliens sequel anyway. We'd probably have ended up supporting the aliens.

why did they kill Tywin so soon?

I actually looked up after posting. Seems OK becuase they thought season 6 was going to happen and had to change course quickly. It is a Fuck You but at least there is a "case closed" element to it that I appreciate.

The Assembly Cut being better isn't a meme, it's just that Alien 3 in bad at the core so improvement of a bad thing is still a mostly bad thing

thought my net was being shit

>AIDS

the worst meme disease out there

Can we just line all the leftists and march them off a cliff yet?

This is the least fuck you ending in existence.

Sup Forums image servers have been completely fucked lately.

That's exactly right. Aliens was almost a fucking cartoon with the heroes getting away danger free.

ALIEN 3 is one of the last adult films before Hollywood fully succumbed to star wars/disney blockbuster family films

Don't worry, I saw Robocop 2014 and it was utter shit.

Holy shit I thought it was just me too!

Restarted my router for nothing apparently

If you don't want AIDS then don't be a faggot or a nigger. Simple as that.

next time you fuckers reply to the original poster so I get my you's and get my affirmation clearer and sooner ffs, what a bunch of assholes

woah is that Emma Watson?

Holy shit, I thought this was just me too

What the fuck hiroshimoot

this is what we get for nuking japan

OH MY GOD WHY

yes

It was a genius move of which I fully approve. Also, the theatrical release cut alone is already superior to Aliens, bite me world.

When Cameron introduces action in a Alien sequel, shit what a fucking mistake.

Oh my god. It's really happening to everyone.
The site is dying. As we speak, it's dying.
This may be our only way out.

No, it's only happening to you guys because the FBI is filtering everything you connect to because of your atrociously severe cheese pizza collection.

Cameron is a hack. Did you read his plans for the Rambo sequel?
>give Rambo a nerdy tech guy as a buddy, making some kind of action comedy

T2 must have been an accident.