Kevin Feige phones you and tells you have to cast BAFTA Awards nominated Aidan Gillen in one of the upcoming MARVEL...

Kevin Feige phones you and tells you have to cast BAFTA Awards nominated Aidan Gillen in one of the upcoming MARVEL Studio movies.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=suttG1NrCqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nick fury

Cast him in some throwaway role in some throwaway movie.

CIA spinoff standalone

Hi, Iron Man 4? I'm S.H.I.E.L.D.

the white one?

like...?

CIA is DC property

>thinking we'll ever get a fourth Iron Man

That would be awesome, but I don't think they'll go that way.
In any case, even if they did bring the original Nick Fury, I think that this guy would be better used as Maximus, Black Bolt's brother. He's a great actor and Marvel needs better villains. Also, with this guy, Norman Osborn (I hope they don't kill him in the Spidey movies) and Loki, and perhaps even Doom if they ever get the rights to the FF, you could finally do a movie version of the Cabal. As well as a movie version of the Illuminati, of course: Tony, Black Bolt, Doctor Strange, Nick Fury and Reed Richards.

I forgot to post Maximus' pic. This guy is perfect for the role.

>like...?

A CIA operative that gets killed by the film's antagonist in the first ten minutes.

A S.H.E.I.L.D. operative that gets killed by the film's comic relief in the first ten minutes.

Uncle Ben in flashbacks

I must admit your right, but I'd rather see him in a good movie and there's no chance a Inhumans movie would turn out to be good

A CIA agent named Bill Wilson who's charged with bringing in Gladiator Hulk in the prologue to World War Hulk.
Alternatively, replacement for Doom in my dream Fantastic Four with Glenn Howerton as Reed Richards, MEW as Sue Storm, Chad L Coleman as Ben Grimm, Ryan Gosling as Johnny Storm and Mark Hamill as Doom

Aiden Gillen as Spiderman 2099

>brown hair actress as Sue Storm
please go to bed

>hair dye doesn't exist

>dyed blond MEW
man... just stop

Sentinel so he can be a big guy who flies good.

>a character's hair color matters
I'm surprised you didn't sperg out on black Ben.

>I'm surprised you didn't sperg out on black Ben.
I stopped reading at MEW Sue. It's my fault tho, I should have stopped at Howerton Reed.

Bane?

>Howerton wouldn't make an amazing Reed
Your taste is pretty garbage, user.

>sorry, wrong number..

Richard Fisk.

>Your taste is pretty garbage, user.
...says the guy who'd cast Ryan Gosling as Johnny Storm.

I only threw Gosling in there because I couldn't think of anyone else, Johnny is a shit character to begin with.

trick question, he's not """"""""diverse"""""""" enough for marvelol so I can't cast him as anything going forward.

actually maybe he can be the first henchman that dies

Adam Warlock

Norman Osborne

Phone my friend Donald Trump and have him fork up the cash needed to pay both sides to merge Marvel and DC Comics and merge Marvel and DC Cinematic Universes, then cast him as CIA again

>ywn watch Nick Fury/CIA buddy movie crossover

>ywn watch iron man save CIA from the falling Wreckage Brother

>iron man
>save CIA
>HELP ME CIA, HE SAID HE WAS A BIG GUY FOR ME

MACH, the Plane man.

kek

Hawkeye's autistic cousin who is the worlds best jet pilot

he's an objectively bad actor
youtube.com/watch?v=suttG1NrCqU

>claims he's a bad actor
>posts a video showing his top tier acting skills