Is he a cuck?

Is he a cuck?

oh its the "I hold guns like a retard guy"

He is the one who cucks

This. If some beta wants to marry my wife after I've been tearing that ass up for years go for it. Just think if Dwight had a kid Negan would be raising him and that would be wife's son literally

In this rare instance, that actually is this case. Sup Forums's retarded meme is right for once. I'll be damned.

You are now aware that Dwight is a superior villain to Negan.

Is he our guy?

>shoots his friend in the back once so he bleeds out and becomes a zombie

he's a god damned cunt

The only cucks here are the viewers.

My wifes son BTFO

He's a good guy. Too good for that more or less average whore Sherry that is for DAMN sure. I don't buy into the show's narrative that she is a dime piece.

The prospect of Negan having a child freaked me out. That has never been explored in the funnybooks. He is most certainly best off childless.

cuck

cuck.

Exactly. He caved to evil and fully embraced it.

>I don't buy into the show's narrative that she is a dime piece.

For a post-apocalyptic world, she's about as good as you're going to get.

How did Dwight fuck up his bike and torso. I saw him speed off from the Sanctuary and the next thing I know he is wasted and wounded, They did not show how he and his bike got hurt. Am I just a fool

The evil thing for him to do would have been to bring the guy back to Negan's compound. He was doing the right thing by shooting him.

It's up via ettv.

Anyone actual Dwight fans in here? I like him and I know he betrays Negan and goes with the Rick possee later. I enjoy him desu.

ofc ourse filler ep's and ocmmercials suck

but ep is on AMC.com now

She's actually hotter than any girl I could realistically get.

You would have to be braindead to not be a Dwightfan

Why did he threaten to kill all of his friends if he didn't start walking, then?

I agree. I am on his team lol

I Know others will be later too

#spoileralert.

The show and the comic are not 100% the same, though, so what you stated may not happen in the show. For instance, in the comics, Abraham dies way before Rick's group gets cornered by Negan.

yeah abe dies same way fat lesbian did. They do well comic wise though. a few twists due to characters. I wonder if father gabriel gets his intestines cut out fro the whisperes on the ladder

2 comic issues = way before? Hmmm

To get him to go with him (which is what Negan wanted). However, what he said sunk in to Dwight, so he decided to shoot him.

Working link new ep?

>implying Dwight won't be /ourcuck/
He's gonna be THE fan favorite character by season's end. Everyone loves the redeemed bad guy.

I guess that zombie fell on the bike and he got all roughed up trying to fend off what appeared to be a steady drip of zombie.

How hard would it have been for him and his wife to get a car and drive in the other direction for 200 miles? Dwight is the biggest pussy on the show.

I'm starting to find Jeffrey's Negan incredibly annoying, and not in a fun way.

Comic Negan is superior.

He is most definitely a cuck.

Well technically Sherry is Negan's wife, not Dwight's. In a sense he is a cuck, but not literally.

From his point of view he was evil

If anytjing negan is the cuck

Actually for the first time Sup Forums...he really is!

He actually says, "I am the cuckold. I'm the one who cucks!"

Yes, but technically she is everyone's wife since everyone is Negan.

man this show just really makes you think

An eternity clearly.

I wouldnt trust a reluctant cuck to be one of my chief lieutenants.
Its a timebomb till he snaps, especially if the ex starts blowing him off.

Iktf

What is AMC's obsession with doing long-drawn out episodes of single stories?

Why can't they film multiple stories per episode? Oh wait, I forgot that AMC is literally a bunch of fucking jews who try to save as many pennies as possible.

Just wait. In two episodes, we get Tara running around the woods for 40 minutes while AMC tries desperately with every camera trick they can think of to hide her baby fat.

Fuck AMC. This show could have so much potential. They need a new host.

Don't forget about random pointless zombie attacks that anybody surviving this long should have zero trouble with just to add forced danger

>Why can't they film multiple stories per episode?
You have autism and I hope your family gets raped infront of you and eaten. Why would you want the Kingdom and Sanctuary cut up over multiple episodes? WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAH WHY DONT THEY DO IT LIKE GAME OF THRONES WAAAAAAAAAAH. Jesus Christ you need to get your dick cut off if you're such a fag.

I fucking hate how they made Sherry a victim instead of a gold digger. It's really sad how predictable media is these days. WOMEN CAN DO NO WRONG!

tfw you just want to be on Easy Street

comics

guys, I missed the episode yesterday and I can't dl or watch it right now
can anyone sum up the episode for me?

yeah the annoying ass forced lean he always does bothers me i dont know why it feels like hes trying too hard which makes him looks stupid is it just me who feels like this?

Sup Forums shits on normies for watching this but you are literally too fucking stupid to understand it

Ah these episodes are kinda boring, they focus on one place but it doesn't feel like much is happening. I wish they could just have done all the locations concurrently like most tv shows.

They do this a lot and I have never found it adds anything to the story telling.

what a piece of shit episode today..

He's the cuck to end all cucks.

>sharing a name with someone literally means you are them

XD

Who /easystreet/?

not enough zambo action for you, pleb?

it was a joke, ya goof

You know there are 10000 streaming sites. Like yesmovies.to for example. How are you on Sup Forums of all places without knowing this? Oh wait Sup Forums is Facebook 2.0 these days.

This, i noticed the lean was worse than the Pierce Brosnan Bond.

Ironic as this sounds, he's far too cartoonish

I just wanted to know from you guys
I've started watching WD because of Sup Forums, so why not ask them about the last week ep?

Yeah how dare he have the body language of a greaser. I'm so patrician, it's not like Negan is an egomaniac or anthing no siree.

Dwight in the comics has been pretty based

i know and it was hilarious XD

It's pretty insulting asking for a summary on a television and film board. Just watch it when you have the time. There's 7 more days until the next episode.

>people dont enjoy /kino/ character exposition episodes

This has probably been one of the best in recent memory.
Of course the people and setting were more interesting than usual.

>i was merely pretending to be stupid
Blocked.

>It's pretty insulting
what? you are easily triggered

no greaser does that stupid lean its probably his own improve trying to seem extra cool

I like that there's a character called Fat Joey and Negan razzes him about it. There was a few things throughout the episode that really made Negan feel like a mafia boss.

Quite literally every movie and show with stereotypical greasers has them leaning and grinning like they're the mayors of Coolsville.

was that blond chick in this episode supposed to be her?

im sure there are younger and tighter bitches out there

The farther we get into learning his character the less he seems like a mafia boss and more just someone everyone is scared of.

Why doesn't Daryl just go along with Neagen and be friends until he can escape?

>you will never have a comfy Grease episode at the Sanctuary

I'm keen for Dwights redemption but I want Sherry to ditch his ass for Dixon.

who the fuck is diane

Sherry. Kirkman had a brain fart that flew past the editors.

What the fuck is the point of casting Steven Ogg if you're not going to use him?

The fuck was that zombie road/bridge and Darryl's bike falling apart and Dwight's back getting fucked up all about?

I think that was Dwight trying to catch the guy who ran away, they say something like "Code Orange" when he is talking to Negan in the beggining of the episode

The guy who was on top of the bridge threw a walker at Dwight and they fucked him up

was last nights EP good?

Sherry and Daryl both agree to only do anal

Sherry so she doesn't get pregnant

Daryl so he can close his eyes and fantasize about Rick

What does it mean? Don't tell me the curtains were fucking blue.

Kirkman stopped trying

literally two issues before this he correctly called her sherry. somehow forgot her name and none of the editors gave enough of a shit to correct him

8 arms = shiva god of destruction = negan

Dwight or that random girl have a change of heart and kill Negan when he doesn't expect it. Darryl gets out.

Might not bother watching till the finale.

Negan joins Rick. Is a second father to Carl/.

Why not just shoot Negan in the fucking face while he's focused on delivering one of his megalomaniacal monologues?

Show has jumped shark.

Negan is boring as all fuck.

They actually uncucked him a lot in the show.

In the comics he lets his wife join Negan's harem because they both thought it would give her a better life. The reason his face is burned off is because one day she misses him and goes to see him in secret, but they get caught, so she is given a choice between going back to Dwight, or getting to stay as Negan's fucktoy in which case Dwight gets his face ironed as punishment. Guess what she chose.

Later when Negan is toppled she still doesn't want to go back to Dwight because he's disfigured now.

Dwight has had a hard life. (this scene was kino)

Did you miss the part where Negan wants Dwight to have some fun in the whorehouse with is "old flame"?

Shes a hooker.

Please tell me they kill Negan in the next episode. I don't -- scratch that, I won't watch anymore of his "Look at me! I'm Bad!" speeches. Who fuckin' cares, got the point. Boring.

fucking normie

a hooker implies she receives resources from anyone who wants it, Negan just wants to fuck with him by making him miss her even more (or has a cuck fetish, nothing wrong with it)

episode sucked ass

Not in the comics. There only Negan gets to fuck his wives.