Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1vUrHKvH3o
youtube.com/watch?v=ugfB0n0Q7XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grinch. Not even close

Grinch was decent. Cat in Hat (Tortoise) was shit. I wipe my ass with it.

cat in the hat had god tier humor but grinch is overall the better movie

The Grinch was a good movie.
Cat in the Hat was a bad movie.
Our business is done here now.

Have Jim and Mike ever worked together? Something tells me they wouldn't get along, like Chevy Chase and Steve Martin.

The Grinch was great.

was thinkin about this the other day. grinch for sure.

I actually liked Myers as El Cat

Grinch was god tier all around
Cat in the Hat was only slightly passable due to him carrying the terrible script and kids

>like Chevy Chase and everyone else
FTFY

This came to my mind when I posted it.

Whats the next instalment of the Seuss Cinematic Universe? Green eggs and Ham? I hope they do an avengers style team up.

Sorry, it's all CGI from now on. Suess' widow demanded they all be animated from now on.

Apparently there's going to be a CGI Grinch remake with Benedict Cumberbatch voicing him, which is gonna suck because there's no way in hell he'll top Carrey.

Mike Meyers' Cat in the Hat is honestly one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. It didn't give its target audience the movie they wanted, so it's naturally despised. But it's a dadistic masterpiece.

Grinch is Yearly Xmas Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=m1vUrHKvH3o

How can you watch this and not call it Catkino?

Grinch

Robbie Rotten is a better Grinch.

mike carried the cat movie, and i can't remember anything redeeming about the grinch movie so cat in the hat i guess

I'd say I'm pretty shocked people like The Grinch, but then again I still can't believe that Jim Carrey ever had a career

Same here. But I can't believe Mike Myers had a career either. However The Grinch is 1000% better then Cat In The Hat.

Oh my.

>you will never see a Grinch movie where we get Cindy Lou Who at this age, wandering into Grinch's cave alone, only to be tied up and impregnanted by a Grinch driven senile by years of isolation and torment

The Grinch wins by a landslide here, I'd say. Not that I didn't enjoy the Cat in the Hat slightly ironically.

Truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=ugfB0n0Q7XI