Best Endings

Is there a most fucked up ending that "Ass to Ass" in Requiem for a Dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYcKftzUS_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This movie is hamfisted and overly stylized.

>that subtle mustache

>Is there a most fucked up ending that "Ass to Ass" in Requiem for a Dream?
What did he mean by this?

name of the game for aronofsky, I find it works for Black Swan and Fountain

you're an idiot

Your Mom is ham fisted and overly stylised

>tfw you watch this movie in high school and find it unsettling and emotionally draining, and this scene being nightmarish
>then you find out later that most normies around you talk about it as a "hot" scene and something they want to see their girlfriends do

guess I'm just a giant loser faggot.

>then you find out later that most normies around you talk about it as a "hot" scene and something they want to see their girlfriends do
hard to believe

well I'm sure there's some selection bias because probably the only people willing to bring up an "ass to ass" reference are ones that are comfortable with it, but still

I really really liked this movie - also, I don't think I can watch it again because, and you already said it, I find it too emotionally draining. I can't. It's great, but I just fucking can't deal with it.

I wish I had a gf so I could have her do that. Seems really hot.

who would want his gf to do this shit?!

fountain was shit though.

This is an 18+ site you fucking pussies. How is this movie emotionally draining at all? It's literally all about normalfags getting owned hard.

How can this movie emotionally challenge you? An old lady's fucking fridge attacks her.

This movie is so funny it's borderline slapstick in its afterschool-special-esque execution. It even has Shooter McGavin in it. Seriously, if you think this movie is anything more than melodramatic wank, you're probably an autist.

i wil fite u

New week. New wallpaper.

Thanks user!

What movie is this?

I wish ass 2 ass were more popular. Sometimes they do it but they don't bounce on each other like in Requiem

>no webm

That was terrifying dude. She went through amphetamine psychosis and ended up catatonic and going through ECT in a crazy house because she wanted to look slim for a TV show she was never going to get invited to.

I never understood why ass 2 ass was supposed to be such a bad end. Girls do that for free nowadays on cam.

Just let him be. He's the one missing out.

The scene would be really fucking hot if it were't for the garish music playing while it happens.

What a way to ruin an otherwise really hot scene.

SOMEONE FUCKING POST IT

Dancer in the Dark
Breaking the Waves

I'm 34 and have seen thousands of movies, but this scene here is literally the only time a movie has brought tears to my eyes. Mom died from medication overdose and this just hits too close to home.

youtube.com/watch?v=oYcKftzUS_Y

>not having any friends to experiment with drugs with
>not losing contact with them after they drop out of school to become dealers
>not deciding to visit them after 8 months to find them pale and skinny living like shit
>not visiting them after being they are admitted to the psych ward

>I demonstrate my superiority by calling everyone with a different opinion to me "fucking pussies"
>I demonstrate that I am a fucking degenerate

>EHS TA EHS

Whenever I watch that scene it reminds me of going to the strip club with my friends and seeing the overzealous old guys talking to the strippers and telling them to do freaky shit while all I do is wait to leave while I act like I'm enjoying myself even though I'm not, drinking as much as I can so I can forget about what a disgusting embarrassing shithole I'm in, and as politely as I can tell the strippers I don't want a private dance while trying to make sure they don't touch my bare skin and wondering which of their family members molested them.

I'm 34 and saw Requiem For a Dream in theaters with my mom B)

>Mom died from medication overdose and this just hits too close to home.
I know how you feel, my mom died in a tragic ass 2 ass accident.

My mom was the other ass. I was the dildo.

2s00n

killer joe's ending did a better job at being fucked up imhotbqhfamalam

he's right he just doesn't have the proper vocabulary to express it.

>requiem for a dream is at all hard to watch

it must be in the wrong subreddit

Kek

This move is fucking rediculously retarded. Watch trainspotting instead.

t. former junkie

Yeah, a virgin who's never felt anything for anyone but himself would definitely feel that way.

Have fun on Election day!

This, only plebs like it