Finally watched this. Pretty good, sappy drama with a good message. I was nearly to the end of ep. 2 before I realized--

Finally watched this. Pretty good, sappy drama with a good message. I was nearly to the end of ep. 2 before I realized--

For all the various writers, directors, and cast members, NO ONE remembered that the Padres are a National League team, and in the NL, the pitcher bats.

Dropped.

Why didn't they just use an American League team? Like the Astros

I watched like 5 minutes before I turned it off. How fast is her fastball? Does she rely on curveballs and sinkers and stuff? Why was she sitting at a table full of women while signing her contract with the men serving them and standing in the background? Also are there any BLACKED scenes of Ali Larter?

INDEED. Dumbass producers.

Because the Padres will hire anyone.

Did you really think baseball was anything more than an outlet for gurlpower we can do it better than men!!

They couldn't give two fucks about authenticity

Should have been the Twins. can't get any lower in quality when you're at the bottom.

t. Minnesota fan

My sister watches this, it's pretty enjoyable and comfy, the writers don't overdo it.
Nice music too.

At least you guys consistently beat the White Sox.

Because they want to usurp the traditional father. The Padre.

>How fast is her fastball
She says in ep1 it tops out at 87
>does she rely on curveballs and sinkers and stuff
Yes, she has her signature screwball
>why were men not at the table when she signed
Cuz they had other shit to do.
>does Ali Larter like black cock
Yes but this is a family show.,

Did you explain to her that she has to bat 2-3 times a game, and probably strikes out every time?

How does she handle her ovaries when she has to pitch to Kris Bryant?

This is a fictional universe where a woman is playing for a MLB team and people watch FS1 on purpose, so I can only assume the Cubs remain losers in that universe.

Underrated

tbf most pitchers do this anyway

Hey she can't be worse than Charlie Morton, right?

There is already rumors of it being cancelled, ratings are apparently shit and its getting less than a million viewers which is embrassing for a prime time show

It's alright except for all the women she empowerment. Might drop it because I heard "mansplaining" in the preview for next week.

Should have put this on FX and had scissoring scenes.

what disgustingly ultra mannish faces

Ali is still hot.