So I literally just binge watched this kino and loved it. Is that okay?

So I literally just binge watched this kino and loved it. Is that okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=949DcEoeSec
youtube.com/watch?v=KtiowtWMHxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This moment catches me in the feels every time.

yes

Sure OP.

Though I prefer Steve Zissou for some reason.

One of my favorite movies.

This scene made me cry for the first time in 10 years. It was too real.

Wes is probably my favorite director.

I got a little misty eyed at that part, user.

Its pure unapologetic kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=949DcEoeSec

youtube.com/watch?v=KtiowtWMHxI

Its the soundtrack and the amazing performances.

I found that bathroom scene insanely powerful. I think it's partly because he kind of sets the movie up as an off-beat comedy and this guy was a sort of weirdo background character, then we see his face properly for the first time and get a close look at his expression and it turns out he's actually a real person with crippling depression.

>binge watched

Do you usually watch a movie in small parts or what?

Thats an incredibly astute observation.

I really liked Margot and Richie relationship desu.

Wes Anderson is a master at non-verbal romantic chemistry.

thanks man. I watched the movie the first time with my grandparents, which was pretty weird because I kept wondering what they were making of the whole incest storyline.
shit dude, even outside the context of the movie it makes my lip wobble when Ben Stiller's voice cracks a little bit

I tried watching the hotel one by Wes Anderson, realized how pretentious this fucking shit is after fifteen minutes, imdb'd him, recognized some other movies I thought were shit and didn't finish, then checked muh kodi and deleted the other 2 movies I still had of him on my hard disc.

Fuck wes anderson and his perentious shit, and fuck anyone who likes his shit, wtf

I bet you enjoy the films of Quentin Tarantino.

Quentin Tarankino, yes, yes I do

sorry if I get the fuck out of your pretentious thread now, enjoy tipping your fedoras

Babbys first flick not made by memevel?

fucking newfags

lol I like tarantino as well man. In hindsight I wish I had just kept it as Wes Anderson in my shitpost, I think that would have been funnier

Never thought of it that way. For me I was kinda relating to him throughout the movie, being successful and normal in the eyes of his family but I could tell that wasn't the whole story. Then the bathroom scene, I had a similar experience while cutting my hair in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror, I didn't attempt right then and there but it was still like watching myself in a movie. The parallels were too strong so it hit pretty hard.

This is midlife crisis kino

>kino
Please, it's a film at best.

The movie keeps surprising me everytime I watch it again.

And still...

Not my favorite Anderson film. Rushmore and Life Aquatic are more personal out of a nostalgic sense of childhood.

Rushmore has more adult themes.

True but Margot and Richie seem to be still his best couple so far.

I like Sam and Suzy too but thats more about young love and Zero and Potato kind of were just a thing.

It's so comfy.

Sam and Suzy are love at it's most innocent and pure, Margo and Richie are essentially the reality.

Rushmore bro, Rushmore.

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson

i do

I mean The Grand Budapest was pretty fucking great

GOAT movie
>She was my Rushmore, Max.
>I know, she was mine too.

It was a stupid movie, made for faggots. Everyone is so le awkward and so tragic, is a travestite.

faggots

I always forget about Rushmore.

I should re-watch it soon.

The romance between gustave and zero was better than zero and the girl

Anderson>>>>>>>>>>>Tarantino

its pure kino
next watch budapest,moonrise, and rushmore

>The romance between gustave and zero
What?

No. It's watered down Reddit version of kino. Basically a crappy film dressed up as kino.

I haven't seen it in years, but I love it. I've been feeling like rewatching it. I just watched Moonrise Kingdom and The Grand Budapest Hotel for the first time this past week. I think they're just as good, if not better than his earlier work. Both movies moved me. Wes Anderson is a master of making tragedies feel somewhat lighthearted. He approaches his film making with a sense of child-like wonder, similar to how Hayao Miyazaki creates, in my opinion.

>Binge watch
>One 2 hour movie

Rushmore's ending always gives me the feels.