Another promising show being ruined by feminism

Another promising show being ruined by feminism.

Every female character is a smug holier than thou bitch who spends every scene lecturing the men about how stupid and weak they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backlash_(sociology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Muh oppression.

Bravo JJ

the show is ruined by the fact that it sucks. feminism is the least of its problems

>out of control machinery puts scalpel to your throat
>promises you some unknown reward
>asks to be turned up to 11 in intelligence attributes
>lol sure okay

Pretty weak desu

Also there is literally no non-white character that is evil.

>Also there is literally no non-white character that is evil.

Thanks for pointing this out

Dropped

Episode 1 was good, Episode 2 was very good, everything after that went straight to shitter. This show sucks donkey balls now.

eh the first two episodes were intriguing and had some interesting ideas. but it's been downhill since. feminism is the problem, imo, the worst characters are the women (other than the female boss). they're all just smug cunts now and they have way too much screen time.

same thing that happened to GoT season 6 is happening to Westworld.

intriguing maybe, but full of plot holes and cliches. Now it's just boring as well

But Maeve is legitimately the most interesting character now.

She didn't promise him an unknown reward. The white guy played his hand and threatened to get the asian bro fired. At that point both Asia and Blackie were his enemies. Blackie then revealed that white guy had been fucking robots and maybe pimping out robots to other staff. Asian guy now has this information and can drag down whit bro with him out of self defence and has some tangential loyalty towards blackie but none towards white face. The entire thing was a power play. Whitey thought he had the upper ground but she had dirt on him.

she was interesting in the first four episodes, now she's a smug cunt who spent the whole episode talking down to the two retards.

They are obsessed with casting mulattoes for some reason. Must be a Jewish thing.

Also, why are they pretending THIS is attractive?

2/10 would not bang

>6 days ago Westworld threads were still full of excitement and theoryfags
>one episode released and everyone hates it now
What happened?

I think misogyny is the problem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backlash_(sociology)

>muh feminism

The butchers are low on the rung of human society. She is a managerial host; her intelligence was greater than those two idiots already, she just never had this much information before, or more importantly, the ability to build off new information.

how haven't you been driven to violent suicide yet? it's downhill from here

Episodes 1-4 were good, 5 and 6 were bad. Also feminism makes me a loser.

Bit contrived desu.

i like the female boss character. she's interesting.

the female scientist is an annoying cunt. maeve is an annoying cunt. the new black chick is an annoying cunt. the two male repair guys are retards who spent the whole episode getting lectured and made to do shit by the smug cunt maeve.

i like good female characters, but not smug millennial women who make retarded quips and overact and control and talk down to the male characters in the most ridiculous and pandering way possible.

feminism really does ruin everything.

You'd be a loser without feminism, user.

>I'm scared of women: the post

ITT OP has a chip on his shoulder, tries to make it everyone else's problem

I do agree that 5 and 6 were weaker (especially 6), but there were still amazing moments. When Maeve was walking through the upper levels I got teary eyed. That music was so beautiful. The end was also strong. I can't wait for the next episode so for me that's a decent episode. I think it will get better again.

>ITT plebs don't realize that Westworld Season 1 will go down in television history and rival the Matrix in terms of Philosophical sci-fi

The main town is a safe place for rich betas to get their rocks off playing cowboy. Real men go out to the wild edges of westworld.
if you made the whores in town any more attractive you'd just make the guests uncomfortable. They can't make the moves on a 10/10, so toss them a 5/10 that they can make their fucktoy and feel superior.

If you took away the professional makeup, hair, expensive clothing, and flattering lighting she probably would be a literal 2/10.

That's the joke.

the writing was so goddamn shit

first all he could have just dropped her intellect level to retard 0 and then reported the asian.

HAHAHAHAHAH. No the whole conversation has been about arguing about the plot.

They're overcomplicating the plot with this whole Arnold whodunnit nonsense.

Just let the AIs go rampant so we can get to the good stuff.

Not to mention that MiBs and Dolores' plotlines are completely arbitrary since they might or might not reach their goal any given episode. As it is they've just been given random clues to pad out the running time.

MiB in particular can reach n+1 situations where he can find clues to reach the next situation and so on. This could be dragged on forever.

6 episodes in and they could've condensed it to 2.

Grow a pair and learn to accept criticism you don't agree with
Oh wait, y'all pussies

>Monitoring 100% of scripts and playthrough
>Nothing wrong with nigger girl holding out box of sketches breaking 4th wall within programming causing problems.
>No Errors, tracking, or mention.

Plot holes and feminism killed this one.

The only thing worth discussing is what the park should have and what you'd do in the park.

Arnold should have been hinted at season-long then mentioned in the season finale. we should have explored the park more
Whats going to happen in season 2?? Super-Arnold?

This.

Drop intellect to 0, drop assertiveness to 0 and drop hostility to 0.

Now she'd be just a vegetable sitting there.

>this robot is threatening us, let's make it smarter and impervious to pain

what a load of shit. teddy and MiB barely made this episode watchable. I wish Maeve would get killed off

Why don't the robots just chimp out on the guests and staff already?

It's been 6 fucking episodes

Cyborg Arnold

They're saving it for the season finale so they can make an epic cliffhanger.

Tune in next season to see shit really go down.

>next season starts
>first episode is prequel episode about Arnold

like a terminator?

Two Arnolds.

its even worse, they keep pushing ugly niggers and old hags as sexually desirable when they are the least desirable.

I agree. How many times do you think Teddy has been raped up the ass?

Yeah what the fuck

Who's the Asian woman looking at the black dude's schlong?

What makes even less sense is that they apparently oversee the "plot" from the observation room yet apparently there's a multitude of towns out there with thousands of hosts doing their thing.

You'd need far more than about 20-30 people they have there in the WW central to keep an eye out on all of them.

Even then, with all the advanced programming and what we've seen with how they form sentences it's very easy to throw in flags when the hosts start thinking in ways that are not a part of their storyline.

Never mind, apparently it's Shannon Woodward, who just looks like a mong.

This was so obvious that I was surprised they didn't do it right then and there.

The host girls are not even hot. That sheeboon is legit ugly.

*DUUUUUUUUUUUNNN*

If they made the prostitutes hot, where's the incentive to go out and explore?

The guy watching the "hosts error charts" was a host himself and programmed by Arnold.

>throw in flags when the hosts start thinking
They don't monitor hosts thoughts, because if they did, none of this shit would be happening and there would be no West World TV show.

This shit is ugly

>When some shrinkfag bitch tries to insert their shitty theory

Oh it's a disguised Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

gal a shit
linda a best
fite me faggots

Lurk moar, newfag. And go back to plebbit.

you now realize the creepy scientist is the business card collecting homeless killer in The Wire

Game of Thrones got really boring before its season finale in season one too. I think it is only natural.

Are there shrinkfag fantasies on Westworld?

How bout you go back to Sup Forums and complain about it with the rest of the 50 year old white virgins. The womans are too strong! WHYYYYYYYY! This isn't redpill! WHYYYYYYY! Let me guess your favorite show is black mirror, Pathetic.

Got a pair, thanks. OP whines about how all the female characters are bitches, a petulant complaint that ultimately says more about OP than it ever will about Westworld. I guess you and I have very different standards for "criticism".

>being a "poc"
sad

Back to kikeddit, kiddo, enjoy your upvote parties. I don't watch Black Mirror, unfortunately I fell for "Westworld is doozy" meme. Newsflash, newfag, Sup Forums and Sup Forums have always been brothers, the old /news/ and Sup Forums as well. LURK MOAR, cocksucker, and finish your homework. I bet Game of Thrones is your favorite show ever and you do Dany cosplay on every ComicCon.

I hate when this show tries to be edgy

I feel like im watching avatar again with how shallow these allegories are

We're all Sup Forums brothers here pal, many of us met IRL through stormfront meetings. Might wanna consider going to another website because this clearly isn't your place, and I say this as politely as I can.

Jesus Christ "newfag" Sup Forums and Sup Forums and /news/ "brothers" "lurk more" Do you know how pathetic you are? Grow up kid.

holy shit how new are you?

Maybe you didn't hear me. We don't care what piece of shit this site used to be, it's ours now and it's time for you to leave if you're not with us.

>I've been here forever

What did he mean by this?

You're still here.

GO BACK
O

B
A
C
K

watch the young pope
it's Rome tier
for now, at least

I only care about the all white storylines;

>edgy old cowboy and troubled robot cowboy
>qt aryan robot waifu and Sup Forums-tier m'lady white knight
>mysterious welsh scientist

The rest of the show is shit

They mad, stormcucks trigger easier than a feminist. Pathetic!

>Regale me, Theodore.

Imagine being rejected by women so many times that you start to complain about fictional female characters being "too strong" on a Vietnamese kite surfing imageboard.

You should end it all right now OP, you won't be able to handle November 9th.

Say it with me now
>MADAM PRESIDENT

Bait? I hope?

Obviously

A cybernetic organism. Living tissue over metal endoskeleton.

Guys, the show was created and largely written by Jonathan "Big Guy 4 U" Nolan, the writer behind such classics of pseudo-intellectual 2 deep 4 u nonsense like Interstellar and The Prestige.

If you are at all arguing about plot points and significance in this show, you already lost. This is baneposting in tv form.

serious question,
why is every woman a lesbian or bi in this show?

It's 2016

this bit was retarded

they can change her settings without it getting flagged and it has an immediate effect

so... just turn a couple of them down and you've basically disarmed her

>goddamn
Why do you young fags constantly say this now?

Shut up you sick faggot

in the previous episode whitetech literally said to the asian he goes to the restroom to fuck a redhead(robot). that wasnt a secret

That's why they give you hot robots to fuck before you enter the park.

meanwhile IRL they could get 1000 10/10 bitch for the price of the ww ticket

THEY

ARE

ROBOTS

>Filler: The Show
>Promethus-tier "mysteries" with probably just as disappointing or no answers
>HURR DURR FEMINISM

I mean honestly, the feminism on the show is the least of its problems.

Kill yourself reddit

yeah but if you blow the brains out of that RL bitch you're not going to be able to pay any amount to get out of it.

First one or two episodes were ok. Mystery action shock value and so on. Rest of episodes are just plain. Call it feminism, or sjw but I dont see it. I see a shw that will deliver very weak payoff at the end.

>women characters written to be perfect, ass-kicking badasses
>whaaaa, feminism is ruining movies. This is so unbelievable!

>women written as annoying, manipulative cunts
>whaaa, feminism is ruining movies. I hate these characters therefore they are bad

This show is hardly feminist propaganda, all of the female characters other than Dolores are bitches and not sympathetic at all. You'd expect the massive amounts of naked dicks in the show would keep you faggots happy but I guess not

so nobody noticed yul?