Is there a chance Alien: Covenant will be good?

I want to believe

Other urls found in this thread:

apikit.deviantart.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There hasn't been a good Alien movie in 30 years, I doubt it.

It's an Aliens flick. It will be good as an installment of Aliens, but maybe a bit weird as a standard movie. I personally am ready for weird when I watch something Aliens.

>Xenomorphs with human features

Everything has the chance to be good, even absolute dogshit concepts. Won't know until it's released.
>/reasonable statement

Yeah If you leave Sup Forums.

that looks like an "engineer" from prometheus

>you will never be a slave to a giantess

>Ridely Scott

No.

Maybe if they put it in competent hands.

Meant the two Xenos on the ground. They have human lips, thighs and feet.

based jim is beyond that, aliens should have been the last installment but as long we have dumb NEETs, rednecks, 12 years old and jews in hollywood, the sheckels with and financial profit will overcome artistic integrity

i think it looks pretty dope so far

He took a suspense classic and turned it into a corny action flick that's now dated as fuck.

>i think it looks pretty dope so far
you have to be kidding, right? how can you find a whole film dope just based on an image and knowing nothing about the plot

>Turned a generic slasher flick into the defining science fiction masterpiece of the century.

Fixed that for you.

he took a suspense classic and he turned it into and action film that expanded the franchise and universe of the movies and may look dated as fuck for a "transformers generation" cgi loving cuck like you, but nevertheless, highly regarded for its use of practical effects

Where is this image from?

>you will never have xeno alien pets that curl around your legs and let you pet them

So, Sil from Species.

apikit.deviantart.com

I can never actually tell if this is bait or not. Do people really tout Aliens of all things as some kind of masterpiece?

Comparing it to the first is all but impossible for me. I thought it was a joke when I first watched it.

>two Davids working against each other
>weird jungle world corrupted by black goo with varied xenomorph-esque animals
>Noomi Rapace Pompeiis Engineer civilization
>weird fleshy proto-xenomorphs
>classic Xenos
>playing with familiar elements like the chestburster with variations like the neck and backbursters
>Guy Pearce actually playing Young Weyland in the prolouge
>Starship Pilot Danny McBride
>qt new protagonist

i've just liked what i've seen and heard so far. i'm cautiously optimistic

>>weird jungle world corrupted by black goo with varied xenomorph-esque animals

so like that comic? cool

Is that a cock?

yeah, i think that comic was a dry run for some of the ideas we will see in Covenant

you can see some skeletons of the animals behind the facehugger in this picture

bump