Daily MDE Thread

Sam Hyde is losing his marbles over the election. Does anyone think he's going to mess everything up for Season 2 of world peace?

youtu.be/blnih29xXO8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WO0T8aS6VQY
youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did you say daily moe thread? because that's what it is now.

>season 2

lmao

did he ever commented on his baldness?

youtube.com/watch?v=WO0T8aS6VQY

LOL Sam Hyde is SO funny because he's redpilled and triggers the Jewish SJW lmao EPIC

bet you like eric andre and bill burr

Why dont you post the one where there is proof he abused an underage girl that way the police can dosomething about it

truly /our guy/

Anyone that thinks this is proof of anything is a retard.

He's definitely losing his marbles by not sucking off Clinton's big hard cock.

If only he was like the rest of all those Hollywood liberals.

His funniest videos have nothing to do with politics. Stop being a faggot.

>Season 2

>making shill threads to hijack ad revenue from the original creator
This is some scummy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

I don't know, but Trump support at this point is as pleb and obvious as Trump hate.

Can't wait for this election to be over so comedians will actually start being funny again. For as much as he complains about Patton Oswalt being too political, Sam's whole feed is about the stupid cry-wolf email shit that's going to be forgotten about a month after the election.

>cry-wolf email shit
DRONE STRIKE YEMEN WEDDING

Guess what, dumbass, Sam's twitter feed is his twitter feed. It's not his art that he's put work and thought into, it's his fucking twitter feed.

It's not the same as the show or videos he puts up on youtube. But whatever, you're probably just butthurt he doesn't share your political beliefs.

>people arguing over MDE

Truly both people, myself included are absolute faggots.

Carry on.

>People don't get that Sam's whole alt-right shit is about rebelling against the status quo what he's always been doing

so? she/he is hot as fuck, who wouldn't

Most people on Sup Forums are trying to fuck a trap. Also, there is nothing wrong with being alpha and fucking someone.

If he was sucking trap dick and getting fucked, then we would have an issue.

>brah it's not gay if you fuck a man in the ass

she face fucked him

The definition of gay isnt "Someone who fucks a man in the ass"

kek
t. closeted faggot

>76075323
closet homosexual trying to justify not being homosexual, strange ones

Well I guess that settles it. Good thing nobody lies on the internet or we might not believe you !

great argument, im gay now.

>it's not an issue unless he's sucking her dick!
>she says he sucked her dick
>t-that proves nothing!
lel

but thats just a tripcoded user pretending to be the tranny

i like sam's iphone improv vids more than world peace sketches

i dont see the problem here

Did even read the pic she was mounting him

you're my little freak

The faggots just probably confused or attention whoring. After all...faggots have fuck partners in the hundreds and they also have a shit ton of emotional problems which could be why this faggot is trying to get attention.

I don't give a shit about anyone's politics, it's all incredibly hack and pointless to talk about. Especially this asinine speculation about the emails and FBI investigation shit that ends up being old news a week after every time a new "leak" comes out.

But Trump is going to lose. If you're even remotely tapped into the normie stream you knew this several months ago.