Is he a has been?

Is he a has been?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JOSS WHEDON? MORE LIKE A NEVER WAS

More like a was been

Me undies me undies no more sweaty balls badoo doo

He's gonna be a dad soon, so he'll have that.

who?

You have to make something of yourself first to become a has been

I remember that being hinted at in the last podcast but I wasn't paying too much attention. Is it confirmed? Are we really gonna have a little freckles running around?

>half black
>half ginger
Poor kid doesn't have a chance.

lol no, imagine the jokes he's gonna come up with having a baby with a nigress

Not confirmed officially which means she probably found out very recently that she's pregnant. Usually couple announce when it's the third month.

But what if, the black ginger turns out to be handsome/cute?

Burr's a fucking legend and you all know it.

>top tier stand up
>top tier podcaster
>flies helicopters
>plays drums with slash
>total man's man (sports, cars, bbq etc)
>doesn't take any shit

I wanted his sitcom to be better, but it wasn't terrible. Expectations were too high as a result of his great humour in other areas. But as entertainers go, he's in my all time top 10, and that includes musicians and writers.

Not to mention how old both of the parents are. The kid is almost guaranteed to have some sort of mental disorder.

ZIP

>But what if, the black ginger turns out to be handsome/cute?
It'll turn out to be funny and you know it.

he's pretty meh desu

Yeah, but I'm hoping the kid will make it in life.

his last comedy special was fucking great and nuanced. I don't like his podcast cuz to me it seems like dead air and I don't give a shit about relationships or sports but he kills. it's even worth watching JRE or the ice house cuz burr is always just a cool guy to listen to

RECRUTAH

He's one of the top 5 stand up comedians in the English speaking world.

He has a ways to go before being considered a has-been. I hope he avoids films.

Have you ever asked him for advice, Sup Forums? How good do you think he is at giving out help to his fans?

The kid'll be fine (*knock on wood*). Bill and Nia clearly love each other and will stay together. They seem to keep each other in check so there'll be no massive fighting to fuck the kid up, and they're both strong personalities so the kid will pick up on that as well.

They have money, a strong network of supportive friends and family, I can't think of a better environment for this kid to grow up in. Little dude's gonna get to go on helicopter rides, just him/her and the old man.

I'd get jealous but I had an amazing childhood myself.

the guy responsible for fucking up Chappelle's Show

Aww that's sweet.

Kind of hoping it's a girl because Bill would treat her like a little princess while simultaneously taking her to hockey games and turning her into a jock.

>his last comedy special
The one he did recently, this year? Is it out? The one before was his best yet, so I'm stoked for this one.

"HEY THERE DOLLFACE, how ya doin' how ARE YA? listen to me sweetheart, I want you to know something ok? You're the best. Don't let anybody tell you... just don't take look at me... don't take shit from anybody ya hear me? If any boys try to make you do something you don't wanna do, you walk away and come right to your old man. If they get rough with you, you remember what your uncle Joseph taught you. All that jujitsu shit, right?"

"Right, daddy!"

"Then you hit that asshole right in the marbles, heh heh. Brutal. And don't worry about after, you gotta lot of uncles, know what I mean?"

"Yes daddy."

"You don't know what I mean. Ah who gives a shit. Come here and give your old man a kiss. You wanna little booze? Ok just a sip, ha ha ha... don't tell mommy, ya hear me?"

Aww, that's cute.

i love bill burr but cant stand it when his wife goes on his podcast

bill burr was never funny.

if it's a girl she'll be hot af

>OH LOOK WHO IT IS, THE NIGGER NIA EVERYBODY!
what the fuck? i know they have a good relationship but calling her the *N* word is a bit over the top.

He's filming a new special right around now he mentioned it in his podcast, I think by now he has already done it

Two weeks ago in Nashville. It went well.

Hang it up.
Flat screen

I like him

I don't care if he's cucked by his wife, i still love burr

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic

>It went well.
How do you know?

Not that I doubt you, but I mean have you seen it?

How old is Nia? If she's past 35 then the kid is probably gonna be fucked up.

Because
1. bill said so
2. bill is modest and knows when a special goes well
3. he didn't debut any new material at his special taping.

Has been and always will be a "sometimes is". He's actually a comedian though.

My mum had my youngest brother when she was about 35, and he's sound. I reckon 40 is the limit, dunno how old Nia is (and it would be rude to ask) but I think she's probably okay.

Still funny, but considerably less based since he got married.

So the kid will be one of us?

Yea, no shame in it though, the peak can only last for so long.

DOCTAH CARVEY'S E-ZEE SHAVE BUTTAH!

Bill Burr is a never was.

MAN THAT DONALD DRUMP

WHAT A DOPE

B-B-B-B-B--B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT DON'T LISTEN TO ME, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

He says that everytime he makes any sort of statement

What a fucking cuck

Centrists are all fucking cancer

>self-proclaimed conspiracy theorist

ZIP

relax

What was the hint?

I stopped listening to the podcast earlier this year because it's so childish.

This election makes the most sense to be a centrist, both parties are saying "Look we know our candidate kinda sucks but the opposition is worse"

>actual government corruption by one candidate, with evidence to prove it
>self-proclaimed conspiracy theorist goes "WHAT A DOPE" to the other candidate

The only people who are centrists are those who are willfully ignorant

I miss old burr

He used to talk about government killings

Now he talks about his car and his lifestyle

>Is he a has been?

Once he got too good for O and A, he turned to shit

HEY so ahhh, this whole internet thing has got me really stressed out. I go on the internet, and there's these FUCKIN'... I don't even know how to describe 'em. They call each other NECKBEARDS, ha ha, that's how fuckin' pathetic these people are.

But they fuckin stress me out man, cos when I'm like, tryin' to talk about some shit, you know in like a forum or whatever, these CUNTS, these fuckin ANIMALS are THERE, TYPIN AWAY, OH it's brutal.

I can take abuse, y'know, I mean look at me. Look at my red, ginger fuckin face and tell me I can't take some shit. But when RETARDS, FUCKIN... ARRGH! Some stupid CUNT is just like, he's sayin' "implying you're not a newfag," THAT'S WHAT HE SAID TO ME! IS THAT EVEN ENGLISH? And this fuckin NERD even made his, all his text go green like he's some fuckin computer hacker! I was scared he was gonna hack ME! and MY SHIT!

All I wanted to do was talk about my Breaking Bad shit on the internet. PLEB! THAT'S IT, That's what they called me, fuckin' PLEB! THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?

just for putting feminists in their place, he will always be a legend in my eyes

I was there to call it awful the first time you posted it and I am here to call it awful now.

You fucking suck. Never post this shit again.

>Once he got too good for O and A

He never stopped calling in. He was too busy to hang out in studio though.

RECRUITAH

lol

>it's a bill can't understand basic technology episode
>it's a bill claims to be centrist but expresses 100% leftist beliefs episode
>it's a bill has a guest and gives a terrible interview episodes

I wrote it and posted it originally

You weren't there for it then so suck my dick

I'll post what I want so suck my dick

Stop lying you cunt

Suck

My

Dick

>implying david chappelle was always completely insane

>got too good for O and A
Opie and Anthony fans are so retarded. Opie and Anthony will never be the show it once was. That's not Bill Burr's fault.

I've estimated between 35-38. I think they're about 10 years apart and have been dating for around 10-12 years or so.

>half black
>half ginger

I like when they both go on the podcast and play off each other. That two hour podcast was fantastic a few weeks ago. Best of luck to both of them on their kid.

>the lovely Nia everyone!

For all his talk, I bet Burr is a hilariously soft dad.

GET REEEEAAAAL

>it's a Bill Burr talking about Nia for the entire 90% of the cast episode
>it's a Nia is actually on for 90% of the cast episode

He became what he hated

HEY OLE BILLY OIL DRILLER

Strong personality parents can create some of the quietest people you will ever meet

Daww

And those quiet people will be sound people. I'm with you on this.