She's coming back right?

She's coming back right?
Please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kS7hcivUCJU
youtu.be/IVI2asSf4pk?t=1m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope. she's off being a qt on a new show now (pic related). TWD fucked up.

no ;_;
she died saving a dindu

The tits on that woman jesus christ

>mfw I'll never have a threesome with Hayley Atwell and Emily Kinney

THICC

>I'm Policing

h-he's coming back right?
no NO

LITERALLY WHO????

let's see dem sex arms fham

yep. she would absolutely destroy poor little emily in the bedroom.

I want to wreck her mouth and pussy and feet and anything else she consents too but I need to ask why did you not start Beth threads before Season 7? It's been a long while since she died.

>dat belly

i want a tit job from emily!!

>I'm an actress

literally made for sex

postin moar

feels bad, man

dfc meets megatitties

>bullying the breastlet

>30 years old
>looks 15
How?

It's ok, the bullying is just a set-up for their inevitable DFC/DD romance and multiple sex scenes I fucking hope

what was the last thing she did again?

Remember when TWD would shoehorn her singing into an episode but she never became the next Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Hayden Panettiere or even the next Kellie Pickler?

YWN see Emily as the NEXT country pop diva waifu...

asdasd

i want to see her do music videos where she takes off her tank top and rubs ice cubes on her nips

is her any show with Hayley Atwell any good besides the eye candy?

No forearm hair?

It's not the worst. I only watch for Hayley and Emily, but it's entertaining enough that I don't want to fast forward when they're not on.

but the eye candy helps, let's be honest

at least someone post her biceps shots or that nekkid scene in Masters of Sex

honestly. wtf kind of sick blueballing thread is this?

Why bother posting the MoS scene? She looks way better clothed, the truth is disappointment

youtube.com/watch?v=kS7hcivUCJU

> Big tit foreground
> Little tit background

I am beginning to love this show

Incredibly cute, but also incredibly boobless.

Sure. She only got shot in the face.

new Conviction episode tonight, brehs

hopefully we'll get some more good emily/hayley related content before it gets canceled

was there a thread last week? i must have missed it

no, there was no episode last week.

holy shit, this is a masterpiece

also hoping for some good webms from this next episode

same, same
there will be 8 episodes in total, so 4 more episodes at least, from what i can make out on imdb

imagine how sweety em's feet get in those leather shoes....

youtu.be/IVI2asSf4pk?t=1m5s

the best combo

I would eat her pussy until my teeth fall out. Or you know pump her pussy until my dick turns purple.

it got picked up for 13.
if it continues to do poorly they may cut it down and stop production at whatever episode they're filming at the time
if it does well they could give it an additional 2-5 episodes probably at most i think

If you're into little girls maybe, it's not very womanly. I mean if she had a kid there'd barely be enough titty-milk to last a day let alone for the first year.

>emily and hayley become lesbian lovers
>enter pregnancy pact and get knocked up by some guy
>emily has to give her kid to hayley to breast feed
>hayley has so much extra milk emily has to suckle on her chest to relieve her pain

What were they saying?

>no tits

>emily suckling on hayley's massive, engorged preggo tits

Wew lads

I just want this naughty English goddess to sit her thick ass on my face while she squeals in pleasure as I reach up and fondle her enormous round tits. Is that too much to ask, Sup Forums?

Kinney is cute and all, but Atwell is my fucking dream woman

I think Emily's character was trying to make Hayley's character feel better by disclosing some emotional family thing from her past after Hayley's character had the worst day ever (because of her own family shit)

(In my version of events, Emily then invites her back to her small, cozy apartment and takes away the pain of Hayley's emotional trauma by letting Hayley fuck her with a strap on and sitting on her face)

>(In my version of events, Emily then invites her back to her small, cozy apartment and takes away the pain of Hayley's emotional trauma by letting Hayley fuck her with a strap on and sitting on her face)

I've seen enough TV to know eventually the showrunners will eventually give in and make the two girls lesbians. They did it on Person of Interest.

>tense mexican standoff in a confined space with dozens of full automatic weapons

>lets stab someone for retarded reasons.

Hollywood, hire this guy!

I really hope you're right this time, this is the tit-off Sup Forums has been waiting for after all