Luke, did I ever tell you about Bigger Luke?

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Bigger Luke?

>Bigger Luke, commonly abbreviated to BL, or more uncommonly BgL, is the slightly larger manifestation of Luke Skywalker that is said to appear in certain scenes of the original Star Wars Trilogy, contrasting to Regular Luke.

>He was a big friend

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Water
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Death
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair/Legends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

within the Star Wars universe and canon there does indeed exist a version of Luke Skywalker that is slightly larger than a posited regular Luke Skywalker, or Luke Prime.

>MFW reading this """"theory""""

It is believed by supporters of the Canon Luke Hypothesis that Obi-Wan's line shortly after Luke first succeeds in blocking the training remote's shots (You've taken your first step into a larger world) is evidence of Obi-Wan's knowledge of there being a larger Luke Skywalker.

The "Larger Luke" theory is legitimately one of the most baffling "fan-theories" I have ever encountered.

I was stunned when I read how detailed its analysis was and that it was a serious theory.

>mfw this autism is real

It's a joke theory you dunces

What the fuck is this???

Brb I'm gonna go Luking now

Oh God, I forgot about this comedy gold.

And the best thing is I can't tell whether it's real or not, because I know how autistic SW fans can be.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Luuke and Luuuke?

Kek holy shit.

This is autism on the levels of evageeks forum

Quick!
I need a list of Luking in canon and non-canon sources.

How soon until "Baning" becomes a thing?

>Luking
>Luke Prime

>mfw this thread

cont

end

>The extremely controversial and fringe smaller luke hypothesis

I assume this is some sort of ancient inside joke

>Smaller Luke Hypothesis
Not even Sup Forums is this autist.

LEAVE BIGGS ALONE

I wish there was more of this. There is, right?

Yeah, probably.
Some proto-Sup Forums forum from the 90s or early 2000s would be my guess.

Fucking kek
I can't tell is this is some elaborate ruse, or if this is an actual thing
Either way i'm really enjoying this shit

>bbs memes are showing up again

Holy shit do you know how old this is? Bigger Luke was the Baneposting 20 years ago.

Meme archaeology in action.

i bet this is a parody on all these ridiculous star wars fan theories. like that shit about vaders armour on wookiepedia. i like it.

>"Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I rode Boga, the large lizard-like female varactyl? During my search for General Grievous on Utapau, I found myself in a need of a mount. So I visited an area of pens where the Pau'an natives kept varactyls. And I took from them savages one of those inconspicuous huge bright screaming dragons instead of any other more advanced transport vehicle we had at our hands at the time. The fucker couldn't even fly like the majority of our vehicles so we both got blasted hard during Order 66. Boga is probably dead who knows lmao. I was a mediocre friend."

Have memes gone too far?

>larger world

would that actually mean that Luke got smaller?

Sounds like a new hypothesis to me. You should post it on the wiki, but you might cause a schism in the tightly knit bigger-luke community.

>shitty .5chan newfags just learning about this
Liberals.

>Baneposting transcends space time and genre

>would that actually mean that Luke got smaller

DELETE THIS THIS IS FRINGE AND CONTROVERSIAL

>trying to bury the truth
t. Hillary supporter

It's like the Rome shitposting walls all over again.

We shitpost in a cyclical fashion over the course of years. This year however, since the internet has been around for a substantial enough time, that we've subsequently caused a fracture in space time and memes are spewing forth into the aether.

The Chaos God Kek will soon be born and a rift will swallow Earth. The other races of the universe will frown upon our deeds.

They are fucking insane.

An user once trolled a star wars fansite - asking if anyone knew what the blue milk was that Luke drinks at home.

The thread was flooded with these crazy fucks giving fully detailed chemical breakdowns and chromotography analysis.

That's a Big Luke.

Who's trolling who?

You can only really be sure if Han is in the same frame.

Also, was it big Luke or regular Luke that lost his hand? Did the other have his hand removed too?

>fuck up trying to meme
>get trips on the third try

fukken pottery strikes again

It's hardly a successful reverse trolling if you have to spend so much effort.

>Luking

I deleted those for a reason. Why you gotta make my shame public, user?

FORCE YOU

>YFW someone posts NHP

>Ben?
>Tell me about Vader, why does he wear the mask?

This has got to be some kind of advanced troll. This is what would happen when I was younger and would be high or on acid with some friends. Someone would bring up the notion of fan theories and then maybe Star Wars and then we'd start riffing on stupid ideas. Someone would make something up kinda plausible then someone would misunderstand it, then someone would straighten out the misunderstanding and this would be the result. Then everyone would roll on the floor laughing at the absurdity of it.

h...how do you delete posts, guys? Might come in handy in the future

tick your post box and go to Delete Post at the bottom corner, senpai

/delete
just going to test it on my own to make sure they didn't change it

No, I'm fucking done.

I could deal with "le prequels were bad" leddit plikkit man and I could cope with Poetry, but this?

Star Wars fucking nerds, at this god damn moment, you are on notice. If you produce any any more shit like this in the future, I will shitpost you and your retarded theories to oblivion is that understood?

>Being triggered this hard by an obvious troll theory

This theory predates the prequels you fuck.
also,
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Water
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Death

Hey thanks

>Death is the cessation of life functions in a biological organism, permanently rendering it unresponsive to any external factors. The term "death" was also sometimes applied to droids damaged beyond repair. Sentient individuals (and perhaps all living beings), were known to enter a different plane of existence losing their consciousness and individuality. Some Jedi Masters such as Qui-Gon Jinn, however, could become one with The Force, and retain their identity after death. Other known practitioners include Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Vergere, Mara Jade Skywalker, Jacen Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Anakin Skywalker. It was a necessary and inevitable part of existence.

>Other known practitioners include Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Vergere, Mara Jade Skywalker, Jacen Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Anakin Skywalker.

OP and everyone who contributed to this thread, thank you. I have not laughed this fucking hard in months

>He was a big friend

>no one has posted Luuke or Luuuke yet

But what of the Smaller Han Conjecture?

Perhaps, but I am wondering why a small guy would shoot a man before paying the bartender for the mess?

The eye of terror.

Yup. That did it. My sides have officially made the Kessel Run in less than twelve Parsecs.

>using magic from yugioh cards to stop middle eastern dictators from summoning cthulu horrors wiith fellow 90s music icons

This is obviously a joke. It is quite literally obvious.

Real Star Wars autism is the whole 'chairs' thing. This is just poking fun.

What is that about?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair/Legends

You mean Parkeks?