Weak Chin Thread

>Do you have a weak chin?
>Know anyone with a weak chin?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1828217/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

his beard is fucking disgusting, The way he shapes it to appear like a strong jaw-line is retarded.

I was actually teased in high school for my big ass chin by a bunch of chinlets.i got called the crimson chin a lot

SAY DO YOU REMEMBER
DANCING IN SEPTEMBER
NEVER WAS A CLOUDY DAY

He looks 100x worse without it.

Armenians, not even once.

same here buddy. It's alright they were young and ignorant of the fact that a big chin is actually superior genetically.

if he shaved, he'd look like Carl from Jimmy Neutron

Imagine being a jawlet.

It must feel like shit to be fucked over by genetics.

lol

I do. I have a beard like to disguise it. I assume it's what men are supposed to do in this situation.

NOW LOOK AT THIS BAIT THAT I JUST FOUND

nu-male facts

>genetics

It's almost always caused by shitty parenting

>beardlet

I can grow a beard

When are you going to grow a chin?

>tfw perfect jawline and high cheek bones

I modeled for some garbage clothing companies like Gap when I was a teenager. Now I'm a chubby borderline alcoholic loser with a 9/10 gf I don't even like to be around living off a trust fund and inheritance. Feels kinda wish I would die sometimes, man.

Ride my cock and then cuddle with me, user.

Maybe you want me;^)

If you look at recent pictures of this guy he's actually not that bad-looking anymore. Went from a 3 to at least a 5.

>legs

strong chin/jaw

got a tinder girl coming over in 20 minutes give me a movie to put on

help

Proof looks and money don't make people happy. Be ugly and happy you /r9kumquats/. Just bee yourself.

We Are Marshall

how so?

imdb.com/title/tt1828217/

but you have a 9/10 gf man, that's pretty cool

Robbie Rotten is a god tier villain

Some things that should not have been forgotten were lost, like the ancient knowledge of nose breathing.

Oh god damnit guys

must be really pathetic to where growing a beard (something everyone, including women, can do) is the high point of your genes

what?

Your face is like the Grand Canyon, influenced by that flow of wind that gives you life. Nose breathing was how God intended humans to live. Mouth breathing is an abomination brought forth by satan to ruin lives before they even began. Never let your children breath through the mouth.

She's a horrible person and I hate her. She takes pictures of everything we do and eat and puts it on Instagram and then sits on her phone no matter what we are watching and asks me "Who is that? What just happened? What are they doing? What's going on?" over and over then if I get mad at her she cries and does shit like take bottles of pills in the bathroom and locks the door. I'd dump her yesterday if I didn't think she would kill herself or I could get anyone hotter at this point. Mostly the hotter part. At this point I'm just praying for an act of God to kill one of us.

What? If the bitch doesn't like We Are Marshall, dump her. You're just trying to get some vag? Just put in Twilight or Sex and the City or the Kardashians.

Chad feels are sad feels. ;_;

Just slowly begin to ignore her until all contact is broken off. Afterwards, come ride my dick and then cuddle.

>if I get mad at her she cries and does shit like take bottles of pills in the bathroom and locks the door

lad I had one of those and you need to just cut your losses and run away before she forms babby and has you by the balls for eighteen years

sorry to hear that, I'm quite in the same boat as you, my gf is not a 9/10 but she'd kill herself if I dump her, she gets really mad at times and we don't have much in common.

by "she'd" I meant "she would", not "she did"

apology for poor engrish

BOOHOO SON OF BITCH I AM SPENT LAST OF SAVINGS ON RUBBER FOOT WITH VAGINA IN ANKLE AND HAVE SO LITTLE I HAVE TO BUY CHEAPER BLACK VERSION YOU HAVE LIFE GF FUCK NORMIE SHIT

Almost no one has a genetic predisposition for a shitty jaw. Weak jaws and chins are caused by mouth breathing and incorrect tongue posture during formative years. A single cold blocking nasal passages is sometimes enough to cause a child to develop a habit of mouth breathing, which subsequently ruins their lives because looks are literally everything in this world. That is of course provided they have worthless, inept, neglectful parents who don't notice the issue and do something to correct it.