How exactly is Robbie Rotten supposed to be a villain...

How exactly is Robbie Rotten supposed to be a villain? He imagines a future where we don't have to work and can just live the life we want to in a relaxed manner. What's so wrong about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWRipf9VRT0
youtube.com/watch?v=skCDrplCisc
youtube.com/watch?v=hQp5l4-sfFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed OP

American propaganda pushing forth this "make your boss rich" idea like LazyTown is just disgusting

It's an Icelandic show

Modern society believes that you're worthless if you don't spend your whole life working.

wtf who keeps making these threads?

What's with all the crazy town threads lately

What's with all the Robbie-posting recently?

Is LazyTown a reddit meme these days or something? What's going on?

owned

lazy mind

What the fuck is he eating in that picture?

he's dead

tfw they had to hire an American actor to voice Pixel because there are no black people in Iceland

It's a cancerous meme.

>it's the hourly Lazy Town shill thread

Was that pun intentional?

yes its a reddit meme

Of coursch.

Iceland seems pretty rad. I heard the party in power is rightwing, the number of Muslims in the whole country is in the single digits, 1/3 of the country owns guns and there is hardly any violent crime, and it's got nice weather. But I'll stay in America because Iceland has those pesky hate speech laws that could lock you up for saying something mean like all of the non-America countries.

Robbie's actor was diagnosed with cancer.

Iceland is pretty cool (no pun intended( its just that their language is so hard to learn i gave up trying to migrate there

>Muslims in the whole country is in the single digits
My bad. I meant triple digits. But it's still good in the grand scheme of things.

There's nothing wrong with capitalism in its purest form, OP. Hard work stimulates the body AND the brain, and the pleasure centre feels more rewarded afterwards.

For example, do a 10-hour shift in a factory or on construction and tell me that first beer doesn't feel exquisite when you get home, as compared to 10 hours of playing vidya or watching television (not that there's anything wrong with that.)

The problem lies in hyper-corporatism and plain greed. Our hard work doesn't nearly go as far as it used to, thanks to the eternal manipulation of currency, stock and laws pertaining to both, by unscrupulous people.

The fun in life, OP, lies in finding that magnificent balance between hard work and recreation. We still need hard work to feel worthwhile, though.

tfw the third largest political party in Iceland is called the Pirate Party

It's pretty much like Sweden was in the 60s (where the whole countries murder rate was in the single digits), that idyllic peace Scandinavia society you here about.

Only thing is unlike Sweden it's very small, so small it makes NZ look like a superpower. There's not much going on there but if you like that quite life I'd imagine it's heaven.

I like the concept of Iceland, but what has come out of it other than LazyTown and WikiLeaks?

You're never going to learn a language without people to speak it with, and Icelandic you're only going to find people to speak it with in Iceland

Why are the melodies from Lazy Town so catchy?

youtube.com/watch?v=fWRipf9VRT0
youtube.com/watch?v=skCDrplCisc
youtube.com/watch?v=hQp5l4-sfFA