ITT, we post Best Couples from each show. Pic very much related. Reminder that Doloresfu×Ted OTP. Williamcucks BTFO'd

ITT, we post Best Couples from each show. Pic very much related. Reminder that DoloresfuĂ—Ted OTP. Williamcucks BTFO'd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WxUJ2qSp_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The circumstances were what they were over the whole Jaguar thing, but these two were right for each other.

>Teddycucks still believe he'll get Dolores at the end

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>DoloresfuĂ—Ted
Shouldn't it be Teddlores?

Superior couple coming through.

Is there a compilation of Teddy getting got on YT? I really want to see a montage of Teddy dying over and over again cause that shit cracks me up. Hes like Kenny from South Park. I lost my shit when the MiB found him tied up in the desert. Shit was hilarious

Truly top tier.

best ship

>two alphas
>ridiculously attractive
>don't get together

fbpb

>tfw he was the only one who was against Joan sleeping with that Jaguar guy

Come to think of it, it was weird that Roger was for it.

>these two were right for each other

Nah.

I shipped Don and Joan two given the obvious chemistry between them (mostly from Joan), but they'd be horrible together. As much as they are exactly the other one THINKS they want, they are not at all what they actually need.

Joan would be the perfect armcandy to Don's alpha executive masquerade when she's in the mood to be pampered and play servile wile catering to her man, but she also loves to exert her independence through her work and Don is too "if I'm not at the very top of your list then I'd rather not be on it at all" for someone with such disparate needs.

>Joan
>alpha

Pick one. She gets walked all over basically the entire show.

:3

This desu. We'd all like to see them bang, but it would be a disaster outside the bedroom, Don prefers submissive women when it comes to relationships.

An old ship, but still I think about every so often

But she also had the most influence out of any female character. To come as far as she did in the 60s as a woman you'd have to be alpha.

She really didn't though. She worked for the company for 15 years and was always treated like a glorified secretary. She said so numerous times.

It wasn't until a major client decided that an account hinged upon her sleeping with him that she attained any REAL value to Sterling Cooper, and she only even leveraged that into a partnership because Lane Pryce told her to.

Joan's entire story is about wanting to be seen as more than just a pretty face, but how her simultaneous willingness to flaunt her looks and reap the privileges of her beauty nullifies her efforts to also be taken seriously as a person. She is the pretty girl perpetually on the casting couch. Betty and Megan are the ones who REALLY knew how to make their beauty work for them.

>be alpha
>whore yourself

She was the alpha among women. Besides, it's the 60s and she became a partner at a firm, that's a big fucking deal.

OP, if you wanted to have a Westworld thread you could have just gone to the multiple ones always existing

youtube.com/watch?v=8WxUJ2qSp_E

This scene is telekino.