Show about creepypasta

>Show about creepypasta
>It's actually bretty gud

I hope the next season lives up the the first. I'm not familiar with the pasta that one is based off of though.

any jump scares?
Can't stand them anymore desu

Is it really? It has a 7.5 on IMDB which is really bad for series standards.

Is it based on Candle Cove?

Its boring as fuck though

None. But I keep watching just to see what the hell is up with the show. I hope it doesn't have some shit generic ending though.

Tooth Child is a cutie.

Could not get past the 1st ep, does it get better?

Looks like your generic horror flick with no novelty whatsoever, it has been done a 1000 times already

Episode 3 is where it takes off. The first two eps just has Tooth Child walking around in the background.

Yes.

Oh shit, has my interest, I long to see an adaptation of Abandoned by Disney, or even Russian sleep experiment.

Solo eps would be cool for ones like smiling man or gateway of the mind.

I had a dream once where I was lying in my bed, my teeth started hurting, so I rubbed them for a while, then I went into the bathroom to get a look of them in the mirror. As soon as I opened the door, a tsunami of teeth slammed me to the ground and I had to pull myself up to grasp for air. The teeth just keep coming and they just keep coming and they just keep coming and they just keep coming and they just keep coming and they just keep coming and they just keep coming and they just keep coming and they just keep coming and they just keep coming and they just keep coming and they just keep coming

... go on, you have my interest.

Second season is No End House.

That gif is so comfy to me for some dumbass reason.

I've never been that into No End House, may have to read it again, can barely remember the plot.

I'm hoping season three is Who Was Phone

russian sleep experiment has a movie already
it even uses the same name

Fuck off Max

its funny because max didnt even write or direct the show

>no novelty

People like you are the reason there has never been a real horror show on tv. Enjoy your fucking soap opera bullshit. Are you excited for the next season of AHS?