What will this fat fuck's next excuse be for not finishing the series?

What will this fat fuck's next excuse be for not finishing the series?

He's fucking old and he's got all the money he needs

Well, the studios of HBO has obviously taken the lead on the story telling and he's not so happy with the way they're treating him, so why bother.

death

A heart attack.

Just die already and let Sanderson finish the series.

I truly believe GRRM has wrote himself into a hole with many of the characters and doesn't know how to finish there arcs.

This

If I were him I wouldn't write a damn word ever again

Fuck GRRM, fucking hack

I can only assume this is the case. He has no idea what the fuck he's doing.

WW3, it's the perfect excuse. Thanks GRRM.

Wtf I hate GoT now

>getting rich when you're so old and fat you can't even enjoy it properly
Must suck tbqh

Doing something worthwhile rather than writing shitty books for mindless plebs?

I applaud him. He's grown as a person.

The only thing he grew was his waistline

>worthwhile
jej

Some day he'll be as fat as you.

So he's the Gabe Newell of writers? At least George isn't damaging an industry or employing hipsters to do nothing all day.

Why do people feel like they're owed another book?

Didn't Sanderson stop reading the series after the first book? How could he possibly be a viable candidate to finish it?

He finished Wheel of Time after Jordan died, so retards think he can finish every book series ever? Or something

He definitely owes his publishers another book.

True, but I don't think anyone in this thread or any of the many people bitching about him not finishing are his publishers.

No, they're people who've read part of a series, and want to have the rest of it. Your attempt to offer a bullshit excuse like "well GRRM has no LEGAL obligation to put out another book therefore he's immune to criticism!" is pathetic apologism for a fat fuck who will be remembered for selling out his work and failing to finish it.

What the fuck is the publisher going to do if he delays?

Winds of winter will literally print money. are they going to lose on that?

joke's on you, I'm thin as bones

Be angry all you want, he has no obligation to you to finish the series. You paid for the books you've read. You haven't paid for anything more, and he has actually released material for free.

>You paid for the books you've read.
I pirated them actually :)

So witty.

Literally every talented person on Earth is a liberal. It is a known fact.

You missed the point. Re-read the post.

dead from fat next lol.

Whelp, that's it boys. Pack it up and go home, you have no right to be disappointed in not getting to finish a book series that you like.

Also, when someone runs over your dog remember to thank them heartily. We need a positive world without all this negativity :)

so mad

some "talent"

I understood the point. It's just a retarded point. It's not an apologism because he has nothing to apologise for.

Im done.

Im officially done with ASOIAF.

Fuck you fat fucking piece of wannabe-Tolkien lardass prose sharting sister-fucker.

Ive waited years for his books only for his greed to give preferential treatment to a mediocre tv-series, instead of his lifelong fans.

Fuck you, I hope you choke to death while writing the next season.

Youre not getting a cent out of my wallet anymore.

That's hilarious.

I guess people forget he's a Mormon that doesn't let any curse words into his books.

Because the series isn't finished, you dip.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>if you have no legal obligation to finish the series then you have no obligation at all

kek ok. It makes sense since GRRM is such a lazy amoral piece of shit that he wouldn't give a shit at all about his fans, especially the ones who tirelessly promoted him in the 90s and made him obscenely wealthy.

I'm glad I dropped GoT years ago

It's your fault. You realize that right? He's just trolling you now. He likes that you're butthurt about him not finishing it.

What a cuck hack. Between him and Rothfuss I don't know whose turned into the bigger faggot.

I just want a comfy Redwall series with puppets or claymation.

Game of Thrones is one of the worst things to happen to television.

That the 2016 election drama was so serious it's given him an anxiety disorder that makes it impossible for him to write more than 3 words of Book 6 a day for the next five years, even if Hillary wins anyway.

Are there people that are still hoping he's going to finish TWoW, let alone the series? I gave up hope of that 4 years ago

his publishers wouldn't give much of a shit about his book deals if those people bitching (ie, demand) didn't exist

I believe he will get TWOW out eventually. I have zero hope of the series getting an ending.

>Oh no someone likes someone I don't, I hate them >:(!!

Jeesh, what are you, 12?

> Why do people feel like they're owed another book?

Honor, duty, integrity, respect.

Has these words lost all meaning in this post-mondernism liberal society ? No he is in no legal obligation to deliver us any other book, he did not bound any contract to us.

Is this all there is to live ? Legal bond and obligation ?

It was his magnus opus and he failed to deliver it, just for this fact alone not even counting us he should finish it or at least admit his faillure.

You stupid liberal have lost all values

He already confirmed that TWoW is the last.

Why would you expect to tell such a lie in a thread like this and not be immediately called on your bullshit? Are you such a worthless person you just enjoy lying for the sake of lying?

I'd take Trump over the end of game of though

What the fuck is this shit? I've been in a shitty mood for the past couple of days and I almost spit up my cereal.

It's a description of dysentry

They're usually "liberal" in literal dictionary meaning of the word, but not in the left-right sense. A truly creative person will think pretty far outside the box.

>A bunch of triggered children who literally throw tantrums over storytime getting cut short.

And him. An exceptionally triggered child who pretends it's not just about his own selfish interests. At least the other people aren't being phony.

Im serious. I recently read rumors that hes sick and tired of "fans" and will finish the tv series.

>being a showfag

Why is he such a fat fuck?

Are you mentally incapable of forming coherent sentences and are forced to use buzz words like "triggered" which retards like yourself have destroyed all meaning in?

I know your response to this post will be more meaningless bullshit, but nothing will change the fact you are literally incapable of proper communication and I pity you.

SO FUCKING TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERED!

It's alright guys, Preston will finish it for him

As you wish.

>Im serious.
No you're a worthless lying shitposter.

>I recently read rumors that hes sick and tired of "fans
As seen here, as you change your lie from "he's already confirmed" to "rumors."

>and will finish the tv series.
And your response here, indicating you have no idea what GRRM's relationship with the show is and how therefore this literally makes no sense.

5 years ago you would have been permanently IP banned for such awful shitposting. Now I must tell you to never, ever, ever, ever post again.

Why do you care if GRRM finishes the series then, if anyone can just do it?

Why not just imagine that Jon Snow fucks you in the ass? It's got as much merit as any other writer taking over. If it's not GRRM it's not really game of thrones.

>watches anime
>calls anyone else a child

STUNNING AND BRAVE

>can't go after the argument
>better make fun of his picture

Thanks for admitting my logic is undeniable.

Fine. Ill give you a real post.

I recently read commentaries and rumors that he will finish the tv series before he even considers starting ADOF, which essentially means he will never even start it, seeing as he will be long dead.

So I shortened it to:

>CONFIRMED

My bad for misleading you.

I want gf.

Thoughts?

People buy book series with the expectation that they will be finished. It's a social contract.

What fucking argument are you making shitstain? You're just calling people names. You have no argument.

>my logic

I think you have confused "logic" with your raving autism (the same autism that pushes you towards consuming chinese cartoons).

If a writer starts a project people expect him to finish it, until he admits he's too old/fat/lazy tot finish the series.

I would accept it if he said he was too old and disabled to write the series anymore, but he hasn't so shitting on him for being a lazy, fat liar, is perfectly and completely justified.

Oh, another rich asshole who doesn't actually need to work campaigns for Hillary. Gee big surprise. Flooding the country with illegals doesn't hurt THESE assholes, it just gets them cheaper lawn care.

He can't finish something that involves sitting down the entire time. Think about that.

>I recently read commentaries and rumors that he will finish the tv series
Amazing. I already told you that such obvious lies wouldn't fly, and I just said you have no fucking idea what GRRM's relationship with the show is, and, completely obliviously, you repost the same lie.

Apparently I will literally have to spell this out for you: GRRM cannot "finish" the TV series because he has no active role in the show, having stopped his role of writing a single episode a year way back in 2014.

Absolutely pathetic.

>Flooding the country with illegals doesn't hurt THESE assholes, it just gets them cheaper lawn care.

Yep, this is important to remember when the day comes. Remember who these people are.

Ignore him please.

People who have images of Japanese cartoons on their computer are literally autistic.

Based

he is literally contracted to write another book...

I'm saying that you people are greedy children. I don't know if that's an argument, exactly, but I am in fact insulting you because you are behaving extremely obnoxiously towards a man who wrote a very nice story.

You see, when a child is told they can't have something, they react essentially as you people have. They don't care about anything besides what they want.

At least some of you know that, but others act like there is some moral impetus George owes to you. Sickening how poisoned your minds have become by greed. Is this the first time in your lives you have been denied something?

Ive read somewhere that autists have trouble differentiating "literally" and "figuratively".

Where did I say that he was literally writing the tv script?

Now please explain to me how the writers of the show will finish the series without his input.

They take him to court, get their money back, negotiate the future of the series in which they can print books under the "GoT" brand with whatever author they want.

Not mention he will be blacklisted by ohter publishers, meaning when he needs more money for hookers/drugs he will have to settle for sketchy publishers who can't pay as much.

So let's try and keep score.

FIRST, you claimed that it has been "confirmed" that GRRM has said TWOW would be the last book.

THEN, you claimed was what you meant was you heard "rumors" that he won't start righting ADOS until after he "finished" the show and since he'll be "long dead" by then you turned that into a "confirmation."

When pointed out GRRM does not work on the show, you now ask the apparently rhetorical question:

>Now please explain to me how the writers of the show will finish the series without his input.

Apparently thinking this is your triumph, because again, in your own ignorance you don't realize that GRRM has already provided D&D what they need for the show specifically for the event that he might keel over and die (and they don't need much at this point considering how massively they have deviated from his own plot).

Meanwhile let's talk about your claimed conclusion, that GRRM will be "long dead" because again, your own ignorance means you don't know the show will by over in 2018, meaning even IF TWOW was published as soon as possible (around April of 2017) AND your bullshit claim that his "input" to D&D will take up all of his time, that means, at best, he won't be able to start ADOS until late 2017/early 2018.

Again, never, ever, ever, ever, ever post again.

Are you okay user?

Cant believe you fell for it.

And what a shock, you are forced to switch to the oldest and most pathetic excuse of all.

He's such a useless fat fuck. Jesus Christ. Any excuse not to write his book. ASOIAF is a joke i bet he's putting it off because he expected to be dead by now and he's just prolonging it so it'll never be finished and that's his big twist.

Even most of the great classical artists were liberal for their time

This

I hope 20 years from now GRRm dies naked in bed on a pile of unfinished book pages, under 5 exceptionally hot women, with all the sausages and greasy food he could handle.
Dude went for years uncared about. Now he's famous. I say let him enjoy it. It doesn't fucking matter who ends up on the iron throne

I bet Benioff and Weiss are Trump supporters

>"HA HA BUT YOU SEE I WIN BECAUSE I WAS MERELY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED, IT IS YOU WHO HAVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED HA HA"

I mean if I'd started reading a book series 20 years ago only to have the ending semi-spoiled by a TV show as he's only told them the broad strokes of how it all turns out, and he couldn't be bothered anymore I'd be extremely pissed.

That's really gay and petty of you. I just want the epic fantasy series to be completed. I don't get butthurt by annoying fans and faggot authors like yourself. I just want ASOIAF to be done with before I go bald.

>he still cant let it go

>how the writers of the show will finish the series without his input.

They seem to have been doing it so far