Fuck this

fuck this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG9moROT3g&
today.com/popculture/stranger-things-photo-reveals-eleven-s-return-season-2-t104737
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's realistic though.

>wanting to date a skeleton

> this
I thought it was a nice, bittersweet touch. He did redeemed himself, after all. Also, seasons to come, user, chill out

you know i've had sex before and am not bothered at all by this

He redeemed himself though and realized he was an ass at first. Plus that's how it would end up in real life except without him having to change his actions or attitude at all.

Jonathan pls go

FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEE

You still type like a retard and your shit's all retarded.

is jonathan /p/?

>not dating Jonathan for his style advice and that cool camera

he was the most /fa/ person on that show by a mile

Hell no, his shot composition was fucking awful.

If I know my 80s movies rules, Jonathan is going to find himself a cute girl and Nancy will be jealous.

what show be this?

Stranger Things

Steve aight. Jonathan looks like he smells funny. Not like BO or anything, but you remember how there was always that one kid in class that smelled weird? Kind of like cheese and cigarette smoke? I think Jonathan is that kid.

Can we please put aside the rhetoric and accept that both Steve and Jonathan are cute?

>Thinking Jonathan was anything but a pathetic creep who came from a broken home

The good guy won in the end, however, he could have gone with a much less skeletal choice of poon

he's a better person than you will ever be

>its a Sup Forums wants nancy to date jonathon despite him being a total weird creep

And a greater woman than you'll ever have.

whats going on in this scene?

i stopped watching this garb 2 eps in

Status quo was restored.

and don't be shy, you can publicly hate ST here..

Chad gets with Stacy instead of the NEET, so Sup Forums is furious.

>ywn be steve

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG9moROT3g&

>Chad
is that guy really a chad though? hes just-some-guy tier

>elliot r(9k)odgers getting triggered af
lmao, you fucking permavirgins

What's it like having no empathy?

>empathy
in reference to the guy who instead of talking to the girl took pictures of her half naked through a window

He's not

Sup Forums just associates anyone who isn't a neet loser with being a chad

>dismissing him as a person because of this and not cutting him any slack despite the horrific circumstances he was going through at the time, not only having his brother missing but having to stay strong as his mother goes nuts (in addition to the shitty life he had before all this)

yes

except he's clearly supposed to be a chad stereotype and the entire point of his character is to subvert that, but I wouldn't expect "people" like you to understand such basic things

It's fun and games until it becomes clear she has anorexia.

don't put your dick in a stick

wait, the correct 80 tropes was that in the end the girl end up with the weird dude or the one in the op?

>"I've had a shitty life resulting in my anti social behavior, and even despite you not being attractive to me physically or emotionally you should love me"

>Steve cucked Jonathan
>Lucas will cuck Mike in S2

Sup Forums btfo

the correct 80's trope is her becoming a breeding sow for the monster

there is always season 2

>implying jonathan isn't going to fuck the shit out of her in season 2

Steve wasn't that much of an asshole though, that much was clear within the first ep. Destroying the camera was shitty but he was just protecting his gf.
He should dump his shitty friends but other than that he's a good kid at heart, hopefully Jonathan will find a shy qt in S2 and they'll all become a squad.

he'll end up molesting his little brother out of spite

That's the 80s trope. Finding his own Ally Sheedy, and then they become a foursome.

so the chick who end up in the upside down world is 100% dead?
lame as fuck man, i like her

Will Eleven come back?

today.com/popculture/stranger-things-photo-reveals-eleven-s-return-season-2-t104737

Oh wow, you're going through hard times that are causing you to act antisocial, that is so fucking attractive. I am just dying to be your emotional crutch even though you aren't even capable of doing what it takes to create a relationship between us. Im just DYING to enter a social contract with this guy who didnt even ask me out and copes with life problems with antisocial behavior.

>promise me we're going to live together and go to the snowball, Mike, I'm holding on to life here based on that promise.
>lol jk imma send this dude flying bye guys *disintegrates*

and steve was a total chad asshole who bullied people

I can't wait for Barb to return and give Nancy shit for dating him over Jonathan *

i was actually thinking steve was going to get killed as he was covered in blood, seemed like it was being set up for that ending especially when he went outside

I think this is a peculiarity of the writing in this show as a whole. When people are being assholes, they are written to say the most nasty crazy unforgivable shit. When the kid bullies think Will is dead they say he's dead because he was gay and that he's in fag heaven, when Steve shits on Jonathan he tells him his entire family is pervert fuck ups and says it's their fault Will is missing, when the black one finds out Eleven has been misleading them he calls her a traitor, liar and a monster. The shit talk in this show is fucking insane.

Barb literally didn't want anyone having sex because she herself couldn't get laid.

The craziest thing is she is doing this right in front of her father. She is basically in dick sucking position.

Are you joking, my man? Do you really think that in any realm of reality any sensible person would ever choose Forest Creeper over Redemption Man? Besides being intensely ugly, Forest Creeper is a genuine dickhole while Redemption Man came to recognize his failings and seek to make amends.

>intensely ugly
He literally looks like a young Leo Dicaprio

>young Leo Dicaprio
maybe if Leo's mother was a neanderthal

Surely my Sup Forums can't be this prudish

>ywn cuddle with a skeleton
Why even live?

I'm going to get seriously pissed off if shes not a regular in season 2

Keep that night away from Ele

Her shitty father doesn't give a damn either way lmfao, he was the most infuriating character.

>People are upset that she picked him instead of this creepy kid who took pictures of her naked and is generally a piece of work
The level of projection is off the charts
Steve is bro tier and is the better choice
>Cut ties with toxic friends when he realized they were a bad influence
>Actually apologized to John Boy for breaking his shit
>Fought off the monster with a fucking baseball bat when people with guns couldn't do shit
He could've just run away but he chose to stay and defend his girl
Not to mention that he wasn't even ready to face the monster and never knew it existed in the first so he didn't have the time to prepre mentally like the other two

But John is a sad sack from a broken house so people want him to get the girl

This so much. Steve >>>>>> Jon

Steve is a rich fag who moved slightly away from being such a cunt and everyone suddenly loves him for it.

>Rich people can't be good

and he doesn't smell like cooked cabbage

/thread

Good. Nancy should eat that hot Steve dick all the time, maybe she'll gain some weight.

John is the underdog, of course people would root for him.

Steve is only interested in getting into Nancy's pants, he pushed her multiple times and urged her to have sex with him already

yes shes cumming back on muh dick

Well they did have sex and he didn't drop her like a hot potato. So...?

The two truly assholeish things he did were break Jon's camera and write SLUT all over the cinema.
Breaking the camera may seem harsh but what would you have done if some creeper had taken creepshots of your girl? Just let it slide?
And the slut thing was shitty but in the end it was his crappy friends who pushed him to do it and he was hurt because he thought she cheated on him. Not a justification but he redeemed himself plenty.

I'm pretty sure it was his friends that wrote slut.

Fuck this

Him being the underdog is the only thing he has going for him, that's the only reason people like him

And no, Steve is the most popular kid in school, he can fuck pretty much any girl he wants to which means he could've just run away when he was faced with a huge fucking monster and he almost did before he realized Nancy was there and he had to save her

What do you think Johnny wanted to do with Nancy? Just stare at her?
He wanted to fuck her as much as the next guy but he was a timid little shit that, instead of manning up and asking her out in the first place, he went with the "nice guy" route of telling her Steve is an asshole and she'll never be happy with him

Chad always wins

Well they're kids, kids are cruel and lack empathy.

Well she won't be. She'll get with John in the second season, you'll see.

Even if they break up, that doesn't mean John deserve to be with her unless he works on himself and stops being a little bitch

Other than him taking pictures of the "house party" Steve had, which by the way he didn't plan to take, he was just interested in it because he ended up there by accident after trying to find his little brother in the woods, what makes him a little bitch?

>mfw people on Sup Forums don't realise she left so G men wouldn't come after Mike and everybody else

That's basically how people talk shit online every single day.

Steve isn't good

>little bitch
He fucked up bird boy

I'm dissapointed that Hopper never directly encountered the monster, he wouldn't knocked that motherfucker out with a single punch like he did with every government crony in the base

You can't just try to justify this shit
Taking pictures of naked people from the bushes is a huge red flag and no normal person would think of doing it
And when he talks about Steve, he tells her he's the "safe" choice and that she'll end up miserable because Steve is the popular kid so he has to be a shitty person
He uses emotional manipulation to try to get her
What does he has to offer to her, besides the mopey outcast act?
Nancy is a smart chick, she knows what up
Do you want her to date him because he's pathetic and she'll make him be a happy person?

Why would she go with the ugly weirdo guy anyway?

>The chads always win, even in fiction.

;_;

No qt is dating a muppet with that kind of shit hair

im glad she showed some loyalty desu

>everyone getting triggered over the girl getting with the guy she wants
>they don't realize this is full ntr and shes getting gangbanged by the 4 boys in the basement every night

The only part of the show that isn't a cliche

Why is she so thin?

>not wanting based 80s chadfu birdnest hair

You fucking repulse me and you need to leave immediately.

I'm rooting for Chad and BetaJohn to team up as a dynamic duo next season and leave this hungary skereton in their wake.

Kids are cruel, Jack

Gotta love the one autistic fatass who spams "skelly skelly skelly" whenever this chick gets posted

kek

>all these virgins thinking that nice guys get the girls
:_^)