Lol

lol

vice.com/en_ca/read/men-who-have-micropenises-tell-us-about-life-with-a-tiny-dick
>average dick size is 5.1'' only because they include micropenises

why wouldn't they include micropenises in the average? they're still penises.

>Trump supporters

>tfw 5.5"

Doesn't stop me from having sex but damn I wouldn't say no to a couple more inches

do you not understand what an average is?

>they're still penises.
how generous of you

>including

so start jelquing fag

>caring what a girl wants
top cuck

>>average dick size is 5.1'' only because they include 10 inch dicks
ftfy

I heard about that last week on Sup Forums

Sounds too good to be true but I'm gonna try anyway

jelqing is a meme

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

meant for

>what dicklets say to reassure themselves

>Reading Vice shit
Pseudo-journalism at its worst.

be careful, alot of people have perma ruined their dicks from jelqing

>tfw about 4.5 inches and have fucked literally countless women (more than 200 easy)
>im 21 y/o
you faggots are genuinely faggots
i also don't care if a chick thinks its too small, as long as i reach orgasm, i just don't care at all after that if she is satisfied or not

the only people who care about this shit are virgins and people who have nothing else going for them

>3" flaccid
>6" erect

>He fell for the jelquing meme

>tfw 4" dick
delete this

>>average dick size is 5.1'' only because they include micropenises
Okay? They include big dicks in the data too. It would make no sense to arbitrarily remove data.

Trying to find the average means you go across the entire spectrum.

how many birds have you shagged in your life?

>he doesn't find pleasure in lasting longer in bed
>he doesn't find pleasure in satisfying a girl

haha, you probably paid for some of that

I have a friend with a micro penis. He compensates with steroid abuse. Guy is ripped.

>tfw about 4.5 inches and have fucked literally countless women (more than 200 easy)

whoa....

>thread about dicksize
>instant 30 replies

really makes you think

7 different women on several occasions

Yeah I've read a few scary things

But anyway I doubt it works, it's just that there's so little data that the only way to make sure it's a scam is doing it for a while. Gonna be careful

>30 replies in 8 minutes

It would be nice to know the median size. Who cares how I compare to freaks. I wanna know how I compare to normal guys.

have fun breaking your dick insecure faggot
cant believe faggots like you exist leave the body image issues to women you poof you must have extreme excess of estrogen in your system because you sound just like a woman

>5.5"
t-t-thanks micropenises

It's technically a deformity. People without legs aren't included in average height statistics.

That's kind of how studies work friendo. They're not trying to find the average sized penis that women want.

You're probably better off having a lower average anyways since it just makes your dick seem bigger.

THERE ARE NO AVARAGE DICKS ONLY BIG AND SMALL

COPE WITH IT FAGGOTS

UNDER 8 INCH = SMALL

These threads are always really funny.

>The first woman I was ever with, I was 17 when I lost my virginity to her. She was warned I could be very small so after it happened she kept telling how big it was and that I'm huge, just trying to make me feel better. Then about a week later we broke up, and she went around to anyone that would listen telling them about my condition and had pics to show them. I caught a lot of flack from that.
ouch.

i've never paid a women for sex in my life as i don't believe anyone should have it so easy
i've also never bought a women a drink, ever...

>You're probably better off having a lower average anyways since it just makes your dick seem bigger.

that's the thing, my dick is already big, I don't need the size to be this small to artificially feel bigger

Pretty much this.

Im 5-5.5 and women dont care.

The few girls Ive met who have vocally talked about big dicks have all had severe STDs., so I kept away.

Penis-size is a meme. Like breast size.

Sure, its visually appealing, but has 0 impact on sex.

Fingers get the job done within 30 seconds, if you know how to do it.

>this is what dicklets actually believe

>average dick size is 5.1'' only because they include micropenises

you don't understand how averages work, do you?

50% of men have a dick smaller than 5.1 inches
50% of men have a dick larger than 5.1 inches

>0 impact on sex.
fucking dicklets

>Sure, its visually appealing,

and that...is the issue

There are fewer dicks at the high end than there are in the low end.

For example, say you had 10 dicks and there sizes are:

1.0"
2.2"
3.2"
5.9"
6.2"
6.3"
6.5"
6.8"
7.1"
8.0"

Then the average, 5.32", is misleading because it's still smaller than 70% of dicks.

Lick the pussy, hit the g-spot, don't be a minute man and you'll be fine as long as you aren't under 4".

t. girl that doesn't care if you believe it or not

Said it myself it never stopped me from having sex, it's just for me. If there's a chance I can improve myself why wouldn't I try? Or would you say the same thing about people who lift? Go eat tendies

>lick the pussy

ew but pee pee comes from there :x

post tits with timestamp

or you are a fat dicklet

>he finds pleasure in satisfying a girl
i bet you have a foot fetish too, you fucking submissive faggot

You do know that you hit the cervix with 4 inches right?

If you ever had sex, youd know this.

>tfw decent sized dick with phimosis
When God opens a window he throws a bag of burning feces through it

that's not at all how averages work dumbass.

jelquing works, just not in the way you think.

you can get results short term. the thing is nothing is permanent. i was really into it at one point and did see an inch increase in my length, but it went back to normal within a month of stopping. it gets really annoying/uncomfortable to do too. it's not worth it.

that's not the point it's driving

the point is that you shouldn't be including dicks that no one wants. only dicks that are above 5 inches are acceptable. anything below is just too small.

it's the "desireable" average that we're looking for, the average size of dicks 5 inches or longer.

>tfw 3 pump chump

>there are men here who believe, BELIEVE, that the Arabic Jelq, even when done properly with "warm ups" and "warm downs", will permanently damage one's penis
>there are men here who have absolutely zero idea of how the penis actually works
>these sad, pathetic men will tell other men that the Arabic Jelq does not work because they themselves lack the willpower and ambition to use it correctly

>there are men who, to this day, have never heard of the websites Thunder's Place and PE Gym

It's a sad world. Truly sad.

When will they learn?

>all women can only fit micropenises in them

how deranged are dicklets?

>tfw can't cum during sex at all

see

>don't be a minute man
>lick the pussy
implying i give a single fuck what a women that i'm literally fucking, thinks
you are a glorified masturbation aid, that is all you cunt

how does one accurately measure ones own dick? from the base?

kek so many assblasted dicklets ITT

You can always get cut, that should fix it.

i used to be like that

Not an argument virgin.

And blood and babies!

Vaginas are terrifying things...

I guess 200 is easy, when they leave straight after

Typically statistics will exclude extreme outliers. It depends on how common micropenises are I guess.

they never do
>dicklets actually think the pussy is only 4 inches deep
>dicklets actually think that they only have to worry about the clit when it's the vagina and body they should be stimulating
>dicklets actually believe women don't lie to their face to make them feel better

This is fine bro

>confusing average and mean dicksize

But the point of the study is finding the average sized dick, NOT what women find to be the desirable size.

That's an entirely different study.

first you put it in my mouth

DICKLESS DENNIS
DICKLESS DENNIS
HAAAAAAHAHAAHA BUT IT DOESN'T APPPPLLLYYYY

>lieing on the internet

>tfw you have a long and thick penis, but you're also a social awkward neet who will never get to use it.
atleast my fapping experiences are ok i guess.

The mean is the average, retard.

You're confusing mean and median.

>tfw ok length but skinny pencil dick

>Lick the pussy
No thank you I am straight.

t. Eli Goldenbergstein

>Then about a week later we broke up, and she went around to anyone that would listen telling them about my condition and had pics to show them.

>NOT AN ARGUMENT

lol

>he doesnt know how the vagina works
>he doesnt know about the g-spot
>he doesnt know how to tell if a woman has a genuine orgasm

Sad

>What would your ideal size be?
>Five inches.
>5 inches
lmao
m
a
o

Fuck that, I'm not going to let some knife wielding kike near my dick

Me too bro

Not that big of a deal lol

>can't cum during sex unless i think about my ex girlfriend
>accidentally said her name out loud while fucking a different girl yesterday

I miss her so much

Get this shit back to /r9k/ please.

>not advertising the superior African jelqing

>justifying a small penis
>not sad

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

>Sup Forums 2016

I have a nice dick pump and pump my dick every few days. Gainz take years of constant use, but you can get them. Some guys can get an extra inch or two out of it.

Its mostly from the pump pulling on your dick and stretching the tissue, like how those fags with loops in their ears can stretch them bigger and bigger.

Some guys even go so far as to get surgery to cut the tendon that holds their dick up, so they get an instant 2" boost in length, but now their dick hangs alot lower because its not supported up by the tendon anymore.

Can someone make me feel better about my 4 incher

seeif it makes you feel better babe

Didn't know all docs were kikes, but have fun with a nonfunctioning cock. At least it will keep retards like you from reproducing.