You guys excited for Wonder Woman?

You guys excited for Wonder Woman?

What the fuck is that

This is what happens when you outsource 80% of your post-prod to pooinloos.

Pretty excited in comparison to movies in general but I'll wait for the Director's Cut.

Wasnt she going to splatter on that cliff face even if she didnt get shot? probably should stay on the high ground if you are using a bow as well

Nah man.

If you told me I had all the resources I wanted to make any story I could out of the mountains of strange and fantastical elements from Wonder Woman lore, and THIS was the most exciting thing I could come up with, I think it would be justified to call me a talentless hack with no imagination. On top of that it has some kind of disgusting green filter, it may not be as dark as the first trailer's filter or Man of Steel but if it's going to be a trend (the fourth movie now) that all DC movies look like visual dogshit then I doubt i'll ever like them.

only if there will be panty upskirts

I will wait for the Dyke Edition

almost 2 hours of pseudo-lesbian SJW on steroids.
neigh.

>jumps off a cliff
>to rope-grapple-swing down (enjoy hitting the rock wall) and fire an arrow
>gets btfo by a bullet a second later
dem amazons

They are women after all. Even them being able to form a functioning society without men is completely fictitious.

Ummm no

lmfao

WHY would they make her head follow the bullet?

if she can see bullets and move in bullet time just smack the bullet with your super armor wrist guards you dumb bitch

shouldn't the bullet miss her, or is it just shittily edited

>He thinks all the DC movies are going to look the same.

You know one of the things color typically represents in movieland? Ever wonder why everyone keeps talking about "their worlds" in BvS? Well guess which world Supes picked.

The one with gods, monsters, and magic.

I'm excited for this movie for the potential world-building alone.

any single sex society would collapse within years.

That's why this bullshit never makes any sense. Like they say, "The War of the Sexes" is never going to end because there's too much fraternization with the enemy.

The idea seems to be that they don't know what 'bullets' are as they've never interacted with mans world. It's all been bow/arrow, swords. etc.

They're immortal, or at least ageless.

No, but I'll be excited if they make the sequel based on Pentheselia, so there's that.

wouldn't it have been a better tactic to just stay on the cliff edge and fire arrows down? yeah it wouldn't really help that much against bullets since they have much greater range but against pre-firearm weapons it would have been a much better tactic since you'd get gravity to assist in the speed of the arrow as you're firing downwards.

also you couldn't be moving sideways while trying to aim at an also moving target

Are you saying this is unrealistic?

Not that much but I'm looking forward to see Dr. Poison. She's a hottie.

This is why I hate Americans. I'm not even German, I'm British but this shit right here is why anyone with half a brains hould hate Americans.

This doesn't explain how she watched it pass by her face

If men could reproduce without women, an all male society would be feasible and sustainable. The main contribution of women as sad and pathethic as this is even nowadays is giving birth.

Yes there's exception, no they don't particularly matter. Most women even nowadays in a modern pseudo egalitarian equal outcome society women are for the most part a drain of resources. There's some statistics and numbers concerning New Zealand. Basically the modern women throughout her life costs the state around 150-300k $ more than she ever pays back. Which means any woman is a net loss even if she is working in modern society, often times in government jobs who just as often are completely suplerfluous but "secure".

>hollywood representing america

I mean even the actress is from Israel and now we're getting British actors too like bendydick cumberbatch

he just hosted SNL and it was cringe btw