What was the best movie you saw in school?

What was the best movie you saw in school?

This black and white movie with the dude with love and hate tatooed on his hands and he a sing this cool and creepy song

Imagine this, Birds remake, directed by Christopher Nolan, the first 60 minutes is him trying to explain where the birds come from.

The power of one

The Graduate. Surprised they let us watch a movie with nipples in high school.

Romeo and Juliet

Aki Kaurismäki, "Man Without a Past"

Romeo and Juliet.

Our English teacher paused it on Olivia Hussey's god-tier tits because we wouldn't shut the fuck up about the scene. I remember even thinking at the time she was trying way too fucking hard to be "that cool teacher". Still good tho.

Either American History X
Or Black Adder Goes Fourth

Not a movie I know

Stand by Me

The good ones I remember we saw was Wag The Dog, Gattaca and Mystic River.

I'd probably rank them Mystic River > Wag The Dog > Gattaca, but I have only seen them once, so would probably change my mind.

The Patriot

The Human Centipede

someBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Also my social studies teacher showed Dr. No in freshman year.

One teacher that everyone hated played Watership Down for us
The one everyone loved played Devil wears Prada. Sinfe then I decided to hate normies with full passion

Some animated bible movie that wasn't The Prince of Egypt. Covered Genesis through Revelation to some degree. Was the first time I ever heard the name Lucifer used. Had a great "Let my people go."- "NO." in the Exodus part. Voice acting was amazing, I really wish I could find it to watch again.

I don't suppose there's a chance that anyone has any clue what I'm talking about?

The Ten Commandments?

No. This thing covered more than Exodus. I think it was 2004 when I saw it, so must have been out for a bit by then.

Romeo and Juliet with the 16 year old titties

Romeo + Julliet